I will punish you, Hyerin !

Unspoken Feelings

This time the Punishment will be different...

----At Hye-Ly’s room--- Narrator’s P.o.V.----------

 

“This is staffs from Administration  Building going to give announcement to all of the freshmen of Seoul National University.”A woman said through the intercom.

“The educational activities will start tomorrow,and the school time will start at 7.am.”

“What?! Don’t we have different schedule for each class??” Hyerin protested.

“And after this announcement finish, the staff will come to your room to give you the uniform.”

“What?! We have uniform? We’re not in highschool anymore!!” Hyerin protested again.

“And student must not leave the dorm after 9.pm. or else the Disciplinary Commetee will give you punishment.”

“What?! I thought it’s a modern boarding school without any special rules?!” You know who it is..

“And for them who kept asking about what’s Disciplinary Commitee, tomorrow, they’ll come to each class to socialize themselves. That’s all we’re going to say. Thank you and good night.”

 

“Yah, Hyerin-ah, what’s Disciplinary Commitee?” Sherly asked Hyerin.

“I don’t know, either. I hope they’re handsome, huh.” Hyerin said and winked her right eye. Sherly giggled.

A few minutes later, someone knocked the door. “Let me open it.” Hyerin said.

She opened the door, and two women with a big plastic bag smiled.

“Student Min Hyerin and Sherly Kim, right?” Hyerin nodded and smiled.

“These are your uniforms. One for Hyerin-ssi and one for Sherly-ssi.”

“Okay, thanks mam.” The women smiled and then went to the next room.

 

Hyerin went inside the room again and gave Sherly her uniform.

“It’s just a...coat?” Sherly said.

“Yes... But didn’t they say Uniform?” Hyerin added.

 

“Announced to all of freshmen of SNU, I’m sure that you’ve recieved the uniform. It is a coat, I know. You have to wear  it as an outer outfit whenever you come to the class. If you don’t have schedules, then you can put it off again. Oh, and don’t forget to put the Name Tag on the coat.”

 

“Huurraaaay! I know that SNU is a modern boarding school with no special rules!” Hyerin uttered. Sherly just laughed and laid on the bed. “Good night, Hyerin.” She said.

“Eh? Isn’t it too early to go to sleep?” Hyerin said, trying to prevent her to sleep.

“Yes, but.. It’s a loong day for me.”

“Huh, do you mean Meeting your love, Kibum, is a loong day?” Hyerin teased.

“H-hyeeriiin..!” Sherly’s cheeks slowly turning red again. While Hyerin just laughed and decided to go to sleep too.

 

 

----a few hours later----

 

Either Hyerin nor Sherly has fallen asleep. Both of them were thinking about how will their new day be tomorrow. Sherly turned her head to the desk on her left. She looked at her coat. Slowly, she got up and decided to try it on.

 “Hm, a little bit too big..” she thought while looking in the mirror. She looked at every details the coat has. It’s a long sleeved  grey  coat made of velveteen. It has a pocket with a gold-colored button. And two push bottons for the cuff links. After all, it’s a simple, but elegant coat that is usually used by a highschooler... Sherly sighed.

“Sherly-ah... How old are we?” Hye rin suddenly asked.

“Eh, you haven’t been sleeping yet?” Hyerin shook her head. “How old are we?” She asked again.

“If you’re normal, then 19 going to 20.” Sherly grinned. Hyerin pouted.

“Hehe, Why?”

“Nothing.. Just, with this coat on, I look like I am only 16..” Sherly looked at Hyerin. “Yah! You’re 168 cm’s tall! If you said that you look like a 16 years old girl, then what about me?! 12 years old girl?!”

“Hehe, mm, at least, a 12 years old girl doesn’t need to wear coat when they’re going to school, kkk~”

“HYERIIIIN-AH!! WH-“ well, Hyerin’s going to die if Sherly’s phone didn’t ring.

 

----Sherly’s P.o.V.----

 

Ahh... This night... Such a beautiful night...

Said it with me now, 2011!!

Big Bang, Big Bang~ we are back ....

