I fell in love from the first sight...

Unspoken Feelings



-Sherly’s P.o.V.-----

“Y-YOU?!” I said. I could feel my feet were trembling. My eyes opened widely and also my mouth. He-Henry Lau? Is he... I looked at the boy once again, I looked at him from head to toe. Yes. It is him.. He’s Henry Lau!!


--------Henry’s P.o.V.-------

“HENRY LAU.....!!” The host said.

let me tell you, I was late and when I came in, the MC called my name? Nice. I really don't know what to do. I don’t even know why the hell he called my name. But looking that there’s a girl too on the stage, I slowly walked to the stage. Wait. After I looked at her for the second time, I think I know her. Yeah, I’ve met her. I looked at her from head to toe. Hm, HEY YA! ISN’T THAT SHERLY??! SH-SHERLY?! THAT SHERLY?? My eyes opened widely and also my mouth. I looked at the girl and so did her.

I will tell you, She’s Sherly Kim, the girl I’ve been waiting for for a looong time. And now we met again, here? WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FATE!!

“YAH! Henry Lau! Ehm.. do you want to say something?” the host said to me while giving me a...cup?

“Uh.. Yah.. Okay..” I took a deep breath then looked again at the host, “for what?” I whispered.

“You got the first rank on the talent test, you IDIOT!” the mc with a beautiful face said. Okay, I started to understand the situation now.


“Okay, first of all, thanks to God who gave me these precious talents.. and I know I deserve it because I’m talented. So, thank you and see you..” LOL, I ended this ‘speech’ with my beautiful smile. ! My eyes closed! I couldn’t see anything when I smiled.. T.T


Okay, so this is the beginning. Good morning world. Good morning SNU. Good morning my old bestfriend, Sherly Kim..



-------Narrator's P.o.V.---------

“So, Henry Lau, please stand next to Sherly Kim.” Mc Heechul said. Henry slowly walked toward Sherly while examining her look. ‘Still hasn’t changed...” Henry thought. Now henry was standing beside Sherly. They looked at each other, “Is it really you, Henry?” Sherly whispered to him and was going to touch Henry’s face.

“Iiishh!” Henry held Sherly’s hand who’s going to touch him.

“Not now, Sherly.” He whispered too then smiled. A little moment later, MC Leeteuk and Heechul were going to give them medals as rewards.

“Congratulation for both of you. This is for you, the beauty Sherly Kim...” Leeteuk said as he gave the medal to Sherly.

“And for you, Henry Lau. The most talented guy after me.” Heechul said and laughed as he gave the medal to Henry.

After leeteuk and Heechul closed the ceremony, they, together with Henry and Sherly went down from the stage and the ceremony ended...

Sherly and Henry went to the backstage. Hyerin who was still sitting on the audience’s seat decided to follow them too into the backstage.

“Nobody’s here now, right?” Sherly asked Henry while looking around.

“Sure, come here, hug me.. Don’t you miss your MOST HANDSOME bestfriend??” He said, flinging out his hands so Sherly could hug him.



But, SLAP



 “Aiiisssh, why did you slap me huh?!” Henry pouted then caressed his lovely chubby cheek.

“WHO CARES?! Who asked you to not telling me before that you’re going to this university?! And WHY didn’t you contact me HENRY?! For THREE years why haven’t you called me?? I miss you! I miss you Henry...” Sherly cried and hugged Henry. He hugged her back.

“I’m sorry Sherly, I’m so sorry.. Please forgive me, will you?” He hugged her tighter and caressed her warmly.

“The most important thing now is that we finally met again, right?” he smiled.

“Henry...” sherly cried again.


At that moment, Hyerin came.

“Ups, I’m sorry..” Henry and Sherly released their hug.


“Uhm, Hye Rin, this is Henry, Henry, this is Hyerin, Min Hye Rin.”

“Hi, I am Henry, Henry Lau.” Hen and Hyerin shooked their hands. “I’m Hye Rin, Sherly’s roommate.”

“Okay, then.. Sherly, will we go back to the dorm now?”

“Um.. Okay. Henry, we’re going now. See you.”

“W-Wait!” Henry yelled. “Let me know your new phone number.” “Kay.” Sherly gave her number and then Henry miscalled her.

“I’ll call you tonight Sherly.” “Kay. But don’t call me at midnight!” “Keke, I won’t. Then see you Sherly, Hyerin! ” Henry giggled.

“See you!” Sherly and Hyerin said in unison.


 

“Hey, Is he your boyfriend?” Hyerin nudged her slowly.

“What? Of course not... “

“Hmm,” Hyerin mumbled.

“Hyerin, I’m going to the Jahayeon first..”

“What? Jaha.. Jaha-“

“J a h a y e o n.” Sherly spelled it. “It’s the most picturesque spot on SNU. It is a pond surrounded by purple mist. You know about the handsome seniors, but don’t know about the Jahayeon?!” she continued.

“Hehe, the seniors are important too, right?” Hyerin said.

“So are you going with me or not?” Hyerin thought for a while, then she said. “No, I’ll just go to the dorm. But you have to come back before 3pm, arasso?!”

“F-for What?”

“To celebrate your medaaal~” Sherly laughed.

“Okay..okay.. See you later” Hyerin waved her hand and then went away.



