A morning with Siwon

Unspoken Feelings

 

Chapter 15
 

 

---Sherly’s P.o.V.-----

 

"My appa... He forced me to study again. Uh, I hate this kind of moment.. What if.. What if he ask you to leave me like he asked my mom a few years ago?" I said to an oppa in front of me. He patted my head and said, "Don't worry, your father loves you. He won’t make you sad. all this time he asks you to study is nothing but for your future." He stopped for a while to take a breathe then continued, “And even if he want to kill me, I will never leave you..”

"You swear?" I asked. He nodded and smiled, the smile that always brings my mood up whenever I'm down. He said, "And even if your friends start to leave you, and you feel like you're alone in this world, remember that I'm always here for you."

I'm lucky, right? Having someone who always supported me in time like this. I never imagined what would happen if he's not by my side. His words, 'When you feel like you're alone In this world, remember that I'm always here for you.' And he meant it literally. Whenever I need him, and go to this park, I always able to see him, to share this pain with him.

“What about a note to cheer you up?” Oppa suddenly  said. I nodded enthusiastically.

“More notes, the faster we will go to the amusement park! Right?” I yelled. He laughed then took out a small notebook and a pen from his pocket. He started to write something. I tried to look up at what he’s writing but he kept hiding it.

“Oppa, quickly!  I want to know~” I whined. “Aash, be patient! Wait, ah, here you are.” He handed me the note and suddenly someone yelled, “Little Oppa, let’s go home!” Uh, it’s his sister. Time for him to leave me..

“Alright, Noona!” Oppa yelled. He stood up from the swing and said, “Read the note later at your home, okay?” I nodded.

“See you, crying baby..” he said and smiled naughtily. He waved his hand while walking away when I said, “See you, oppa!”

I pouted and slowly read the note..

 

“Don’t you dare wish you are living someone else’s life. I love you just the way you are. If you change, I WILL STOP LOVING YOU, CRYING BABY-YAH!”

 

I giggled after reading it. Ah, that oppa, I love you too just the way you are. And I will do anything to make you stay by my side. I'd try.

 

------------------------

 

Yeah, I was recalling my old memories with Oppa. Who? Actually, I don’t know his name, either. At child, i just liked to call him oppa and he called me crying baby. Stupid? Weird? We were. We felt comfortable with what we were a long time ago. Even we didn’t know each other’s name. My oppa, who was going to tell me his name through the 100th note, but fate parted us.  No, my father did that, not the fate. He sent me to Canada so I couldn’t meet Oppa anymore. He sent me there so I could make friends with selected friends like what he always wanted me to. My cruel father. I wonder how could he slowly kill his daughter like that.

 

‘You can’t call me with other name but OPPA! Remember, OPPA!’I remember when he said that. I remember when he patted my head, rubbed my back, cheered me up, wiped my tears, hugged me to make me warm while we were playing in that cold park.. I remember all of that. There’s no a day I don’t miss him or wait for him.

 

Back to the reality. This is the first time of my life I hate a teacher. But. Honestly. Today’s professor was just so.. extraordinary in a bad way. She’s a 30 years old lady I think, with tight and short dress and a 20 cm’s heels to make her short body looks –a lot- taller and slimmer. And something more disgusting is that she puts on blink-ing lipstick and eyeshadows. And a sunglasses IN this room. Once again. Sunglasses in an un-sunny place. Ugh!

 

And then..

 

Brinng....

The bell rang. The teacher stopped talking and asked the student to leave the class. I happily left the room and waited outside for Hyerin and Henry.

A moment later, they came. they smiled and we were ready to go when Siwon suddenly came and shouted.

“Hey, Sherly! Don’t forget, you promised to go out with me!”

"Wh-what do you--"

"SHERLY?! YOU PROMISED TO GO OUT WITH HIM?!" Henry  suddenly yelled with fire around his body.

"I didn't, Henry! Siwon-ssi, please don't use go-out word. Let's just say, going home together." I said.

"Okay.. okay.. But, let's go eat something first." Siwon oppa said and held my arm.

"HEY DON'T TOUCH HER~!" keke, Henry, are you jealous now?

"Henry, you can go with u-"

"Lalala~, let's go now, Sherly!" I couldn't say anything when Siwon pulled my arm and brought me somewhere.

 

 

----------In the cafetaria---------
 

"What are you going to eat, Kim?"

"Ish, I can order by my self!" Sherly replied and was going to go to the queue.

“Wait!.”, Siwon stopped Sherly to go.

“Why should you go that far? Tiring.”

“Eh? Then, how?”,  Sherly asked

“Pay attention.”, Siwon clapped his hands once and said loudly, “Waiter~”

“Haha, what are you doing? Do you think it’s a five star restaurant, huh? You have to walk to the queue and then…the- then…” Sherly stopped her sentence when a waiter came and gave Siwon the menu.

“See?” Siwon said and winked his eye, “Sit here.”, he said again and pointed to a chair beside him. “What are you going to order, Kim Sherly?”, asked Siwon with his charismatic gaze

“Ee… I’m not really hungry, actually. So, I’ll just have this.”, Sherly said, pointing to a Zuppa Soup image on the menu. “And you?”

