Epilogue

Lost Memories
It's done!!! DONE! I wrote it XD I hope you enjoy ^^

 

 
“Jung. Taek. Woon.” The said man straightened up from his seat immediately and obediently walked towards his partner. In hopes that the younger will not be too mad at him, he gave him a perfect innocent look to appease him. But it was not going to work.
 
“What is this?” Hongbin pointed at their daughter's bedroom. On her bed, brand new soft toys filled up the bed.
 
“Plushies?” Taekwoon replied sheepishly.
 
“We promised, to not buy her anymore. And you bought her 10 at one go! What are you pulling at?”
 
The young girl popped out from the washroom, shielding her Appa from her Eomma. “Don't scold Appa~” She whined cutely while displaying her puppy eyes. “It’s Minyoung’s fault.”
 
“No it's Appa’s fault.”
 
“You are both at fault.” Hongbin chided with his arms crossed and unimpressed. “Both of you won't get dinner tonight.”
 
The daughter-father duo gasped in response and immediately glanced up with teary eyes, looking all cute and sad at the same time. Hongbin merely shook his head and told them off, leaving the duo hanging their heads low. Minhyuk, their son, shook his head in disapproval before heading over to help out Hongbin with dinner. Despite their children being twins, Minhyuk was more sensible than his sister and helped out a lot in the house. In comparison, Minyoung tend to be more selfish and this was one of those occasions. Hongbin had thought that he was almost there in teaching his daughter to be more responsible but apparently Taekwoon had just crushed his efforts.
 
“Punishment A will be in effect as well.” The younger male added before turning his back on them. Taekwoon whined in disapproval and Minyoung patted her father’s head gently.
 
When dinnertime arrived, the two sat in the living room, lips pouty and sulking, glancing occasionally in Hongbin’s direction with hopeful eyes. Despite the display, Hongbin showed no intention of changing his mind. The stomachs of the two growled loudly, indicating that they were starving and that was when the older male stood up. He pulled Minyoung along and was about to head out for dinner when a voice called out.
 
“Leave this house and you won’t be able to return.” Hongbin warned. Taekwoon wanted to disapprove but found himself unable to and they sat back miserably onto the couch.
 
“Omma, I think they learnt their mistake? We should give them dinner…” Minhyuk asked with hopeful eyes. Hongbin relented and called the two over to the table and immediately they sat in anticipation.
 
Their hopes were crushed when Hongbin placed kimchi and a bowl of rice in front of them, explicitly telling them that it was all they will be getting. They ate in silence as Taekwoon and Minyoung eyed the wonderful dishes on the table throughout the entire time. It was only when bedtime came that Minyoung came over to Hongbin with a low head and apologised for her selfishness. He gave her a smile and sternly told her never to repeat the same mistake. The child nodded in understanding before heading to her room while holding Hongbin’s hand and eventually getting tucked into bed.
 
Taekwoon bit his lip in anxiety as Hongbin entered their room without acknowledging him. He knew that he was at fault and Hongbin ignoring him has always made him really uncomfortable.
 
“Yeobo…” He tried meekly but there was no movement on Hongbin’s side. “Yeobo, I am sorry…”
 
Hongbin immediately turned around with a glare. “We discussed it before, Taekwoon. But you broke the agreement.”
 
“I am sorry.”
 
“Sorry does not change what has already happened. So as I said, punishment A.”
 
“But… you know I can’t sleep without cuddling with you.”
 
“Then you should have thought it over before buying her those toys. Or we can put punishment B in effect instead.”
 
The older male sighed before heading to bed, leaving Hongbin to continue whatever he was doing.
 
-The next day-
Awful dark circles surrounded Taekwoon’s eyes and his children immediately went to pat their father’s head and give him a good morning kiss. With puppy eyes and a pouty face, Minyoung cutely begged for Hongbin to forgive her appa.
 
“Pleaseee? Omma, Appa knows his mistake already! And Minyoung will be a good girl too!” Hongbin crossed his arms and shook his head, adamant about the entire matter. That was when his son decided to intervene as well.
 
“Omma, please?” Minhyuk, who hardly ever showed his aegyo flashed his pleading eyes and clung to Hongbin’s side. For a moment, his determination faltered but Hongbin managed to somehow hold his rationality until his husband decided to do the same while squatting down next to the twins.
 
“I am sorry, yeobo… Forgive me?” Hongbin found his resolve crumbled at the sight of the three and sighed.
 
“Just don’t do it again.” Immediately, Taekwoon stood up to hug Hongbin tightly, his pearly teeth peeking through from his grin. The kids follow after and they ended up in a great big hug.
 
“I love Appa and Omma!” The twins declared happily.
 
“I love you too.” Taekwoon said before planting a sweet kiss each on the children’s cheek and Hongbin’s lips.

“I love you all too” Hongbin said, smiling widely.

So Punishment B is no intimate contact for a week. It's worse than A because it means that Hongbin will ignore Taekwoon for a week unless necessary.

I get the feeling that Taek would be an indulgent father should he have kids and do stupid things like this. ^^ Hongbin will be there giving him disapproving looks.

Thank you for supporting this story till the end, it was not perfect I think but I am proud of this story. I will update my Leobin drabbles when I can and if I wrote something nice. For now, I will be focusing on my studies as I am almost near my graduation for university.

Have a good day everyone!