Home

My Wacky Life
After school L.Joe walked you home. You were holding hands as you walked down the sidewalk. When you got home he simply watched you unlock the door. You stepped inside and almost didn't realize that he didnt follow you inside. "L.Joe?" "Yes?" "Why are you still outside?" "Because you haven't invited me in yet." "Haha L.Joe of course you're invited in. You are such a gentlemen." You grabbed his hand and yanked him inside. "Come on. I'll make you something. My parents are on vacation right now by the way. I can't believe they left me here." You pouted. "Haha you are so cute when you pout!" he ran his thumb over your lower lip. He was smiling that charming irresistable smile of his. He started to lean in closer to you. Your breathing started to quicken. Finally his lips touched yours. They were moving in sync and soon you felt his mouth open and you felt his warm breath inside you. You ran your fingers through his hair and his fingers got tangled in your hair. He put his arm around your waist pulled your body closer to his. *RING RING* his cell phone goes off. He seems reluctant to answer it. "what is it?" he growled menacingly into the phone. You giggle at his expression. He heard that. He gives you a sly smile. He hangs up on whoever was talking to him. "Did you just laugh at me?" he whispered huskily in your ear. "Who me?Oh, no. I could never do a thing like that." you giggled again. You ran up to your and he chased after you. "Oh no you don't! You can't run from L.Joe!" He caught you and tickled your sides. "HAHAHAH STOP IT L.JOE BEFORE I HURT YOU!" You laughed so hard your stomach hurt. Finally he let up and went to lay on your bed. "So, what should we do?" "I don't about you but I'm hungry so I'm going to make me some food." You started walking downstairs. When you got to the kitchen, you got out a bowl and poured you some cereal. You sat down with it and ate it happily. L.Joe came down a few seconds later and sat down beside you. "So, about our date. Where should we go this time?" "We're not going anywhere. Tomorrow for our date you're helping me make a congrats cake for Yukari." "WHAT?! But-but I can't bake!" Well you're going to learn" You gave him a smile. "Fine. But only because you're so adorable."