Henry Lau...

Unspoken Feelings

Chapter 4, Narrator's P.o.V.

 

 

Today, sherly’s life as a boarding school student will start. She’s finished packing her things and ready to go to SNU.

“Kiim, have you finished packing your stuffs?” Aunt Oh shouted from the 1st floor.

“Yes Auntie.”

“Don’t miss a thing! Make sure you’ve packed them all together!”

“Arasso, Auntie,” Sherly said then checked her luggages again. After she finished checking her luggages, she changed her clothes and went downstairs.

“Kim, come here.”, Aunt Oh, who had been waiting in the living room called her.

“Yes?” Sherly said, sitting next to her aunt. “It’s not going to be easy to live in a dorm, I know. But this is the best for you. It’s a modern boarding school, so there won’t be any special rules.” Aunt Oh said.

“I know Auntie, it’s okay.”

“Now, ready to start your day as a boarding school student?” Sherly nodded.

“Yoon Joon! Come here!” Aunt Oh shouted, calling her son. A 17 years old boy came. “What is it Mom?” He said. “Go change your clothes, we’re going to your cousin’s university.”

“Me too? Why?!”

“She won’t be able to bring those heavy luggages, Yoon Joon.” Aunt Oh said while pointing to Sherly’s luggages. Yoon Joon sighed then went to his room to change his clothes.

A few minutes later Yoon Joon had finished changing his clothes. Then they went in to the car. 

 

 

----------At SNU-----------

 

“So, I have to leave you now, auntie..” Sherly said while taking out her luggages from the car. “Yes Kim.. Be careful here..” “I love you auntie.” Sherly hugged her aunt.

“Yoon Joon, help your cousin bring those luggages!” Aunt Oh asked Yoon Joon.

“Ara..Ara..” he answered lazily and started to carry Sherly’s luggages.

“Kim, be a humble, and a respectful person, okay? Give people your time, because it is something you can never get  back. And do nice things to people even they never notice. The point is, just be yourself. Because the one who fell for who you are, is the right one. One more thing: A good friend, is someone who can see the pain in your eyes when everyone else believes your smile.” Aunt Oh said and patted Sherly’s head.

“Wow, aunt Oh, you sound better than my Mom” Sherly said. Both of them laughed.

“Hey, Noona! Where should I bring these heavy luggages?” Yoon Joon yelled, made Sherly a little bit startled. Once again Sherly looked at her aunt, “I’m going to miss you Aunt Oh,” she said then followed Yoon Joon.

 

 

--------Sherly’s P.o.V.------

 

 

Thanks to Yoon Joon who had helped me bringing these luggages. Now, i’m in front of the administration building and  going to get my new room in this university’s dorm. i walked in and left my luggages in the lobby room. I walked to the receptionist table, and unluckily met yesterday’s rude receptionist lady again...

 

“Morning Miss..” I said with a BEAUTIFUL smile on my face. She, who’s busy with her nail filings finally looked up at me and said, “Can I help you?” she answered RUDELY.

“Um, could you tell me where my new room is?”

“Name”

“Sherly Kim.”

“Major?”

“Business Administration”

The receptionist lady then typed something on her computer. After she finished, she pressed the bell and an office boy came.

“Help this little girl to room number 624 of the Kwanaksa tower.” She said. The office boy nodded and started to carry my bags.

“And you, little girl, this is your room key. Save this c a r e f u l l y. Because Once you miss it, I’ll never give the duplicate to you..” she said to me. Really, if you’re here, with me, you’ll also think that her voice sounded like a ghost... *sigh* after I recieved that precious key, I followed the office boy to my dorm.

We didn’t walk or use the lift to go to the dorm. We went by BUS. Yes, because this university is really wide. Each area has its own bus way. So if you aren’t on a diet, don’t dare you walk from the dorm to your college...

For about 5 minutes later, we’ve arrived at the K w a n a k s a tower as what the receptionist lady told me. We went down from the bus and went inside the dorm. This university showed another unique building. Well, the dorm, overall, has an old exterior design. But the interior...it looks more like a hotel than a dorm! it has a modern detail, glamour furnitures, and I can see that it uses new released items! And it looks so much better than the administration building! I mean, look, it hires younger staffs, and they look so kind. Sshh, think I’m gonna like it!

Finally, we’re in front of the lift. The office boy said, “Miss, I can’t help you bringing these luggages anymore. Because officer from outside the dorm mustn’t enter the rooms floor. “

“Okay, then..” I took out some money and give them to him as a tip. He bowed, “thank you” he said. then I walked in to the lift –together with my heavy lovely luggages-. A moment later, I’d arrived at my floor. It’s the 6th floor. I looked at my room key. It’s written 24, my room number. I walked while turning my head to the left and to the right, looking for 24th room. Finally, I found my room. I slowly caressed the surface of the door and smelled it. Hmm, smell of the wood. Just like Aunt Oh’s house. “Is there anybody in this room?” I thought. I put the key into the keyhole, and it opened. Slowly I walked in to the room and looked around, “why is it quiet?”

