Not forgiven

Lost Memories

A short one before my possible long hiatus ><


Taekwoon was extremely disappointed in Sanghyuk. Three days after what he heard from Hongbin, he was still going out for lunch with Sanghyuk. He waited for Sanghyuk to apologise or confess his wrongdoings but nothing came out. He maintained his pokerface, making a mental note to find Sanghyuk soon for a talk.

 
Sanghyuk, on the other hand, was very different. The days after he lied to Hongbin was probably those that Sanghyuk loved. Unlike before when Hongbin tagged along all the time when Sanghyuk went to find Taekwoon for lunch, it was just him and Taekwoon. That was so, until Jaehwan showed up the other day at the tuition center he was at. The cheerful male had the audacity to wave at him and acted all familiar, not to mentioned that Jaehwan was blonde just like him. Irritated, Sanghyuk dyed his hair reddish-brown the following day. Eventually, he gave up after Jaehwan repeatedly pestered him and now they were both at his apartment.
 
“What do you want to drink? Hot chocolate with extra milk?”
 
Jaehwan nodded before dashing to make himself comfortable on the couch. “You actually remember what I like to drink?” Sanghyuk shrugged, paying no heed to the comment and Jaehwan decided to drop the matter.
 
The conversation started out normal but when Jaehwan asked about Taekwoon and Hongbin, Sanghyuk accidentally let it slipped to the older about what he did to Hongbin. And Jaehwan was not pleased.
 
“You should have understood that he love Hongbin and will never look at you that way.”
 
“Shut up.”
 
“Hyuk-ah. Why are you denying this? You went out with me to make him jealous back then but he didn't even felt anything! He even said that he was happy you found someone you like.”
 
“I said shut up! Lee Jaehwan, you are just my past. Stop bothering my future. Taekwoon is mine. He has always been mine! He is just blinded. Soon he will realise that I am the only one for him.”
 
“Hyuk-ah, but what you have done is wrong. Stop hurting them, stop hurting yourself.”
 
“Mind your own business.”
 
“No, you mind yours Han Sanghyuk.” A stern voice echoed through the room.
 
“Taekwoon-hyung… This… I can explain…”
 
“Save your breath. I told you before that I don’t like you that way. You are just like a younger brother to me. I thought you changed after witnessing Bin’s accident.”
 
Taekwoon strode towards Sanghyuk before smashing his fist into the younger's face. Sanghyuk fell down from the impact, hands reaching to touch his newly bruised cheek.
 
“Hyung, you hit me?” the shaken young male spoke, eyes widening at his current situation.
 
“If it helps to wake you up, I will gladly hit more sense into you. Until you realised your mistake, I don’t ever want to see your face.” Taekwoon spat before turning to leave Sanghyuk who was still sitting on the floor, dumbstruck.
 
“Hyuk-ah? Are you okay? There's blood near your lips too,” a concerned Jaehwan asked. The blonde male placed his hand lightly on the wound to check the severity but was immediately startled by the fresh tears pouring from the younger's face.
 
He stood up, thinking that the younger was injured so badly that he was crying, only to be pulled back down instead. Soft hair with a minty scent hit his nose before he felt his T-shirt becoming soaked. Smiling sadly, he ran his hand down the back of Sanghyuk, telling him that it was okay to cry.
 

Hurray!!! I finally made Taekwoon punch Sanghyuk, the younger was getting way out of hand with his behaviour.

Yup and so I am probably unable to update for a while. Sorry about that in advance! The next chapter is an explanation as to why Sanghyuk became this way :)

If I am able to, I will try to post? I have already wrote like the next three but I don't want to post too soon in case I change something somewhere ><

Thanks for reading!!! Have a good day/night!