Sherly, please let me take care of you!

Unspoken Feelings

Chapter 19

 

"Henry, which club activity do you choose?" Sherly asked on their way to the cafetaria.

"Hm, maybe tennis? How about you?" He asked her back.

"Hm, I can't do any sports, or anything connected with music. So maybe I'll just go theatering."

"How about you, Hyerin?" Asked Henry to her. 'Finally you recognized me, huh?' Hyerin thought in mind.

"Hm, modelling?" she replied.

"Wow, sounds great." Henry commented. Sherly agreed.

They continued walking to the cafetaria and some minutes later, they arrived in front of the building. At that time, Kyuhyun with his friends came out from the exit door. Hyerin elbowed her.

"Hey, Sher-Sherly..-" Kyuhyun called her.

"Come on, Hyerin, Henry, let's get inside." Sherly said as if she didn't see that guy. Kyuhyun stood still right there with fists clenched, His friends approached him and said, "Dumped by a girl, huh? It's not like you, Kyuhyun. HAHAHA!" and burst out laughing.

‘This girl.. really. What should I do now??’ Kyuhyun silently said in mind.

 

------------------------------

 

Slowly but sure, the sun started to move to the west, be ready to disappear. Sherly spent her spare time walking along the Jahayeon. She leisurely stepped her feet forward tracing each part of the lake. Her step stopped after seeing someone sitting on a bench not too far from where she stood. Someone she had ignored since yesterday. Someone she really didn’t want to see. Kyuhyun.

But just now it changed. Seeing him mocked by his friends, and just now the innocent side of him, the closed and mysterious part of him built something weird in her heart. It’s guilt. She stepped her feet again closer to him. Going to tell him that she’s forgiven him. But a voice of someone familiar prevented her.

“Where are you looking at? Do you feel guilty for ignoring him? And now going to say sorry to him?”

Sherly turned around in surprise and replied, “Eh no.. it’s not like that Kibum-ssi. I-I was..-“

“Then why are you still standing there?” Sherly kept in silence. Kibum pulled her arm, asked her to go.

“Leave now.” He pulled her roughly. “You shouldn’t be here, Sherly.” Kibum said and pulled her harder.

“Kibum-ssi, OUCH!”  Sherly slipped and looked like it was a pretty serious injury.

“Sherly! Are you okay??” Kibum asked her worriedly. Kyuhyun who heard it quickly ran toward them. “Sherly?! Can you stand up?” He asked.

“I’m al.. I’m okay.” Sherly answered, changing her tone into an ignoring tone, realizing Kibum was there. She tried to get up and found out that she turned her ankle.

“Sorry Sherly. Let me carry you..” Kibum offered. “No, let me do it!” Kyuhyun yelled and without words carried her on the back.

“Whoaa- wait! Kyuhyun let go of me!!” Sherly shouted while punching him.

“Just SHUT UP! Can you walk back to the dorm with your feet injured like that?!”

“I can’t but I don’t want tobe on YOUR back!!”

“SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH , SHERLY KIM!”

“Aissh, really this guy!” Sherly not gave up, still punching his back repeatedly.

Seeing the two walked away, Kibum sat on the nearest bench. He placed his palm on his forehead while mumbling, “Cho Kyuhyun, you make it more difficult for me...”

 

-----------------------------------------

 

---Infirmary Room----

 

"Cho Kyuhyun! Let go of me!!" Sherly yelled, all the way from the Jahayeon to the infirmary room.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! I'm doing it now! Just.. why.. are..you so heavy?!" Kyuhyun said while putting Sherly down to the infirmary's bed.

"Whoa.. what? Carrying me all of sudden, breaking the going tobe most precious moment of my life, and now telling me I'm heavy?! What the..."

"What About you?!!" Kyuhyun shouted, louder than her. "Ignoring me, walking passing me that.. that.." He stopped. Then hesitantly continued, "turning me down.. And then now! You made my ears almost deaf!"

"Turning...you down?"

Realised what he had just said, and what the effect was, Kyuhyun stuttered. "Yes b-b-because.. "

"Kyuhyun.." Sherly leaned closer, followed by him who walked backward. "Do you feel guilty?" A smirk was hiding behind every word she said.

