Always protecting

Lost Memories
Silently crying in the corner of his apartment, Hongbin hugged his knees close and curled into a ball, tears continuing to flow.
 
He was scolded by his chief editor today for the photos he took recently. They were not up to the company’s standards and he had been falling behind for a few weeks. The said male could not find inspiration and he started to cry again in fear that he would lose the job he love.
 
The photographer felt himself getting pulled into the embrace of someone and he leaned into the warmth. Slowly, he turned himself to press his face into his captor’s chest, taking in the comforting scent. The other continued to console him and tell him that everything would be alright. Hongbin smiled at the man, requesting a song that would lure him to dreamland.
 
That person kissed his forehead gently before beginning to sing a song Hongbin always loved.
 
Hongbin’s eyes opened wide to the cream-coloured ceiling. It had been almost a week since he woke up. So far, his friends had been visiting him and filling his ward with gifts. And there was that mysterious male with really beautiful reddish brown hair… He did not know who that man was except that he hugged him tightly when they first met. Somehow, despite being initially surprised by the sudden skinship, Hongbin found himself leaning into the warmth. He was, however, completely clueless as to who the man was and the shock on the man’s face when he mentioned his lack of memory was not missed.
 
This mysterious man kept visiting him every day, bringing flowers along and he would always let a small smile graced his face whenever he saw Hongbin. Hongbin could not quite name the man but the man was familiar to him. Yet, he also felt a pang of pain when he saw him. The man would always visit him in silence, choosing to let Hongbin's other friends fuss over him. Hongbin allowed himself to steal glances at the man whenever he visited. Occasionally, when their eyes met, the younger would send a bright smile in the other's direction, causing the man to blush. Although Hongbin did not know who he was, he could never forget the scent on the man. It was the same one that he vaguely recalled recently.
 
Who are you?
 

Hey~~~ Update from me! This is a really short one :) I hope you all like it. Basically the words in blue are like Hongbin's memories, written in third person's perspective (because I at 1st person, I think, especially the grammar...)

Thoughts of the characters will be in black but italics. I hope I am not confusing anyone! If there are questions, feel free to ask me.

Thanks for reading! 

Side note: My heart broke when I read about the news that Ravi and Leo felt unwell in their recent showcase in Mexico ㅠㅠ I hope VIXX will get a break soon, they are having too many schedules. I know it's good for idols to be busy... but... I hope they will all stay healthy...