“Because I’m very hungry. I’ll order this, this, this, hm, it would be nice too~.”, Siwon pointed to some names of food on the menu

“Wah… so many. I never know if I'm going eating with a.. Monster..”, Sherly shocked

“Yah, shut up! Oh, waiter. Please bring the bill together with the food, okay?”, “Yes, Sir.”, before the waiter go, Siwon took out his wallet and gave some money, “Here are your tip.”, “Thank you, Sir.”, said the waiter while leaving the table.

“Sherly, how is it? What do you think about me so far?” Sherly thought for a moment, “Great.”, she replied.

“You know Sherly? Today, you’re mine~!”

“Huh?”

“Yeah, right.” Sherly immediately shooked her head, “Hey, C’mon! You are mine. If I didn’t come that day, you might suffer amnesia right  now!”

“Aah, you’re over exaggerating!” Sherly whined.

Siwon giggled hearing the mad Sherly.

 

----------Sherly’s P.o.V-----------

 

What’s with him! Really disgusting. Who does he think I am? Arrrgh, please, when will our food come? So I can quickly eat them and go away from this place! 

I kept complaining til… until I… saw…someone…who’s so… aaaah… “Kibum o-oppa?”, I mumbled. Never think he’ll be here, in this café, ALONE! Like our first meeting. He wore an untight shirt with his cool messy hair. I kept mentioning his name and my eyes followed wherever he walked to, “Kibum oppa…”, I do look like a dumb people who always call someone who never knows them. . .

“Kibum opp-“, Ah! Damn! At moment like this, the waiter came. He blocked my sight. I couldn’t see him.  Sighed. I looked at Siwon who was staring at me, I hope he didn’t think I’m crazy for mentioning Kibum oppa’s name repeatedly.

 

 

----------------Narrator’s P.o.V-------------------

 

“Kibum opp-“ she stopped when a waiter came and blocked her sight. Siwon stared at her with a How – can – I – go – out – with – this – crazy – girl – expression  speech.

"Siwon-ssi?"

"You, Silly Kim." Siwon scolded but with a smile on his face. Sherly pouted. Once again, her eyes followed Kibum who's passing her, "Kibum opp-"

"HAH! Sherly! Suddenly I feel so full! Haha! Let's go now~!" Siwon suddenly yelled and grabbed her hand as a sign to ask her  to go.

"Mwo?! Our food has just come! No! I want to eat my soup! You too, eat it-" Sherly tried to release her hand from his and sat still like that.

"Aah c'mon! I don't wanna break this best abs!" Siwon pointed at his stomach.

"You think so?! Aaah.. Siwon-ssi! I'm suddenly hungry! I'm willing to eat your food if you feel you're SO full!" "Please~" She continued. She mumbled Kibum's name for the last time before at last Siwon successfully brought her out.

Keep pulling Sherly's hand, Siwon wandering around in his mind.

'So.. She likes Kibum?'

'Ah, why does it always have to be him?'

'I mean- again..?'

 

---------------Sherly's P.o.V.------------

 

B-A-B-O B-A-B-O Siwon is the babo-est but coolest handsome and rich man in this universe! Ugh, I know he's rich, but leaving those precious food after paying more and even giving tips, what will Korea suffer if he becomes the president? Wasting money like that, there will be a lot of hungry and poor people here! Okay, unimportant, But still, I don't like his way treating money...

"Yah! Where are we going to go?!" I pulled off my hand from his grip.

"Sorry, I was just.." "Just parting me away from my meal?!" I cutted him off.

"Hey! You said you're not hungry then why are you suddenly becoming like this?!"

Uh, yeah.. He's right..

"But I was willing to go with you cause you said you want to treat me, but see what happened?!" I insisted.

"Ugh.." he sighed. "Sherly Kim.." he joined his hands and expressed a sorry.

"Uh, okay..okay. Cause today is 'your' day."

"Alright then, Noona!"

"I'm younger!" I scolded.

"But you act like you're my noona." Siwon oppa said. He then circled his arms around my shoulder and lowered his head. I moved backward, just to keep my face away from him.

"Noona, even if you're angry at me, your lips still look beautiful!" Here comes his ert side again..

"Whatever, let's go!" I said then we went back to the dorm.

 

---------------------- at the dorm ----------------------

 

I looked at the clock on the wall. It showed 8.30 pm. The same time as my and Kyuhyun dinn- uhm, meeting. I wonder what he wants from having dinn- uhm meeting with someone like me. Aash, I shouldn't think for something like that. Just..Just do it and never connect with him anymore.

"Going to sleep already, Sherly?" Hyerin asked as she came out of the bathroom.

"Eh, yes. I have a morning class tomorrow." I answered."

"Hm? I thought you always have morning classes, Sherly.." She said, then went to the desk beside her bed. She took her laptop and turned it on. "Morning classes are good to warm up your brain, Hyerin.." I said then went to sleep.

 

------------

 

A short chapter -isn't it? after hiatus ing. I hope you won't get bored or anything like that cause we're working very hard to make you this story.

 

ENJOY IT!

 

Thank you for reading! I need your comment and subscribe to help this story growing :D

 

Kamshahamnida :)