This Drama...

Unspoken Feelings

 

 

 

 

CHAPTER 3.

 

-Sherly’s P.o.V.-

 

Trying to forget about this weird feeling towards Hye Rin, I went in to the university. “Then, what do I have to do?” I asked Aunt Oh who had just finished parking her car.

“Well, today you’ll have an academic test.” My eyes opened widely again. Geez, why does Aunt Oh  like to make surprises...

“ACADEMIC TEST? WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME?! I DIDN’T PREPARE FOR IT!!” I said.

“Kim, I know you’re smart. I believe you can do it even without any preparations.” I sighed.

“Hmm, I hope so..”

 

------------------------- Academic test started----------

(sorry, It’s holiday, and I don’t want to talk about lessons at all...)

 

------------------------Academic test finished-------------

 

It’s now 11 am. Aunt Oh said I still have a talent test. And, the result of the acamedic test had been published. Well, yeah, I passed the test with a PRETTY good score; 100-100-99-100, Only if I was able to study for the test, I believe I could get the perfect score! But thanks for these scores, I got the first rank..

Now, I will prepare the best for the talent test!

 

But, I remembered... that I don’t have any special talents... crap.

WHAT CAN I DO??!

Sing.

No, the last time I sang a song –in the bathroom-, A grandma who lived next to my house had a heart attack...

Dance.

No, the last time I danced for a school festival, I fell from the stage and broke all the prizes...

*sigh* Let’s just say to them that I don’t have any special talents.

WAIT! I CAN ACT! YEAH!!

 

 

I went to the lobby and sat there. I was waiting for the staff to call my name. People said that this school hired young teachers, with selected students. Students can study here only if they have above-above average IQ, or at least they have special talents -at arts-.

 

“Sherly Kim.” Finally, one of the staffs here called my name. I came to the receptionist table while bringing some sheets of enrollment form. I looked at the receptionist lady and smiled. But she ignored my smile. Hah! It’s funny.

“Where’re you come from?” She asked me.

“Canada.”, I said, still with smile on my face. She looked at me head-to-toe...

“Oh, really? You don’t look like one.”

“Yeah, however I’m a Korean.” I said again. One question. WHEN DID KOREANS BECOME THIS CRUEL TO MEEE?? T.T OR, WAS I BLACKLISTED BY THIS COUNTRY? HUH?

 

Okay unimportant,

 

I took a deep breath, and walked into the examination room.

I knocked the door and heard a “please, come in” voice. Then I walked in. It’s a wide hall with a glamour interior design. It has a great stage and also the judge’s seat. Four old people were sitting there and hold some sheets of paper.

“Kim Sherly?” one of the judge asked me.

“Um.. actually it is Sherly Kim.” I said.

“Oh, okay whatever. Now, what kind of performance are you going to do?”

“Um... can I act?”

“Yes, please. But you need a partner.” CRAP! I forgot about it! I looked around, looking for someone that could be my partner. My eyes caught something. A man who sat on the audience’s seats.

“Miss Kim, You need a partner.”

“Um.. can I take someone from the audience’s seat?” I asked, pointing to the man who was still busy with his MP4. All of the judges looked at him, then whispered at each other. One of them called the staff and whispered to him. The staff nodded and went to the audience’s seat. After these long process, the man stood up and went to the stage, to me. Well, he only wears trousers, t-shirt and jeans jacket, but he looked so cool! Yeah, I’m not bad at choosing Person. He’s.so.damn.handsome. you know!

 

“Okay, now go on.” The judge asked us.

“What kind of acting performance should we do?” the man asked. He even has a gentle voice..

“Romance” the only lady judge answered.

“But I don’t even know him!” I said.

“Then...” the man suddenly shook my hand, “I’m Donghae, a new student too. I take the Major of Fine Art.” He smiled, made me blushed.

Thanks God! Finally I found someone nice to me beside my aunt and the taxi driver!! :>

“Sherly Kim.”, I said, not trying to shift my eyes from his smile.

“Can we start now?” the lady judge had just ruined my romantic moment..

 

I discussed for a second with Donghae and finally finished our spontaneous drama script X)

 

Here we go...

 

----narrator’s P.o.V.------

 

Donghae sat with his legs crossed. He brought his sketchbook and put it on his lap. A pencil was slipped behind his right ear. He glared right at a girl who was standing in front of him. She returned the glare with her watery eyes. Donghae bowed his head down and started to open his sketchbook. He looked at it for a while, took his pencil from the back of his ear, and started to move his fingers on it.

 

Sherly walked really slowly. Donghae started to draw something. For many times, He moved his eyes from his sketchbook just to see the girl in front of him. For some moments, he stunned. Then continued his drawing. Sherly bowed his head,  slowly, she walked toward Donghae. She squatted in front of him. Donghae said, “why is it dark now?”, he blinked for several times, and when he opened his eyes again, he found some waterdrops on his sketchbook. He gazed upward, Gazing at Sherly who tried to hold her tears.

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” Donghae asked, but surprised when he realized Sherly's tears were falling down her cheeks.

‘she..she is crying? Is this real or just an acting?’ he thought. But then Sherly blinked her eyes for many times. DongHae nodded as sign that this is only an acting. Sherly looked at Donghae and winked her right eye. It said –let’s-continue-it- Donghae laughed. He stood up, holding his skectch book behind his back.

“What do you want?” he asked coldly.

Sherly looked up at him, still with her tears and said, “S-s-saranghae oppa..”

