Baking

My Wacky Life

The next day after school L.Joe came over as promised for your date. "Oppa, can you reach that bowl up there for me?" "Sure thing honey" He gave you a kiss before reaching for it. "Come on. Reach for it!" He held it just out of your reach. "Give your oppa a kiss and you'll get your bowl" he sang. "Haha L.Joe. I need the bowl so we can make the cake." "Really?? Then I guess we can't make the cake afterall! Come on let's go." He started walking towards the door. "Oh no you dont! Come back here oppa. We need to do this cake." You grab his arm and drag him back. "Dont make me pout." "Alright. Fine. I'll help. By the way what flavor is this cake gonna be?" He leaned up against the counter. "Chocolate fudge. Yukari's favorite. Its a bit too sweet for my tastes though. I dont like alot of chocolate. But its her cake so whatever. Did you know that she's not even from here? She's Russian." "Wow. Russia. Russians are hot then." You stared at him incredously. "OPPA!" "No no I didnt mean it that way. Yukari isn't that pretty. Not as pretty as you! Oh honey come here! I didnt mean to upset you! I'm so sorry! Dont cry!" He pulled you into his arms when he saw you were close to tears. "Whatever. Let's just finish this cake." You sniffled.

L.Joe's POV.  

"Whatever. Let's just finish this cake." She said. She pushed your chest away and went to get the flour. "~~~~~~. I really am sorry. I didn't mean to say that." "Whatever. I'm not mad anymore. I just have to finish this cake." She said. You knew she was lying though and trying to brush away tears. You thought it would be better to just give her some space and help finish the damn cake. "Honey? Are you sure you're alright?" You asked. "Look. I wanna make it up to you. After we finish the cake we can go take a walk in the park. How does that sound?" "I guess that would be okay." She replied with a smile. "Awww there it is! Theres that cute little smile!" You pinched her cheeks. "Alright. We seriously need to finish this cake." She giggled.