Invitations

My Wacky Life

The next day at school you walked up to Chunji in the hallway . "Hey Chunji. I was wondering if you'd come over to my house tonight for a party I'm having for my friend. Plus, I kinda promised you'd be there so you kinda have to be there." You smiled sweetly. "~~~~~. What if I already had plans for tonight? What would you have done then?" "I would have made you come." You replied simply. "Oh really? What would you have done?" You narrowed your eyes. "I would have told L.Joe to hurt you because I'm not strong enough to hurt you myself." "Hmm. Very interesting. I'm not coming." He stated and turned to walk away. You grabbed his arm. "What?? Why not?" "Because I really do have plans tonight." "With who?" You asked. He looked you straight in the eyes. "With a very important person." Narrowed your eyes again. "You know you're very bad at lying." You told him. He sighed. "Fine. I'll come to your little party. But only so you can leave me alone and so L.Joe won't hurt me." "YAY! Thank you Chunji!" You gave him a small peck on the cheek and skipped to first period.

"Oppa, you're coming to the party too are't you?" You aske while doing your stretches. "Of course I am honey. You don't need to ask." He replied. "Oh, right." You looked down and blushed. He came over and wrapped you up in a monster hug. "Haha oppa! Put me down! I have to finish my stretches!" You shouted at the top of your lungs. Everyone on the field looked at you. You blushed again. "You shouldn't yell quite so loud honey. You don't wanna draw unneccesary attention to yourself." He whispered in your ear. That made you giggle. You kissed him lightly on the lips. "Can you please put me down oppa?" You said sweetly. "As you wish." He replied. Just then, Yukari ran over. "Hey ~~~~! Is Chunji really coming tonight??" She asked breathlessly. "Yes. He is. Don't worry about it." You replied. L.Joe gave you a confused look. "Yukari likes Chunji. So I invited him to the party. Ya know what? Let's just invite all of Teen Top!" You shouted.