What should I do to you, Hyerin?

Unspoken Feelings


---------Narrator's P.o.V.---------

"AAAARRGHH" someone yelled as all lights suddenly went out.

"Hyerin! Are you okay?!" Henry shouted worriedly. From a pretty far distance, heard Hyerin's voice, "HENRY?! WHERE ARE YOU?? I'M SCARED! HENRY?!"

Quickly Henry searched his phone in his pocket and turned the flash on.

"Hyerin, calm down, okay? Now say something so I can follow your voice.." Henry said.

"MOMMY... GOD... HELP ME... Light please come again.." Hyerin whined. Henry started to follow her voice using the light from his phone.

"Henry..." Hyerin sobbed.

"Hyerin, which section are you in?"

"L-literature... Poetry collection.." A few seconds after Hyerin said that, Henry came.

"Oh, thanks God, you're okay..." He said as he accidentally dropped his phone and hugged her. Hyerin's a little bit startled.

"He..Henry?" not realizing the shocked Hyerin, Henry started to caress her hair instead. In this moment, Hyerin felt so comfort. It's like his hug eased all the fear. After some seconds, Henry ended this delightful moment. He held Hyerin's shoulders and said, "Are you okay?" Hyerin nodded.

"I-I'm scared..." she continued.

"No, it's okay... It's okay..." Henry said while tapping her shoulder. Hyerin stopped sobbing.

"What should we do now, Henry?" she said. Henry thought, "Hm, just call Sherly with my phone, then."

He took his phone that was dropped earlier and looked at the screen. He's going to dial a number but then sighed when a "low battery" warning appeared on the screen.

"Low battery..." he said to Hyerin.

"Use mine." Hyerin suggested then gave him her phone. Henry started to dial a number. He called Sherly. After some seconds, Sherly answered the call.

"HYERIIIN!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU AND HENRY NOW?!" She shouted. Henry kept the phone away from his ears just to make sure they're alright.

"Sherly, it's me, Henry. I am now with Hyerin. You have to help us because it's really dark here since the power is off. And Hyerin is crying like CRAZY! Hahaha! And you know-"

"JERK JUST TELL ME WHERE ARE YOU?!" Sherly cut his sentence.

"O-Okay. We are in the Seoul Na--" piip piip piip.... Henry once again took the phone away from his ear. But this time, not because he wanted to make sure his ears were alright. He looked at the phone screen, then looked at Hyerin.

"Why? Why? Sherly is going here as soon as possible right?" Hyerin said panickly.

"The phone...dead.." Henry sadly said.

"M-m-mwo...?" Hyerin's going to cry.

"Gwaenchanna?? Hyerin, don't cry.. Everything will be all right.." Henry said while patting her back.

"What should we do? What should we do??" Henry did nothing but sat in front of those tall shelves.

"Take a rest first." He said. Hyerin did what he said. She sat beside him and slowly calmed down.

"Just sleep first, Hyerin. I'll stay here looking if there's a way out."

"B-but-"

"Don't worry, Henry oppa will protect you!" Henry said while beating his chest. Hyerin laughed.

"Okay.. Then.. Don't leave me, okay?!" Henry nodded and smiled.


----Hyerin's p.o.v.------


Hyeriiiin what were you dreaming about last night?! Being in a room with someone you like? With this darkness? No,no, no, I didn't see it in the ert way! But, really, if this was a movie, it might be the romantic moment between the couple, right??

Hmph... Just going to enjoy this delightful moment...


OH hey hey! You saw when he hugged me? He HUGGED me and CARESSED my hair! Aw aw aw,


No... I'm not going to let this feeling grows. No. It's wrong. Never. I'll never let this feeling grows... At least, I tried..

As what Henry suggested me, I tried to close my eyes, having some rest. Uh, it's so hot here, and dark, and creepy.. I really hope I could get out from here! I yawned, I leaned on the shelf and trying to find a comfort position. I took a deep breath and was ready to sleep, but

Thud.

 Something fell on my shoulder. I looked at it, and it was Henry's head who was already fell asleep.

Wait?! Did I say Henry's head? OMO, his head is now on my shoulder! On my shoulder! Uwaaa- okay, over exaggerating.

I looked at his face. His cute and cheerful face. I took a deep breathe and started to talk nonsense.

"Henry... Why are you so cute? Why are you so damn cute? Why do you make everyone who looks at you laugh? How can? How can you make every girl falls for you and not even being able to ignore you? Those tiny eyes, they are such wonderful rainbows who can easily hypnotize everyone who look at you." I paused to take a breathe.

"I don't know why, how, and yeah, it's softly killing me, Henry. But I do. I do. I do love you..." I ended this nonsense and went to sleep. I closed my eyes, waiting for the lights to be again...


----- Narrator's P.o.V.------

 "I don't know why, how, and hell yeah, it's softly killing me. But I do Henry. I do. I do love you..." Hyerin said then went to sleep. As she closed her eyes, Henry opened his eyes...

'Hyerin... Likes me? Oh, no. It can't be..' he thought. 'What should I do to you, Hyerin? I don't wanna hurt you, but loving you back is such something impossible since my heart 100% is stil towards Sherly..."



---------- to be continued ---------

Yeah yeah yeah! 10th chap! Short? Sorry :D boring? I know and sorry :(

And as usual, sorry if there are mistakes in language, spellings, or if you find the story is getting boring


SARANG SARANG SARANGHAEE <3


THANKS FOR READING YOU AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!