 

Sherly sighed heavily. She stepped her feet to the Jahayeon to find some peace there.

"I miss him..." She said while sitting on a large bench that faced the pond.

She rested her head, looking into the sky, "when will I meet you?" Sherly laughed.  Suddenly she felt a drop of water fell to her cheek. "Drizzle?" She murmured. She extended her hand, trying to feel the raindrops once again. "I hope you can feel what I feel.."

Slowly she opened her bag and took out a novel. An old novel with title "Guardian Angel". She took the book diveider and continued reading it, Chapter 5, "When a Guardian Angel's forced to be Devil".

 

Her mind flew again to what happened 10 years ago...

 

------------Flashback--SHERLY'S P.o.V.---------

 

 I am crying. For a hundred times I cried in this place. I plunged in thought in front of the window, staring at the stars on the sky and wishing there would be someone who wants to help me. I started to feel sleepy. Once in a while I closed my eyes and quickly opened them again. still crying, I tried to close my eyes so I could forget my routinities; study.

When I felt comfort enough to sleep, something landed on my head.

"Ouch!" I groaned. I opened my window to see who threw this. I looked around, but no one's out there. I was silent for some seconds but then decided to go to sleep. When I was about to go the bed, my eyes caught something. A blue balloon which was tied into a pebble as the weight. I walked to the window again to take the balloon. I took down the pebble and threw it outside. "Aww," quickly I looked outside the window, "Who's that?" I said. I heard a voice but still, no one's out there. "Aish, what ever." I closed the window and brought the balloon in.

I spinned the balloon looking for something I could find. when the balloon was aimed to the lamp, I saw a note inside it. I opened my drawer to take a needle. I prickedthe balloon with the needle,  DOOORR.

I took the note and read it, "CRYING BABY! IF YOU DARE CRYING AGAIN, I WILL KISS YOU~ FIGHTING!! -Your Lovely Oppa"

I smiled and put it into my box. There're already 96 notes from Oppa in this box. He said that if I could get 100 notes from him, we'd go to the amusement park together, all day loong!

 

But,before I could get my 100th note, something happened. Oppa's not there anymore for me. My guardian angel, is not there anymore for me...

 

------------flashback end---------------

 

She knew that she’s going to cry. But she won’t. She can’t. “I’m a big girl. Big girls don’t cry.” It’s what she always thinks on her mind. Eventhough her heart’s crying like crazy, waiting for someone who kind enough to be a place to spill out her tears.

She was going to read the next page, but suddenly heard a melody that’s not strange anymore for Sherly. She got up from her  seat and looked around, looking for what's it actually.

She went along the Jahayeon until she reached somewhere. There's a bench and 4 big trees behind it which's close with each other as if they're hiding something. The further Sherly walked, the clearer the melody was. From a pretty far distance, Sherly could  see someone with one of his leg's stretched forward and the other's bended up. It looked like His hand was propping something. Even Sherly could only see a quarter of his face, She was sure that the melody of the clarinet came from him.

When she's going to come close to him, a big noise came from the outside of the Jahayeon.

 

------Sherly's P.o.V.------------

 

I turned my head to see what's it but I couldn't because of the crowd. All I could see's that there're two different groups that consist of MANY girls. each of them brought posters and banners. I tried to see what's written on it. "K-I- Kii... AIIISSSH Too crowded!" I turned my head to see the other poster, "K-K-KY? WHAT THE WHATEVER!"

I tried to hear what were those girls trying to say. It's something like Boom? Bum? I.gave.up...

 

I turned my head again to the man who was playing the clarinet. But hell oh hell.. he disappeared... Great.. Very great...

 

I decided to follow those crazy fangirls. I went out from the Jahayeon. From this spot, I could see them clearly. Oh, they're bringing posters with "Kim Kibum" on it. who the hell is he, huh? I walked nearer to the crowd.

"Hey, what happened?" I asked one of the fangirls.

"They're fans of the two most handsome guy in SNU. One of them said that she looked both of the idols here and then.. well, yeah.. the fans.. you know."

"Oooh.." I nodded. still unbelieved this 'strange' moment could happen here.

 

"kyaaaaaa... Kibum oppa! Kibum oppaaaa!!!"

"where?! where?"

"Oh, God! I'm fainting.." "MY ANGEEL!!"

Everyone suddenly kept silent and made a way. then a guy turned up. all of the girls opened their eyes widely. Mmm.. me too, actually. Well yeah. HE'S SOO DAMN HANDSOME! With an untight shirt, pretty  messy hair, small lips, pointed nose, dimples... CRAP, He looks so perfect with them! And, Oh nooo! His smile, made my heart stopped beating, Oh no! Don't make me love him..

But it's too late. Me, Sherly Kim, is now officially falling in love from the first sight...

 

 

--------------to be continued-------------

 

Nyahahaha! This is the end of chap 5. I am sooo sorry if there're mistakes in language, spellings, or if you find this story is getting boring -as always-

Henry? He's Sherly's old bestfriend. They went to the same junior high school in Canada. I wonder if Henry likes Sherly or not... *again stupid writer*

Okay, then. . .

Hey you, you Thank you for reading this story.  God will love you if you comment and subscribe to this story :>

THANK YOU

I LOVE YOUUU ;)