Telling

My Wacky Life

After the incident with Niel you decided to take a bath to relax. You soaked for a good half hour when you finally got out. As you went to your room still in your towel, the doorbell rang. You decided to ignore it in case it might be Niel again. You put on some clothes and called L.Joe. "Hey oppa I wanted you to come over this afternoon. Is that okay?" You asked. "Of course I'll come over as soon as I can." He replied. You hung up and went to fix your hair.

He got there about 1-ish. "L.Joe, I need to tell you something..." You started. "OH MY GOD ARE YOU PREGNANT?!?! Wait, that's not even possible we haven't even had yet. Unless...you've been cheating on me!" He got up and pointed a finger in your face. "L.Joe! I'm not pregnant and I'm not cheating on you. I wanted to talk about Niel...He confessed his love for me this morning." You told him. He just stood right where he was. Motionless. Just as you were. "L.Joe? Oppa?" You said in a high voice. After a few he finally moved. "I'm going to kill that-" He yelled as he ran out the door. "L.Joe wait!!!! You can't hurt him!" But he didn't hear you. He was already gone. Damn it. Now he's gonna rip Niel's cute little face off! I shouldn't have told him...but I don't like keeping secrets. Since you don't have Niel's number you couldn't call him and forewarn him. Damn it! You could never catch up to him now. This is going to turn out badly you just know it.

L.Joe's POV

"Oh my god I am so going to kick Niel's ! How could he fall in love with MY girl?? He knew she was mine from the start! I can't believe this!" You yelled at the top of your lungs. You kicked a trash can on the last word and it went all over the street. At last you found his residence. You walked up to his front door, opened it, and charged into his room. You were ready to beat his face in, but the sight you saw made you stop in your tracks. Niel was bent over on his bed crying his eyes out. When he heard you walk in he looked up. His eyes and face were red and puffy. He sighed and looked at his floor. "Well. Get it over with. Beat the out of me. I deserve it anyway." He whispered. "I shouldn't have told her my true feelings. I knew somehow I would just get rejected." Man he was really upset about this. You sighed. "Man, there's other women besides mine. You know? Just go find another." You hoped that would make him feel better but from the looks of it, you just made it worse. He started sobbing. *Sigh* "You really love her don't you?" He looked up at your eyes. "Yes." He whispered. "I love her with all my heart." That was hard to hear. Another guy loving your girlfriend? You just didn't know what to say so you left him in his room and started walking back to ~~~~~~'s.