 

Uwaaaa, Big Bang is doing concert right now! Uh, I meant.. My phone rang. I looked at the screen and  an unknown number appeared.

“Who is this?” I said.

“SHERLYYYY!”

“SHUT UP DON’T YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IS IT NOW?!”

“Sorry...”

“Henry.. do you forget abou what I’ve said to you about the calling time?”

“Don’t call you at midnight?”

“Right, then why are you calling me now?”

“Why can’t I??” Henry stopped for a while then continued, “It’s not been midnight yet, has it?”

“It is 11.47 pm yah Henry!”

“Still, It’s not midnight! If I can’t call you at this time, then you should tell me to not calling you AROUND midnight Sherly...”

“Whatever. Mochi, have you done talking because I’m soo tired.”

“Eh, call me that once again”

“W-What?”

“Our special nicknames! That we made when we’re at middle school!”

“No, we aren’t children anymore..”

“Oh, C’mon Cheely? ” Henry begged in english.

“Hm..~”

“Aw, poor me.. Alright then, see you later, Sherly.” MWO MWO? I’m just kidding Mochiiii!

“Mochii~” I said with a little aegyo. Aish! I really sounded like a 12 years old girl whenever I use my aegyeo...

“YEAAH! Haha I reaaly Miss you, Cheely!”

“If you do, you shouldn’t change your number and leave me alone in Canada..” I said, trying to dig our past.

“You don’t know why I did that..” he said. Did what?!

“Did what?! Leaving me with thoze crazy classmates? I was all alone there, Henry..” I tried to dig our memories deeper.

“Sherly, listen... I-“ he explained something that I couldn’t hear anymore because hell, I was falling asleep. i hope he won’t be angry...

 

----Henry’s P.o.V.------

 

“If you do, you shouldn’t change your number and leave me alone in Canada..” She said, trying to dig our past.

“You don’t know why I did that..” I said,

“Did what?! Leaving me with thoze crazy classmates? I was all alone there, Henry..” She digged our memories deeper, made me feel guilty.

“Sherly, listen... Actually I changed my phone number because I had to. My parents.. you know that they’re as overprotective as your father, right? Even in a different thing. My parents, especially my mother, wanted me to be a singer, so she took me into a music course and I learned, singing all day long for the whole 3 years. I even only had 3 hours to sleep for a day!” i paused, waiting for her response. Nothing, maybe she’s still mad.

“and my mother seized my phone, my laptop, and all of my stuffs that didn’t related with music. So.. I couldn’t contact you. I’m sorry...”

“....” was all said from Sherly’s mouth.

“Sherly.. can’t you forgive me? Please talk to me...”

“.....”

“Sherly, I know I haven’t called nor contacted you for the last 3 years. But deep in my heart, I was waiting for you. I missed and I love you so much. Maybe, I’ve grown this feelings until I love you.. more than friends. I-if it bothers you so you could just forget it. But Forgive me, pleaseCheeeely?”

snore... snore...” she’s already fallen asleep... i sighed. It’s hard to tell her the reason why I didn’t contact her, and also what had happened to me, no, to my heart in the last 3 years -since it’s so embarassing- but once I could say it to her, she didn’t hear it.. sighed...

-------- in Hye-Ly’s room ----------

“Sherly, I know I haven’t called nor contacted you for the last 3 years. But deep in my heart, I was waiting for you. I missed and I love you so much. Maybe, I’ve grown this feelings until I love you.. more than friends. I-if it bothers you so you could just forget it. But Forgive me, pleaseCheeely?” he said on the phone. I froze. What did he say? He loves...Sherly? Wae? Waeyo? I’m the one who loves him, but why doesn’t he look at me?! I’m the one who fell for him since the first sight.. but why does it have to be her?!

Slowly, tears’re falling down my cheeks...

 

--------------------------------------------- 05.15 am, Hye-ly’s room--------------------------------

 

Ahh... This night... Such a beautiful night...

Said it with me now, 2011!!

Big Bang, Big Bang~ we are back ....

 

Sherly rubbed her eyes and quickly grabbed her phone.

