What Kind of Feeling is this...?

Unspoken Feelings

 

'What should I do to you, Hyerin? I don't want to hurt you, but loving you back is such an impossible thing since my heart is still 100% toward Sherly...' Henry said in his mind. He stood up and slowly put off his jacket. Hethen put it onHyerin.

 

 

--------- Henry’sp.o.v.---------

 

I took off my jacket and put it on Hyerin. I still don't know what to do, how to get out from here. Both mine and Hyerin's phone are dead. But, HEY! I can use the library's telephone!

I walked in the darkness, looking for the way to the receptionist table. I stumbled and fell for several times. I crashed the book shelf for many times and finally I reached the receptionist's table. After I found the telephone, I dialed Sherly's number.

I waited some seconds for Sherly  to answer the call.

"Hello.."

 

 

------Narrator's p.o.v.-------

 

"Hello...?" Sherly said after answered the call.

"Sherly!! It's Henry!  I’m calling using the library’s telephone. We’re locked in the library. You’ve to come as soon as possible! Call the librarian now o—“ piipp..piip...piip... the call ended as Sherly’s phone was off.

“SHEEERRLYYY!!?” Henry tried to call her again but no answer. He desperately put the telephone back to its holder. 

“Ottohkae now?” He sighed.

 

 

--------Somewhere Where Sherly crashed someone----------

 

“HEY! YA! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENNING TO ME RIGHT NOW?! HOW DARE YOU DROPPED MY PHONE?!” Sherly yelled while trying to piece her phone together again.

“Sorry, I’m in hurry.” The guy said. Sherly looked up at him and then snorted heavily.

“You? What a very bad day today!” Sherly said right after she recognized the guy. While the guy, stopped his step and looked back at her.

“Eh? Sherly Kim, right?” Kyuhyun, the guy, widened his eyes. Sherly looked away and quickly set her phone up.

“What’s wrong?” Kyuhyun asked her. Sherly once again turned her face away and coldly said, “Nothing.” She was going to go but Kyuhyun grabbed her arm.

“I asked you, what’s going on?” Kyuhyun asked as coldly as Sherly. 

“NOT your business, Kyuhyun O-p-p-a.” Sherly rolled her eyes and  tried to release his grip.

 

Oppa.

 

Kyuhyun froze. No, of course it’s not his first time being called with oppa. But the way she called him oppa is different. For some seconds Kyuhyun looked at her eyes, and fell again into a delightful passion that she has. Even for a hateful eyes, she still has that pure and innocence gaze, He thought.

“Let.Go.Of.Me.” Sherly said, scattered his thought. Realizing that he’s looking too deep into her eyes, Kyuhyun let her hand go.

“You were mad at me earlier, and it looks like you really are in a hurry. What’s wrong? Maybe I can help you.” Sherly looked at him with astonishment.  She sighed, “My friends, locked in the library. He called me, then you crashed me and yeah, my phone broke.”  She explained.

“HEY! Are you trying to blame me?!” Kyuhyun yelled. “AND HEY YA! WHY ARE YOU GETTING ANGRY ALL OF SUDDEN?!” sherly yelled too.

“Okay. Now, which library are your friends in?” Kyuhyun asked. Sherly thought then said, “Eh, how many libraries are there in this university?”. Kyuhyun became infuriated again, “KIM SHERLY! HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A STUDENT OF SNU? HOW CAN YOU DON’T KNOW THIS UNIVERSITY WELL?!”

“Three days.”

“Oh. Right. No wonder if you still don’t know this University so well..” Sherly snorted and rolled her eyes again.

“Now, hm, let’s see.. they’re locked.. The librarian might be out for officer’s break time. Then, hm, there’re three library here. The Kyujanggak Archive, Seoul National University Library, and the Law College’s Library. If the Kyujanggak Archive and Law College Archive are not having break time right now, then...” Kyuhyun started to solve the problem.

“SNU Library?” Sherly guessed. Kyuhyun nodded. Without hesitancy, Sherly ran to the halt and stopped a bus. Kyuhyun followed her and they went to the SNU Library. 

 

--------------------------------SNU Library----------------------------------------

 

“Now what?” Sherly said while standing in front of the SNU library Building. Behind her, Kyuhyun who was panting like crazy.

“Haash! How could you run that fast, huh?!” He said after he could reach her. “You’re still the same, huh...” he mumbled.

“What?”

“What? What, what??” Kyuhyun asked like he had lost his memory.

“You said I am still the same, same like what?” Sherly asked again.

“Huh? I don’t understand it, when did I say that?”

Sherly insisted, “You said that I’m still the same. Do you know me? Have we met before? Or did you like to stalk me?!”

“Okay, look- look! I don’t know why and I don’t feel like I said that. And for what the hell I should stalk  you?! And why are you starting to interrogate me?! I’m just trying to help you, you know?!” Kyuhyun scolded her back. Sherly, a little bit afraid, gulped and said, “O-kay.. let’s just forget about it, okay?” she forced a smile.

“Just, let’s open the door now.” She continued. She tried to open the door, but of course, It’s locked. She pounded the door shouting Hyerin’s and Henry’s name.

