Ground Zero

Lost Memories
Hongbin's POV
 
It has been 6 months since I left the hospital. I have been going back and forth there for my physiotherapy. At the same time, I started going back to work. My boss told me that he recognised my abilities and skills and permitted me to work from home first. According to him, the other photographer that he hired to replace me was not as good. I am happy that I can still keep my job despite my coma. I smiled to myself while looking through the photos I recently took of the new food product my company was trying to advertise. Feeling peckish partly due to staring at food for the past few hours, I lazily made my way to the refrigerator, pulling out some side dishes my mother made. Taking out a bowl and scooping some leftover rice from the fridge, I popped it into the microwave, staring at it.
 
Oh right. He has not visited me since that day when I passed out. All I recalled was that he sat next to me, I was talking to myself and then nothing. I can't remember anything after that. I probably passed out in front of him. Ahh… how embarrassing… I even forgot to ask for his name. “You’re stupid, Lee Hongbin”, I muttered to myself before the microwave pinged and I took out the warm rice.
 
Throwing in the kimchi and other stuff, I mixed everything up before bringing the bowl with me to my room to eat. I ate while looking through the photos again. After a while, my phone rang and I picked it up.
 
“Hey, Hongbin, it's me, Hyunwoo. Your schedule is out and I sent it to your email.” “Ahhh, I see it, thanks!” “No problem, see you next Monday, it's been really boring without you, Bin~ Owww, noona, why are you hitting me?”
 
I chuckled at the exchange before ending the call, looking through the schedule to take down some notes. Work continued until midnight, I stretched myself before heading to wash up and sleep. I felt my mother coming into my room to sneak a peek at me a while later, I smiled slightly with my eyes closed.
 
-The following week-
This building is huge…
 
I stared at the large office tower of a famous frozen food company. Walking in, I went to the counter to state my purpose and to acquire an entry pass. The receptionist gave me a bright smile before handing me a guest entry pass and a small note with numbers scribbled on it. I stared at it before turning to her to see her throwing me a flirtatious wink. I cringed internally but smiled politely and left. Discarding the paper when she was no longer in sight, the lift took me up to the 37th storey. A young lady around her early thirties greeted me before motioning me to follow her.
 
“Please wait here. I will be back with Manager Jung in a short while. Would you like a cup of something?”
 
“Tea with sugar and milk please.” She nodded politely before leaving me in the meeting room. I looked around before opening my camera to check the pictures of my other assignments. I was so engrossed I did not hear someone enter until the person placed a cup in front of me. I looked up immediately, face slightly warm after being startled. Standing in front of me was the mysterious man, leaving me even more surprised and my mouth hung open without thinking.
 
“Nice to meet you. I am Jung Taekwoon.”
 
I tried to keep a professional face after getting over my initial shock. Unlike the times he was at my ward, his aura was firm and powerful. I must say I was slightly distracted by how well his dress shirt fitted but I managed to keep my focus.
 
“If there's nothing else, I guess this concludes the discussion. I will see you again when the shoot is arranged.”
 
“Thank you. I hope we will have a pleasant cooperation with each other.” I took the last sip of the tea before standing up. “Oh, by the way, the tea tasted really good!”
 
“Is that so? I made it and I am glad you like it.”
 
“Erm… This is not really official business but rather my personal question. What is our relationship? Because you did visit me at the hospital…”
 
He smiled before taking my hand and kissing it gently. “I am someone who is interested in dating you.”
 
I pulled my hand away and kept all my materials quickly before leaving as soon as I can. Throughout the entire time, I felt his burning gaze on me and my burning cheeks.

Why do I feel so attracted to him?
 

okay... Allow me to dig a hole and bury myself for that terrible pick-up line for Taekwoon, I couldn't think of a better one... 

On another note, I know the updates are not very consistent... Haha... well yeah, it will remain this way but rest assured I will make sure I end this story properly.

and I reread this chapter and I still can't figure out how to make the POV more readable? Like there's something awkward about it that I can't really point out.

And I finally realised my dream of hitouching VIXX last week ^^  but everything happened too fast and they are so tall... ㅠㅠ (my poor fangirl heart was beating really fast that day)

Thank you for reading and I hope this story has been interesting thus far :)