Chapter 14

My Wacky Life

You had a fun time with Chunji. You went to bed early because it was a school night. The next day you woke up and got ready for school. As you were walking down your driveway you heard some shouting. You walked down to see what was going on. You saw Chanjo and CAP fighting! Chanjo was on the ground with a bloody nose and a black eye. CAP was wiping blood from his bottom lip. You crept behind some bushes so you could hear what they were saying. "Seriously Chanjo?! You think that's okay?!" With the last syllable he kicked him in the ribs. Not even giving Chanjo a chance to respond. Chanjo coughed. "That was definitely NOT okay." CAP spat before walking away.

FLASHBACK

Sunday. . . Chanjo's POV

 I needed some serious drinks. I had been at the mall. Talk about madness. When I got home I went straight to the liquor cabinet, grabbed something, and went up to my room. I sat on my bed and just drank. I didn't even know what I was drinking. I was just drinking to get drunk so I wouldn't have to think about her. My girlfriend of two years died a year ago today. After half an hour I drank the whole bottle. I then decided that it would be fun to go visit CAP. I stumbled the whole ten blocks to his house. I thought about knocking on the door but decided against it. I wanted to be stealthy. Like a ninja. So I climbed up the side of the house and in through a window. I looked up to try and see whose room it was and saw that it was CAP's sister's room. I stood up and tried crossing the room but tripped over my own feet and fell and cursed. "!" I froze to see if she had woken up. She turned over and grumbled then sat up. "Who's there?" she called drowsily. Raina was sixteen and went to the same school as us. She and CAP were only a year apart. I got on my hands and knees and crawled over to the side of her bed. After she laid back down I stood up and looked at her face. I never noticed how beautiful she was. I leaned down and kissed her forehead. She opened her eyes. She looked up at me with her big brown eyes and smiled. She pulled back the blanket and motioned for me to get in. I didn't object. And I think you can guess what happened next. . .  The next morning I heard someone open the door. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?!" I heard someone yell. I sat up groggily. The person grabbed me by my shoulders and pushed me out the front door. Thank God I had enough time to put my pants back on. When I finally opened my eyes all the way I saw it was CAP. Oh I thought. I'm screwed. He dragged me to the front yard and punched me in the face. I flew back and fell to the ground. He pulled me back up and punched me again. This time I fought back. I punched him in the jaw and sadly he barely flinched. He pushed me over and yelled: "Seriously Chanjo?! You think that's okay?!" He kicked me on the last word. I coughed. "That was definitely NOT okay." and with that he walked away. Leaving me on the ground. Bleeding. With a hangover. I noticed someone standing behind some bushes looking at me. It was ~~~~~. When she noticed me looking at her she ran over to me. "Oh God! Are you okay?" She was practically screaming. I tried speaking but I couldn't find my voice. She tried lifting me up but she wasn't strong enough. So she called someone and stayed with me. A few minutes later L.Joe showed up. I was embarrassed to be hurt in front of him. He lifted me up and carried me to ~~~~~'s house since hers was the closest. He layed me on the couch while ~~~~ got some ice. He knelt down to my face. "Chanjo. What happened out there?" I told him what had happened. He closed his eyes and sighed. "Don't worry. CAP is just very protective of his sister." He whispered low enough so that ~~~~ couldn't hear. ~~~~ got back with ice and a rag. It stung every time she touched my wounds. After she was finished cleaning my face L.Joe said I should get some sleep. So I dosed off. . .