 

 

suddenly I heard a sound inside the bathroom. I came nearer to the door and then,

“Who are you?!” I jumped of shock, when a girl suddenly  went out from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her head.

“You?!” I said to the girl.

 

----------Narrator’s P.o.V-------

 

 

BLAAAM

 

The girl closed the door and came closer to Sherly.  “Are you okay?” She said. sherly kept quiet.

“I asked, are you okay?” the girl asked sherly again.  Sherly stood up as soon as she could and extended her hand.

“Hi, I’m Sherly. Sherly Kim.”

“I’m Hye Rin. Nice to meet you.” The girl smiled. Sherly replied the smile. “You’re the girl who got into the wrong car, I mean, into my aunt car two days ago, right?”

“Hm? So, you’re Ahjumma’s Family?”

“Yes, I’m her niece.”

“Uh, yes, it was me. I’m sorry for that incident, okay?”

“It’s okay.” Sherly smiled again. “So, we’re gonna be a roommate?” she continued.

Hye Rin nodded. “I hope we can be a good friend Sherly.”

“Sure, it’s nice to have a roommate like you Hye Rin.”

 

 

 

7.30 pm

In dorm

 

“Hye Rin, tomorrow, there’ll be an opening ceremony in the student hall.” Sherly said to Hye Rin, her  new roommate

“Ah, I know, I can’t wait for it! I heard, seniors in this SNU are soo handsome~” Hye Rin giggled.

“Really?” Sherly laughed while moving her clothes to the cupboard.

“Yap! That’s why...” Hye Rin looked at the window. “Prepare your best clothes for tomorrow!” she continued enthusiastically.  Sherly laughed again, “Okay.. How about you?”she asked.

“Me too, of course! Oh, yes, help me tomorrow, will you? We can dress each other and don’t forget, we have to arrive at the student hall at 7.30 o’clock.”

“I know, Don’t forget to set the alarm!” Sherly yelled from the bathroom.

“Done!” Hye Rin shouted. A few minutes later, after Sherly had came out from the bathroom, they went out of the dorm to have some dinner. At 9, they had came back and immediately went to sleep.

“Wait, Hye Rin, do you always get up early in the morning?” Sherly said before laying on her bed. No answer, because Hye Rin had already fell asleep.

Sherly sighed, “I took her snore as ‘no’.. Hm... I wish we can get up on time tomorrow morning...” then she turned off the lamp and went to sleep.

 

----- 

 

 

 

“OH MY GOSHH! HYE RIIIIN WAKE UPPP!!”

 

 

---------Narrator’s P.o.V.--------

 

Because they’re too tired, Both Sherly and Hyerin were late to get up. Eventhough Hye Rin had set the alarm, it couldn’t wake them up from their beautiful sleep.

 

Suddenly, someone knocked the door.

 

“MISS MISS!!! PLEASE WAKE UP NOW!!” A woman shouted loudly and repeatedly ‘knocked’ the door. Sherly was fell from the bed because of her wild sleep.

 

BRUUKK

 

“Aiisssh.. it hurts..” the woman kept shouting. Quckly, Sherly stood up and opened the door. “What’s wrong?” she said while rubbing her eyes.

“Oh, God. Look at yourself! You haven’t change your clothes yet? What time is it?! The opening ceremony will start 10 minutes again!” Sherly’s eyes opened widely.

“10 Minutes?! REALLY?!! OH GOOSH! THANKS AHJUMMA!”

 

BLAAM.

 

The door closed again and Sherly immediately woke Hyerin up. She shook Hyerin's bed and yelled, "Hye Rin... WAKE UP!! WE'RE LATE!! THE CEREMONY WILL START IN TEN MINUTES!!!"

 

HyeRin moaned, "mmh.. A few minutes more please..." Sherly gave up. She went to the bathroom. Then heard Hyerin's voice, "WHAT?! TEN MINUTES??! SHERLY, GO IN TO THE BATHROOM! I WILL PREPARE OUR CLOTHES!!!"

 

A few minutes later, Sherly went out from the bathroom. And everything’s been ready on the bed; dress, shoes, make up. Sherly looked at Hyerin who still busy choosing her best dress.

“Hyerin-ah, better you go to the bathroom NOW!” Hyerin looked at the clock and rushed away to the bathroom.

Sherly looked at her dress, who had been choosed by Hyerin. It’s a simple mini long-sleeved white dress, with a black belt on the waist. She wore it and then put some natural make up. She curled her hair and made some big waves.

Then Hyerin went out from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her head, “HyeRin-ah...”

“Ne.. What’s wrong?”

“Why did you wash your hair when we’re in a hurry?” Hye Rin’s eyes opened widely. She touched her wet hair and gasped. “DAMN! What should I do then, Sherlyy?!”

“AIIISSSSH, Here, bun your hair like this and then wrap it with a headband!” hyerin did what Sherly said. 10 minutes later they had dressed perfectly. They went out from the room,  locked the door and ready to go to the student hall...

