Falling in love

Lost Memories
The past few weeks of working with Taekwoon-sshi was not that bad for Hongbin. He was professional and never made any moves on the younger during work hours. The problem was after work. The older male would send his rare but sweet smiles in Hongbin's direction, causing Hongbin’s heart to flutter and whatnot. Strangely, even the smallest amount of skin contact such as a simple and accidental brush across his fingers sent his heart beating extra fast. He could not understand why he had all these fluttery and fluffy feelings but he could not deny that he felt really happy seeing Taekwoon.
 
The older male went down to the lobby with him, using the excuse of sending Hongbin off. An awkward Hongbin tensed when they stood too close in the crowded elevator (due to lunch hour). He spaced out from then onwards and it was only when he heard a crying sound at the lobby that he woke up and immediately sought the source. To his surprise, he found Taekwoon kneeling on the floor on one leg, patting the crying young girl softly on the head and consoling the child. He then gave one of those heartwarming smiles to the child and effectively calmed her down.
 
“I want mummy! I want mummy!” a young boy sobbed miserably in the lobby of a company. The adults around tried to calm the boy, knowing that the mother was occupied by work for the moment. The receptionist was supposed to take care of the child. It worked for the first hour but the second hour saw a big change of mood and the third was the present situation.
 
Hongbin entered the building, wincing slightly at the increasing high-pitched cries of a child. He walked towards the boy, hoping to help out. After all, he was pretty good with children. Someone, however, beat him to it, leaving him to stand by the sides, watching.
 
“It’s okay.” The soft voice enchanting the boy and Hongbin. “Your mummy will be done soon.”
 
The boy sniffed, looking at the older male with his innocent eyes. “Really? You are not lying?”
 
The man patted the boy’s head gently, nodding, “Why don’t I take you to get hot chocolate and wait with you? Your mummy asked me to give you this.” The man took out a box of cards for the boy, causing the boy to squeal in delight.
 
He held the boy’s hand, leading him to the cafeteria but not before exchanging a few words with the receptionist.
 
“Minah-noona told me to look after Yoohyung. The discussion is going to take another hour or more. If she comes here, tell her we are at the cafeteria.”
 
“Thanks, Taekwoon-sshi. You saved my life here.” the lady let out a sigh of relief. Taekwoon nodded and left with the boy.
 
Taekwoon… Such a nice name and such a nice man.
 
Hongbin found himself staring at a man he has never met, cheeks slightly coloured and heart beating slightly faster.
 
I hope I will get to know him eventually.
 
Hongbin woke up from his unintended nap, face flat on one side on his table and a slight wetness felt on his face. He sat up straight immediately and groaned in annoyance when he found some of his paperwork dirtied by his drool. He cursed under his breath, wiping away the mess with some tissues. When he was finally done, he rested his chin on the table, tilting slightly while staring at Taekwoon's name card.

I guess we knew each other since before this…

 

Hi~ I know this one is short but it is about how Hongbin first met Taekwoon and how he got interested in Taekwoon. 

Explanation as to how the background of the story is like (since I don't really know how to add it into the story ><):

So basically Hongbin works as a photographer for a company that focuses on food (why I chose this, I forgot...) and Taekwoon works as an employee in a frozen food company. In the 2 years that Hongbin was in a coma, Taekwoon got a promotion and so he became a manager. As for Sanghyuk, I will explain his circumstances in due time :) but for now, just know that Sanghyuk and Taekwoon met each other when they were young. In other words, they have known each other for a long long time. 

Lastly, please ask me anything if you find anything confusing! 

Thank you for reading! ^^