Chapter 20

My Wacky Life

"Since our original plans got hijacked, do you want to go out some other time?" Neil asked while you were in front of your house. "Sure. But lets keep it on the down low." You replied and kissed him on the cheek. You hopped out of his car and walked to your front door. Unlocking your door, you heard his car take off. You walked into your house but somehow it felt. . .different. You felt the wall next to the door for a lightswitch. When you finally found it, something behind you moved. You spun around and was met with Chunji right in front of you. He was so close you couldn't even fit a pencil between the two. "Chunji? How did you get in here?" Your breathing was starting to get jagged. "You lied to me. You said there wasn't anything going on between you and Neil." He whispered. "Chunji. It's not what you think-" "Oh really? Then what is it? Hm? What is it then? If it's not you cheating on L.Joe then tell me exactly what it is." You sat on the couch and put your head in your hands. "I don't know. I honestly don't know. I love both of them. But I don't know if I want to cheat on L.Joe or. . .I JUST DON'T KNOW!" You started sobbing.

He came to sit beside you on the couch. "Oh, don't cry! I'm sorry I made you so upset. I just don't want you to hurt L.Joe. He's had lots of girls cheat on him and treat him badly but he doesn't show it." You looked up. "Really? He doesn't seem like it." "That's because he's strong. Not just in a physical way but in an emotional way also. He's able to put the past behind him and forget about it." Chunji wrapped his arms around you. "I guess what I'm saying is, I want you to stay with L.Joe but it's your choice." You snuggled closer to him and breathed in his wonderful scent. "Okay. I won't go on that date with Neil." You closed your eyes. "But what can I tell him? I told him that I loved him today." You could feel Chunji's body vibrate as he laughed. "I don't really know. That's never happened to me before." You looked up at his face. "You've never fallen in love?" He smiled and closed his eyes. "Nope." You laid your head against his chest again and closed your eyes. After a few minutes of silence you drifted off to sleep.

Chunji's POV

I woke up and the house was still dark. I looked at the digital clock on top of the tv and it read 12:17. I felt something warm and breathing on my chest and I looked down and it was ~~~~~. I smiled because she looks so innocent when she sleeps. We were sprawled across her couch in her livingroom. I tried to get up without waking her. I stood in front of her debating whether or not I should carry her to her bed. I decided to just carry her to her room, because I'm such a nice person. I lift her up very gently in my arms, making sure to not hurt her neck. I carried her up the stairs and walked into her room. I laid her on the bed, took her shoes off and covered her up with her comforter. I looked at her face for a moment and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight." I whispered. I turned to go and I heard my name. "Chunji?" I turned around and saw ~~~~~ with her eyes wide open and looking straight at me. "Hi." I smiled and walked back over to her. "Chunji." She said. "Yes?" "Do we have school tomorrow?" I laughed and replied, "Yes we have school." She closed her eyes. "Okay." I got up to go again. "Wait. Don't go." I leaned back down to her. "Do you want me to stay?" She just nodded. I nodded as well as I walked to the other side of the bed and laid on the blanket. I heard her sigh as she snuggled up close to me. "You're the best friend I've ever had. Counting Yukari. Did you know that she has a crush on you?" "Yes. I know. It's pretty obvious." She laughed. "Sorry if she freaks you out. She's just like that when she has a crush."

I shivered and just noticed I was very cold. "Are you cold? If you are just get under the covers. Don't worry. I don't bite." She giggled. "I'm just kidding with you." She smiled. I obeyed and got under the blanket. I admit I was freezing so I kind of snuggled up close to ~~~~~ to get warm. When she felt my cold skin against hers she yelped. "Sorry." I whispered. I could feel her heart beat faster as I got closer. I sighed when I felt the relief of her warmth. I wrapped my arms around her. For some reason it feels so right when I'm around her but I would never tell her that. She has too much on her plate right now. Right now, I'm just going to enjoy this moment. I closed my eyes and took in her scent and smiled to myself. "You smell good." I whispered in her ear. She looked up at me and asked, "I do?" "Yes. Very much." I replied. "Listen, ~~~~. . ." "Yes?" I took a deep breath. "I have something to tell you." "Okay." She nodded. "I think I have feelings for you." I blurted it out. It was quiet for a few seconds and I thought she had fallen asleep. "You've been a very good friend to me, Chunji." She said after a moment. She moved in closer so she could whisper in my ear. "I thought you didn't want me to hurt L.Joe." I laid there a second in silence. I didn't really want her to hurt him but I really liked her. "I don't want you to, but. . ." I didn't know what to say. What was I going to tell her? That I wanted to steal her away from L.Joe? I squeezed her in my arms even tighter than before. "This is my first time falling in love so I'm new to this." I whispered. She smiled and looked up to me. "Well, you're a natural." I smiled at that. "You're a really great friend too you know." I said. "I am?" I laughed. "Of course! But you also need to get some sleep." I touched the tip of her nose. She giggled. "Okay. Okay. As long as you promise not to leave me." I sighed. I would never leave her. "I won't."