“AIIIIISSSH SHUT UP! Do you think the door will be opened only by yelling like that?!” Kyuhyun stopped her.

“Then, what am I supposed to do?” Sherly sadly asked.

“Take the key and open it, you stupid.”

Sherly pouted, “If I have the key, I would just open the door, not yelling like this!”. Kyuhyun gropped his pocket. Then, he took out something. The key.

“Y-you have it??” Sherly shockly said. Kyuhyun just grinned while juggling the key.

“Give me the key..” Sherly whined. Kyuhyun smirked, kept juggling the key, and said, “With one condition..”

“Ommo-naa, are you trying to ask me tobe your maid again, huh?!” sherly tried to grab the key from him. Kyuhyun, trying to avoid her, said, “Just treat me for a dinner, can’t you?”. There, Sherly stopped attacking him and thought. Finally, she said, “Okay okay, for a dinner, and our business will end, okay?”

Kyuhyun smiled and said, “Yap! I'll decide the place and the date, kay?” sherly just nodded. Kyuhyun gave her the key. Sherly quickly opened the door and went inside.

“It’s dark..” she said, realized that the power is off.

“Just turn the power on, stupid..” Kyuhyun scolded again, then pulled the lever-switch. All lights again. Sherly walked along the library with Kyuhyun. She looked around, trying to find both Henry and Hyerin. And she did. She saw Henry, who was a sleep comfortly on Hyerin’s shoulder. While Hyerin, closed her eyes pleasently on Henry’s head.

“Henry...” Sherly mumbled.

“They’re your friend, aren’t they?” Kyuhyun whispered.

“One of them.. more than a friend. Kyuhyun, why does it feel so hurt?” Sherly said softly. Kyuhyun looked at her bewilderedly, “Jealous?” he asked. Sherly shook her head and smiled.

“No, it’s just. . . The feeling when you see your friend’s being close with other people beside you.” She said.

‘I hope.’ She completed the sentence.

 

Slowly, Sherly waked them. Hyerin and henry opened their eyes and get a little bit shocked, seeing Sherly and Kyuhyun in front of them.

“Sherly? K-kyuhyun hyung? SHEEERLYYYY!!!” Henry said and immediately hugged Sherly.

“How can you come together, Sherly?” Hyerin asked.

“Just a coincidence.” Kyuhyun answered. Cutting Sherly who’s going to speak.

“Oh, i see..” Hyerin said.

“So, can we go out from this library now? I’m getting sick, and so damn hungry!” Henry caressed his stomach –after he released the hug, of course-. Sherly laughed. Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow, can’t find the funny part of getting hungry. A moment later, they walked out, leaving the library.

“Your phone number,” Kyuhyun said while handing her his phone.

“What for?” Sherly asked.

“To make sure you really are going to treat me.” Sherly rolled her eyes and typed her number. After she’d finished, she gave the phone back to Kyuhyun.

“Don’t forget, dinner. I’ll call you later.” Kyuhyun whispered then left Sherly, Hyerin, and Henry.

“What happened between the two of you?” Henry asked curiously.

“Nothing. Only, to SAVE THE TWO OF YOU, I have to TREAT him for dinner..” sherly explained.

“Aigoo, seriously? Sorry Sherly..” hyerin said and hugged her new bestfriend.

‘I’ll forgive you, just don’t take Henry from me, please?’ Sherly said in mind.

“Sooo... ready to go back to Class?” Henry asked.

“The class has ended, stupid mochi.” Sherly said, Henry felt surprised and said, “Eh, really?? Do we have another class today?”

 Hyerin nodded. “Yeah, but it’s 3 hours later, let’s go somewhere else first!” she said. Sherly and Henry agreed. They decided to go to the University Museum, which shows exhibition and lectures to students. They took a bus from the library to the museum. For about five minutes later, the bus arrived in front of the building. When they’re going to get out from the bus...

 

SPLASH..

 

A balloon filled with water hit Hyerin’s face.

"Eh, Hyerin, are you okay?!" Sherly yelled.

"Who the hell did this to you?!" Henry got angry.

"I..I-"

 

SPLASH..

 

Another water balloon was going to hit her face, but this time, luckily, Henry protected her. He went down from the bus, followed by Sherly and Hyerin. They looked around, looking for someone who could possibly do that. But no one. No one's sitting in the halt or what. Henry and Sherly looked at Hyerin. Who's running her tears down her cheeks.

 

"Henry.. Sherly.. Have I done something wrong? Why? Why...?" she said. Sherly hugged her. Henry patted her back. "Don't worry. There might be a reason they do this to you. We'll find them out. And we'll punish them too. Don't worry. We're here for you.." Sherly said, trying to calm her down...

 

-----------------------------------------to be continued-----------------------------------

 

I'll try to make Sherly not jealous of Hyerin. (I try..)

And this is it the 11th chapter, I go pretty far, right? So far, what do you think of this story? I want to know. I really want to know.

 

as usual, I'm sorry if there are mistakes and if this story is getting boring.

HEY YOU !! I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!!

 

THANKS FOR READING,

AND I LOOVE YOU~