Clearing misunderstandings

Lost Memories
He did not really want to meet Hongbin again. Especially after what had happened the last time they met. Despite the terrible things he had done to Hongbin, the older still wanted to meet him. Sanghyuk had braced himself for a likely punch from Hongbin upon their meeting yet nothing came.
 
“Why? Why did you lie?” Hongbin had instead asked calmly.
 
The younger of the two kept his head down, “I-i wanted Taekwoon-hyung for myself…”
 
“Hyuk-ah…”
 
“I have always admired him since young… He was my first love… I am sorry, hyung. For all that I have done… It was my fault that you went into a coma and my fault for ruining your relationship with Taekwoon-hyung,” Sanghyuk choked out.
 
“Hyuk, look at me,” Hongbin commanded and Sanghyuk complied, looking up with teary eyes. “Whatever that happened, it's the past. I hope you learnt your mistake. I forgive you, on one condition.”
 
Sanghyuk tilted his head with confusion before his face was splashed with cold water. “Now I forgive you, Hyuk.” Hongbin smiled before leaving the younger slightly flustered in the café.
 
---
 
The wind felt great today. Autumn was here after all and it was Hongbin’s favourite season. Taekwoon sat in his office thinking, wondering if he should invite the younger out for dinner. The younger seems to remember certain things but at the same time, he was afraid that he would stress the younger out by forcing him to recall. He sighed heavily before Sojin entered his office.
 
“You should try to do something instead of sighing like this. Sighing takes away your luck.” Taekwoon was about to let out another sigh when the older lady pushed his chin up and stopped him, leading him to frown a little.
 
“I am trying. It's difficult though.”
 
In the end, he settled for looking through the piles of files while thinking about Hongbin. Around lunch hour, he got up to grab himself a cup of coffee only for him to bump into Sanghyuk outside his office. Brushing past the younger and determined to ignore him, Taekwoon walked on without acknowledging Sanghyuk. The younger let out an exasperated huff before pulling Taekwoon’s elbow to catch his attention.
 
“I am sorry! For everything that I have done! I don't expect you to forgive me but I wanted to at least apologise.” Sanghyuk exclaimed, face slightly flushed from using an overly high-pitched voice. Slightly shocked and still wary of the younger, Taekwoon responded with an unreadable face.
 
“I just wanted to say this. Erm. So. Bye.” Sanghyuk quickly fled the scene without looking back, leaving Taekwoon awkwardly standing and wondering if he should still get his coffee.
 
Deleting his message repeatedly, Hongbin let out a whine because he was unable to figure out what he should send Taekwoon. It was just a simple invitation for a meal but it seem like the most impossible task at the moment. Finally, he typed casually and hit the send button. He rolled himself over from his current position, only to fall to the ground with a loud thud when his phone sounded. Ignoring the pain, he snatched his phone up and looked at the message.
 
From Taekwoon:
-Sure, where do we meet?
 
Hongbin smiled to himself before typing back a reply and after he received an ‘Okay’ from the older, he rummage his closet to find a suitable outfit. Needless to say, his mother found him in a room full of clothes scattered all over around but the smile on her son’s face lead her to close back the door and leave her boy to whatever he was doing.
 
-The day of the date-
Fidgeting on the spot, the photographer could not contain his nervousness and happiness from being able to go out with Taekwoon. He smiled to himself when he thought about being with the older for the entire day but quickly adjusted his expression so that he could keep it a secret that he remembered everything. But logic soon flew out of his head when the older approached him from afar, looking casual yet handsome. His body instinctively told him to run towards Taekwoon and before he knew it, he threw himself onto the latter and engulfed him in a hug. It was only the stiffness of the taller’s body that made him realised his actions and Hongbin hurriedly pulled back, face red from his boldness. Taekwoon ruffled his hair to show his approval before leading Hongbin by his wrist to their destination.
 
Light touches, soft smiles were exchanged over lunch and Hongbin could not be happier spending time with Taekwoon. Despite all these, there was a small hint of pain on Taekwoon’s face whenever the younger smiled brightly. As much as it hurt Hongbin to stay silent, he still wanted to surprise his boyfriend and held back. Innocently, he grabbed Taekwoon’s hand and intertwined their fingers after lunch, earning a blush from the elder. He paid no heed and they spent the remaining of the day, holding hands. When they finally went their separate ways, Hongbin pressed a kiss tenderly on Taekwoon’s face.
 
“See you at work, hyung!” Hongbin gave a little wave before dashing in the direction of his home.

Just a little more… I will definitely be back in your arms again!
 

It's Christmas Eve everyone!

Have a good day and Merry Christmas!!!

We are nearing the end!!! Hurray! I will be able to congratulate myself for being able to finish this soon. T^T Thank you for all the lovely comments

<3 <3 <3

PS: Hongbin is too nice. If this is reality, I would have slapped Sanghyuk in the face but I wanted Hongbin to be nice