"No.. Nope."

"Really..?"

"Uh-huh.." He walked again, farther. Sherly who was too far to just leaned toward him then walked slowly. Forgot that her foot was in injury, she slipped. Fortunately, fell on Kyuhyun's arms. Awkward, they both quickly released and Kyuhyun helped Sherly sat back on the bed.

“I-I-I’ll be right back..” Kyuhyun said in a low voice to Sherly who looked away.

 

------------------------

 

Kyuhyun went back with some medicine, a bowl of cold water and a small towel.

"Give me your injured foot." Kyuhyun said.

"Hm" Sherly showed him her foot without hesitantly.

"What a not beautiful foot.." Kyuhyun mumbled.

Kyuhyun wetting the towel with the cold water. He folded it then slowly wrapped Sherly's foot with it.

"Kyuhyun-ah.. why are you.. doing this? I mean, it's not even your fault. So why bother helping me?" asked Sherly.

"Look, hm. I'm sorry."

"What?"

"I'm sorry for doing that stupid trick last night. I'm sorry for making you wet. I'm so.. sorry for being cruel at you even on our first meeting." Kyuhyun explained, slowly, but sincerely.

“...” Sherly was left dumbfounded, just could raise one of her eyebrow. Of course with a stupid expression.

“You don’t understand? Sor-ry. S-O-R-R-Y”

“I understand. I came here as the best academic points, pabo. But hearing you said sorry is so un-be-lieve-able.”

“Hm? Unbelievable? Aish up to you . The most important part is that I’ve told you I’m sorry.”

“Hm? Okay. It’s alright... It’s alright.” Sherly said while patting his shoulder like a mom.

“Yah! What are you doing?! Shut up and take a rest. You’re still injured!” Kyuhyun suddenly exploded. The other second, his tone changed again. “I just want to accompany you till you get better..”

“Kyuhyun-ah, why are you so bipolar? Ish..” Sherly mumbled. Too low tobe heard by Kyuhyun. Slowly and hesitantly, also comfortably, Sherly laid down her head and was ready to have a sleep. She didn’t even feel bothered with Kyuhyun’s presence. It felt like Henry, the old friend, or even Kibum, the idol. Of course, they’re still enemies, however.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

Morning sunshine woke Sherly and Kyuhyun up.

“Hmm...” Sherly groaned softly as the sun shone its shine to her face. She looked around and realized that she’s still in the infirmary room with a guy who laid his face on the bed, beside her body. For a short moment, she stunned. She had just realized the reason Kyuhyun the evil could have many fans. Because he had a perfect figure. Even his devil-like face still perfectly craved to have such cute eyes, pointed nose, and beautiful lips. And this time, she saw the different Kyuhyun again. The silent, innocent, and cold Kyuhyun. The one she’d never known because they’re too busy fighting with each other. Oh, how she really wanted to see more of this side of him, just like this morning...

“Morning? MORNING?! ME AND KYUHYUN?! KYU-AH!!” Sherly shouted.

“Mwo~yaaa...?” Kyuhyun lazily replied while stretching his arm and body respectively.

“Waeyo? Waeyo? Why are you here? Why are we here? Why didn’t you wake me up last night? You were’nt taking advantages of me, were you?” Sherly worriedly asked. She pulled the blanket that covered herself away and moved herself farther from him. Over exaggerating, everyone knows.

“There’s nothing I can do with a girl like you.. Sherly Kim. Now GET UP AND PREPARE FOR YOUR CLASS OR BREAKFAST OR OTHER DAILY ACTIVITIES YOU USUALLY DO!!”

“Uuuh Kyuhyuun just go away!!” She yelled for the last time because Kyuhyun had gone away.

 

----------------------------------

 

Okay.. Sorry for the late very late update because we’re too busy in going to new highschool. Yeah :D congratulation to us because we’re now officially high schoolers!! :D

 

As usual, sorry for grammar mistakes, misspelling, or if you find this story is getting boring. Last but not least, thank you so much! :D