I’m.. so sorry..

Unspoken Feelings

 

 

 

------Kibum’s P.o.V.--------

 

It’s been many years since the last time I went here. How she cried her heart out here, on this swing,  showing me  her eyes that had been covered with tears. Her face, is still crossing clearly on my mind. Her long reddish-brown hair that looked perfect with color of spring, the season when I met her for the first time. I don’t know where she is. I don’t know what she’s doing. All I know is that I  still could remember her tears that fell on my shirt when I embraced her.  I could remember the curve of her eyes while wiping her tears. And I was like seeing it once again..

“Sherly.. why are you crying?”

“I-I’m not!” She said and quickly covered her face with her hands, while busily wiping her tears.

“Sherly? Is something wrong?” I asked again.

“No.. I’m just..” She sobbed. But then the moment she took off her hands from her face, the tears I saw was drowning down her eyes, disappeared.

“Should we go back to the dorm now?” I said. She nodded. I stood up and walked first. Leaving Sherly following behind me.

 

---------- Narrator’s P.o.V. --------------

 

“SHERLY! YAH! Where have you been til this late?” Hyerin yelled right after she opened the door for Sherly.

“It’s a long story Hyerin. I was with Kibum oppa.”

“Kibum..o..oppa?! you’re having a dinner with Kyuhyun. How can you...”

“CAN’T YOU LET ME GET INSIDE FIRST?!” Sherly shouted at her. Hyerin walked aside and let her came inside.

Hyerin looked at the clock. 12.15. She looked at Sherly worriedly.

“Seriously, what had happened to you?” She sat beside her.

“That bastard. Tricked me.” Hyerin gasped. “Then?” she asked again.

“Luckily, Kibum oppa saved me.” Sherly ended her sentence, not trying to recalling more about that.

“And.. how do you get inside the dorm, while it’s already past 9pm?”

“Kibum oppa explained to the housemother.”

Hyerin nodded. “Hm, okay then.. Take a rest cause tomorrow we have a morning class.”

Both Hyerin and Sherly were going to sleep, when Sherly’s phone suddenly rang.

Private Number is calling you...

“WHAT THE IS THIS EVIL BASTARD DOING?!” Sherly yelled after reading her phone screen. Hyerin got up and mouthed her to answer the call.

 

“Hello?”

=Have you arrived at the dorm?=

“Why would you like to know?”

=Just answer- Ish..Fine. Listen, I want you to go out right now! I’m waiting under the tree near your dorm. don’t ask too much! Just do it!=

“What?! Are you-“  “crazy...”

 

“What did he say?” Hyerin asked.

“He asked me to go to a tree near our dorm.” Sherly said and shrugged her shoulder.

“Hm, then, let’s go!”

“Wait?! Do you want him to think that I would do anything he wants after what he had done?!”

“Just listen to what he’s going to say first!” Hyerin pulled her arm and went out of the room.

 

---------

 

Kyuhyun mooned while rubbing his chin. “Argh, what should I do?” He mumbled. He kept walking aimlessly and mumbled unclearly until, “I’m here. What’re you going to say?!” Sherly came up together with Hyerin.

“That’s...-“ Kyuhyun stuttered. He put his trembling hands behind him. ‘Ah, why should I be like this?!’ He said in mind.

“I was the one who played a trick on you. That restaurant incident. And water, Shreeessh.. Haha..Ha..ha..” he mocked, imitating water splash sound, but ended up laughing awkwardly.

“So..?” Sherly said coldly. Not even moving her sharp stare from him.

“I..”

“WHAT’S SO FUNNY WITH IT, CHO KYUHYUN?! Do you think I’m a SLAVE for you to fulfill your cruel desire? Do you get the JOY by seeing me soaked there, on the stage where I shouldn’t be there?! Do you think it’s that FUNNY?!”

“YAH! Why are you yelling at me all of sudden?! Why are you-“ he paused when seeing Sherly’s tears slowly going down. “crying..” He continued. As usual, Sherly turned giving him her back just to hide her tears. When she felt enough, she faced him again, with no tears.

“Are you done talking?” she asked. Kyuhyun snapped. He looked back at her and said, “I just want..I want. Well, uh, I want to tell..-”

”I’m tired. I have morning class tomorrow.” She said then asked Hyerin to leave.

“Wait! I’m not done talking! SHER- SHERLY!” Sherly kept walking, pulling Hyerin with her, not trying to give him attention. Kyuhyun sighed. He leaned on the big tree and looked upward at the moon.

“I just want to say I’m so sorry...” He said softly.

 

-------------------

 

 

A short chapter again! I'm sorry if I did any mistakes, wrong typing, grammars or if you find this story is getting boring. Mianhe.. T.T

As usual, big thanks to you, you for reading this story! Please subscribe and leave comments too! THANK YOU~ :D