Calm Waters

Lost Memories

DOUBLE UPDATE! Read the previous chapter before reading this XD


 

The salty sea breeze calmly blew and a happy male ran around on the sandy ground without a care in the world. The happiness disappeared when his partner hit him with a rolled-up magazine. The victim cried in pain, moving his arms to shield himself from further attacks.

 

“We’re here for work not play. Damn it, I still can't believe that you are of a higher position than me.”

 

The other made a face before replying, “Tooo bad for you~”, earning him yet another smack. “Oi, Lee Hongbin!” His assailant merely replied with a smile that would send both genders into a swooning mess before smacking him again.

 

The delicious smell of meat cooking filled the hungry males nostrils as they sat watching the waiter grilled different parts of a pig. Their mouths watered and chopsticks readied in their hands. The very moment the meat was done, they dived straight in without much hesitation. The result was two burning tongues and a laughing waiter. All in all, the meal was great except for the minor accident.

 

“Huuu. I love assignments like this! We get to eat on the company's money and work at the same time. Hongbin, did you take any good pictures?”

 

“Yep! You better make sure you write the article well or we will both be dead. You were eating the whole time, are you sure you wrote anything down?” Hongbin asked while checking on the photos he just took.

 

“Have faith in me! I remembered everything and I will definitely write an awesome article! Since we have some time left, do you want to walk around the beach before we leave?”

 

“Sure! Meet you near the car around 9pm?” The other nodded to the photographer's question and they started to leave the restaurant.

 

Hongbin walked along the shore, watching the waves sweeping up and down the sand. It felt calming and he needed it. Since his confession to the older the other day, his mind began another war. He was not sure what he needed to do after that and Taekwoon told him that they needed to start slow. Taekwoon did not pressed him into doing anything and frankly Hongbin was a little confused what they were right now. When he asked the gentle male yesterday, he got a reply saying that they should just do like they normally did.

 

Staring at the waters, Hongbin pondered over what normal meant.

 

“Nooooo, hyung save me!”

 

“Relax Bin, you can't keep clinging onto me like this. You have to learn,” Taekwoon reassured the younger.

 

Pouting, the smaller held onto Taekwoon’s arms tightly before complaining, “Even if I can't swim, hyung can save me!”

 

“Geez. You are adorable but you still have to learn. There might be a day you need it and I can't always be by your side,” the older retorted, trying to look fierce. Hongbin mustered all of his power to make the cutest face but Taekwoon merely smiled at him sweetly before forcing him to swim again.

 

“Noooo, I will drown!” “Relax, I will teach you and I am right here.”

 

After two hours of struggling in the water and gripping onto Taekwoon’s arms like a madman, Hongbin barely managed to swim five meters. The older patted the wet hair of Hongbin and encouraged him to work harder next time. The photographer whined at the thought of another swimming lesson but relented when he realised that it was probably the only time he could see Taekwoon’s torso. Feeling the sudden heat on his face due to improper thoughts, he lowered himself in the pool slightly to cool himself.

 

Unfortunately for him, his eyes blatantly shifted to stared at the older’s body when they got out of the pool and the knowing look from Taekwoon did not reduce his embarrassment. Hongbin hurriedly dashed towards the showers after retrieving his belongings from the locker before Taekwoon could about it.

 

The memory made Hongbin smiled as he squatted down to play with the water from the waves. He remembered how when he finally learnt how to swim, he hugged Taekwoon tightly before getting all shy for the sudden skinship. He remembered how Taekwoon beamed at him and pulled him back into a hug and how his whole body was on fire despite the cool waters of the pool. Most importantly, he remembered that he was in love with Taekwoon.


XDXDXD I guess I should say that you should avoid anticipating too much? My cliffhangers exist to troll my readers most of the time (I am a sadist, I know)

I pray I can finish everything before my vacation ends and I thank everyone who have continued to stay with this story despite my extremely long hiatus.

Thank you once again and have a good day/night!