“Huh? Uh, w-WHAT?!” Donghae said, his tone raised on “what” word.

He glared at Sherly with an -I-don't-know-what-to-say- expression. Sherly came closer to Donghae, still with her squatting position. She's now facing Donghae's legs. She hugged them, with her face facing to the right side.

"Ssaarrangghhae ooppa.. Ssarrangghaaee" She said, infuriatedly. Then, she strengthen her hug and POWERFULLY pinched Donghae's legs.

Donghae still with his -what-should-I-do- face. Sherly strengthen her pinch, made donghae hurt more than before.

"IIII HATEE YOUUU" He suddenly shouted and trying to release himself from Sherly's ‘hug’. Sherly stood up and pointing her index finger right to Donghae's nose.

"What did you say?! How can you hate me?!" she shouted.

"And WHY did you make these BEAUTIFUL legs hurt?!" Donghae shouted too.

"It's not my fault! It's your fault for embarassing me!"

"embarassing you, WHAT?!"

"I say I Love you, but why did you say you hate me?" Sherly whined.

"Stupid boy.." she continued, punching Donghae's head.

"Wha--" Donghae tried to finish his sentence but was stopped by another punch from Sherly.

She's going to punch Donghae again, but this time Donghae successfully stopped her. For some seconds they kept glaring at each other.

“Stop! Stop! It’s enough!” the judge stopped them.

Both Sherly and Donghae back to their consciousness. Sherly’s going to cry, “A-am... I failed?” she asked.

“You..”

“I-m really sorry... Please give me another chance mam, sir!” Sherly started to cry.

“NO! You aren’t failed.” One of the judge said.

“Yes! Both of you acted soo well!” another judge said. “W-what?” Sherly said, surprised.

“But we didn’t even act, we FOUGHT!” Donghae whispered to Sherly. She just shrugged her shoulders.

“And for you, Lee Donghae, I will give you more points for helping this young lady.” The judge said and smiled.

“This is..unbelievable..” Sherly mumbled.

 

 

 

After both Sherly and Donghae were asked to leave the examination room, they went out and decided to take some moments together in the park.

Sherly sat on the large bench near a big FAKE cherry blossom tree. Donghae then sat there too.

“You do have a good acting skill.”Donghae said.

“What? You think so? Haha Thanks!” Sherly said, felt both surprised and happy.

Donghae stared at the sky, then said, “Yes, when you cried, and.. when you said that you love me, I thought.. it was re-real..”

“W-What? Haha No It wasn’t! It’s absolutely impossible, right?” Sherly laughed. But then stopped when she realized something’s wrong with Donghae’s expression.

“Uhm, I mean, this is our first meeting. Isn’t it weird if I say I like you, for real?” she tried to clear the situation. Donghae looked at her. “Yeah, you’re right. Hahaha” he laughed until his eyes made a line -_-.

While his eyes were closed, Sherly stared at the sky.

“He’s handsome, kind, polite, and he looks like he fell for me. But, but why there’s still a ‘but’ for him?” Sherly thought.

“By the way, thank you.” Sherly said, trying to start the conversation again.

“for what?” “for willing to be my partner.”

“No, it’s okay. Thanks too for giving me more points.” Both of them smiled.

 

 

-----Donghae’s P.o.V.-------------

 

She smiled. Me too. Whenever she smiles, I feel like my heart’s going to explode. No, it can’t be love. If it is, then... I fell in love from the first sight? Something that is always stupid and impossible for me.

But it is love. She makes me stutter, blush, makes my heart races... she even made me forgot our script! And also, when she’s standing in front of me when we’re on the stage, I reflexively grabbed my pencil and started to draw her face on this sketch book. She makes me crazy. It’s my first day at SNU, but she succesfully makes me crazy...

“Donghae, I think I must go now. See you later!” sherly suddenly said, expelling all of my thoughts.

“Oh, okay. See you!” I said.

Now, I’m alone. I took my sketch book and opened the last page, the one with the un-finished Sherly’s face. I slowly continued drawing it. I etched my pencil to make her eyes, her beautiful dark brown eyes, down to her pointed nose, and finally to her perfect red lips.

I sighed... Should I... chase after her love?

 

 

-----------Narrator’s P.o.V-------------

 

“Aunt Oh!” I shouted, calling Aunt Oh who’s been waiting for me.

“Ah, Kim, where have you been? How’s the test?”

“Mm, I think I’ve passed the test Auntie..”

“Oh, thanks God.. “

“It’s a long story Auntie, I’ll tell you on the way home okay?” I said, aunt Oh nodded and we went in to the car, ready  to go home.

 

 

On the way home, I told Aunt Oh everything. And she too, thinks that Donghae is a nice guy. She laughed at the way we fought on the stage, *sigh it’s embarassing*.

a Half hour later we arrived at  Aunt Oh's house. "Kim, don't forget to pack your things for tomorrow, okay?"

"For tomorrow? What for?"

"You'll start living in a dorm tomorrow."

"WHAT?!" Here, another surprise came...

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

this is it, the 3rd chapter. I hope you all will like it.

 

Sorry if there're mistakes in language, spelling, or if you find this story's getting boring. I'm pretty sure that there are mistakes in language, because english isn't my first language. so, sorry.

thank you for aini95 for the poster :>

 

 

Last, I know it's too early, but I just want to say

 

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! ^^

 

 

THANK YOU you for reading and I APPRECIATE COMMENTS!

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE~

 

I LOVE YOUU~