 

 

----In the student Hall------Narrator’s P.o.V.---------

 

 

"The honored guests, seniors, and freshmen. Welcome to the New School Year Ceremony of Seoul National University."

Applause~

 

BLAAMM... -again-

Two girls’re running while looking for empty seats. “We’re sorry, we’re sorry” both of them said repeatedly.

 

 

--------Kim's pov------------

 

Oh, My God... What the hell with this.. It’s already 7.45.. We’re lucky because it’s still the opening.

By the way, when we came in, why did some boys on the front seats looked at us cynically? Any problems? Of course! They are our seniors, aren’t they? And seniors always look at their juniors with a death glare...

 

--------Someone who sat on the audience’s seat’s P.o.V.-------------------------

 

When I was respectfully paying attention to the university head master, my eyes caught something. My attention went away when I saw those two girl running. And.. why did I feel something different when I saw the girl with the white dress?

Hm, Forget it!!

 

 

-----Hye Rin’s P.o.V.----------------

 

Hmmmm... Why does it take the headmaster sooo loong? Uh, Old Man!  I’m not sure that I could keep these eyes opened til the headmaster stop talking. I looked at my left side. Oh nooo... Sherly looked sleepy. She looked at me and said, “Wanna sleep? If yes, rest your head on my shoulder.” I smiled and rested my head on her shoulder. Sherly too, rested her head on my head.  I hope when I opened my eyes, the head master will stop talking...

 

 

---Narrator’s P.o.V.----------

 

“After my short speech ended, please welcome... Multitalented Seniors of Seoul National University... Lee Teuk and Heechul!”

Everyone applaud.

 

A man with an angelic face came to the stage followed by a beautiful faced guy. The angelic faced guy smiled, so did the beautiful faced guy –but it looked like a smirk more than a smile-

“Good morning everyone, I’m Leeteuk, on the 4th semester, Major  Cultural Art Management.“ The angelic faced guy said, or we should call him Leeteuk.

“Anyyeong haseyo, I’m Heechul, 3rd semester, Major Business Administration.”

“and we’re here as the host of this ceremony.” Leeteuk said, still with his killing smile. “Today, SNU is going to give some rewards to the best student according to the result of both academic and talent test that you’ve done yesterday.” Heechul said.

 

Sherly, who fell asleep on Hye Rin’s head immediately woke up when she heard ‘rewards’ word. She looked at the stage and woke Hye Rin up.

“Hye Rin, Hye Rin, the ceremony’s started..” She said while tapping on Hyerin’s shoulder. Hyerin yawned and rubbed her eyes.

“Re-really? Hoo....oammm..” she then looked at the stage, and her eyes opened widely, “Sherly, Sherly! They’re handsome aren’t they? If all seniors here are like them, I swear I will be the most dilligent student here!” Hyerin said pretty loudly, made people around them turned their head.

“Sshh... Okay okay I know, but lower your voice!” Sherly told her.

“Hihi, I’m sorry,”

“Haha, yeah, Hyerin’s right. They’re handsome. And that Angelic Faced Guy... Aiiihh.. Both of them are soo handsome!” Sherly thought.

 

 

“Okay, now we will call the best student on academic test. This student got a pretty perfect score. 100-100-99-100. Give applause to Sherly Kim!” The host said. everyone applaud. Sherly walked to the stage. Everybody’s eyes were looking at her. Some of them whispered, some of them gaped, and the other glared at her deathly.

 

“Duh, What should I do then?” Sherly scratched her head. She looked around and saw her seniors.

“Okay, so... What do you want to say, Sherly?”  Sherly quiet, still thinking about what she’s going to say.

“Sherly?” Mc Leeteuk said.

“Eeeh.. It’s.. Uh.. Um, thank you so much and I’m sorry I can’t say anything now. So, uh.. thank you...”

“Iish, well, then. Now, It’s Kim Heechul’s turn. Please..”

 

“Yeah. Now, Let’s call the best student in talent test. This student can sing, dance, play music very well that all the judge were very impressed and got the perfect score. Please welcooommeee... Heeeen” MC Heechul couldn’t finish his sentence because suddenly the main door of the student hall opened and a boy came in,

“ HENRY LAU...!”

“WHAT?!” Sherly opened her eyes widely and looked at the MC.

“What?? ME?!” A boy who just came in when the MC called his name  walked to the stage. Sherly kept quiet, motionless. Her feet started to tremble. She looked at the guy who’s on the way to the stage, “Y-YOU??”

 

---------to be continued---------

 

Yah, yah.. I know it's an unimportant chapter.. so sorry T.T

I will try harder for the next chapter. about the seniors, not all of Super Junior members here are seniors, some of them are juniors like Sherly. for example, Henry ;) Neh, I wonder what will happen between Henry and Sherly... *stupid writer*

 

So as usual, THANK YOU you FOR READING :)

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :)

 

I LOVE YOUU~