The beginning

Lost Memories
“I saw you talking to that girl!”
 
“She is just a friend. She was not feeling well and I was just helping her out. You know I love you!”
 
“How am I supposed to believe you after seeing her clinged onto you like that!”
 
“Bin, really, please stop your nonsense. I am really tired from working.”
 
“YOU THINK YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE? Fine, I am going to stay with my parents for the time being.” The angry male stomped into the bedroom to stuff some articles into a duffel bag before heading for the front door.
 
“Bin, don’t do this. Let’s be calm, okay?” Taekwoon tried to appease the younger only for the door to be slammed in his face. He sighed heavily.
 
And that was the beginning of their week-long cold war.
 
Taekwoon took heavy steps to work, the argument he had with his boyfriend was three days ago and regardless of whatever he tried, the other refused his calls, and ignored him. He had even went to the younger’s office and parents’ home to seek forgiveness. Unfortunately, Hongbin was being difficult and Taekwoon did not know what to do. He ended up seeking advice from his friend, Hakyeon, who told him to let Hongbin cool his head before making another move and so he did.
 
Hongbin was no longer angry. He was in fact extremely regretful because he knew he was at fault. The only problem was that he was at loss of what to do and thus sought the help of Sanghyuk. The other told him to leave it as it is for the moment but as days went by, Hongbin felt more and more anxious since Taekwoon was no longer contacting him.
 
“Perhaps he found someone else?” Sanghyuk commented casually.
 
“He wouldn’t! Or maybe he would… since I made a mess…” Hongbin continued dejectedly. Sanghyuk gave him a pat on the back and suggested that Hongbin to return tomorrow to the shared apartment. He promised to help him out by checking things out beforehand and telling him about it.
 
On the seventh day, Hongbin stood in front of the apartment building nervously, his hands were cold and sweaty and he nearly dropped the phone when it vibrated.
 
Hyuk:
It seems to be okay. You can come up
 
He silently thanked the younger in his mind before heading up. Yet, what he saw upon entering the living room destroyed him. His friend, the very one that just texted him was kissing his boyfriend. A loud thud was heard as the duffel bag dropped onto the floor, turning the two’s attention to Hongbin. Taekwoon’s eyes widen and he wanted to explain the situation but his boyfriend fled the scene too quickly. Disgust was reflected in his eyes as he glared at Hyuk before running to catch up with Hongbin. Running out of the building, Taekwoon called out Hongbin’s name loudly, running frantically to search for the man.
 
The beautiful male walked aimlessly, mind in a complete daze. The scene he had just witnessed replayed in his head endlessly and he did not realised that he was walking into a busy road. He heard the panicked voice of his lover and saw the fear in Taekwoon’s eyes before he felt a large impact hit him. The throbbing pain Hongbin felt faded away almost as quickly as it came and the next thing he saw was darkness.
 
2 years later.
 
-beep- -beep- The monitor in the ward rang steadily for a while before ringing slightly faster. The patient it was monitoring cracked his eyelids open slowly, surprising his mother who was cleaning his face. The female hurriedly press the help button and the events afterwards were a blur to Hongbin.
 
Taekwoon ran to the hospital like a madman. All that went through his mind was that Hongbin was awake and he could not wait to see him. He entered the ward and saw the man he love sitting by the window, watching the leaves dancing with the wind. He ran up and engulfed him in a tight hug. When he pulled back, the patient looked at him with his innocent eyes, smiling gently before speaking.

“Who might you be?”
 

 

I was rereading what I typed and I don't know why I feel like this is some drama... *coughs* *covers my face in embarassment* 

Um... I guess you readers are the judge. :) Do comment and if anything is wrong or requires improvement, I will gladly look at it.

Thank you~