“Hello” she said roughly.

“SHEEEERLLYYY WAKEEE UUUP NOOWW! IF YOU’RE LATE, YOU’RE GONNA MISS YOUR FIRST DAY AT SEOUL NATIONAL UNIVERSITY!!!” the man on the phone said.

“I’m already wake up.. Henry.” She said then quickly turned off the phone.

‘Aiish, Henry...’she said in mind. She looked around and saw Hyerin who’s sitting, facing the window. Her face looks sad. ‘There might be something wrong with her...’ sherly thought.

“Hyerin-ah, you’ve woken up already? Why don’t take a bath n-“

“You and Henry... look so close, right?” Hyerin cut Sherly’s sentence and faked a smile. However, sherly couldn’t realize that fake smile.

“Yeah, however, we’re friends since middle school. it’s weird if we’re not close, right? By the way, why?”

“Nothing.” Hyerin said, coldly and went inside the bathroom. Sherly shrugged her shoulders then prepared herself to take a bath.

 

---------------------------------------------Hyerin’s P.o.V.------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------SNU, College of Business Administration-------Hyerin’s P.o.V.---------------------------

 

 

“Hey, Come here, Sherly!” Henry shouted while waving his hand. Sherly came close to him while me? Just standing here, waiting for him to realize me.

One seconds

Two seconds

Three seconds

Two minutes later...

“Hyerin! Why not coming with us? Why just standing there?” Sherly shouted. I’m not waiting for your call, my dear friend. I stood  still like that. Finally,

“Hyerin! Let’s go to the class!” Henry suddenly yelled. And my feet.. they just moved by themselves. I didn’t even ask them to move. But maybe my heart, yeah, my heart reflexively asked my feet to come to Henry. The most regrettable thing is that my heart also asked my lips to give him a smile. Hey! It's too obvious. Sherly might realize my feelings!

 

But after I joined the two of them, it's all the same. They're busy with 'their' world and me? Busy waiting for him to realize my presence..

 

Stupid Hyerin.

Trying to break the bond of a six years friendship? Maybe loving him isn't right too. Maybe It's my fault for trying to involve myself between her and henry. Maybe i should stop. But maybe I can't stop...

 

Yeah. This is it, My unspoken feeling...

 

 

-----------------Henry's P.o.V.-------------

 

I was with sherly and hyerin in the college of Business administration. Yeah, finally i could spend lots of time with Sherly -and Hyerin too-.

 

By the way, I am happy that sherly had already fallen asleep when I.. I.. Confess? Hm, I wonder how awkward will us be if she heard that. Thanks God.. Thanks..

 

But by the way, the one that being awkward today is not me and Sherly. But Sherly and Hyerin. I don't know either, but maybe they fought last night? Oh, well.. I hope they can be good friends again.

 

 

-----------Narrator's P.o.V.---------------

 

Math Class, room 103,

 

Hyerin, Sherly, and Henry went inside the class. They’re welcomed with a swarm of people in front of the door. They’re standing around someone’s seat. Sherly together with Henry and Hyerin walked closer and seen a guy with a glasses smiling to people around him.

“Blocking people’s way in the morning, who’s he, actually?” Henry grumbled. Sherly shrugged while Hyerin kept walking inside the room.

“CAN’T ALL OF YOU STEP ASIDE FROM THIS WAY? BECAUSE IT’S REALLY ANOYING FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO COME IN!” Hyerin yelled. Everyone turned around and looked at her. Sherly nudged her a little.

“Thank you” Hyerin said calmly after people stepped aside from the door.

“Wait.” Suddenly the guy who was rounded by people said. He stood up and continued, “Who are you daring to yell in front of me in this beautiful morning?” he stopped then looked at a girl beside him, “am I right?” he said to her and winked his left eye. While Yuri, the girl... just... staring at him and as soon as possible, melt.

Hyerin looked at that guy from head to toe. Realizing the ‘tense atmosphere, Sherly said, “No, We’re sorry, just because YOUR PEOPLE Blocking the way. So-”

“No need to say sorry. Not our fault. And none of his business, by the way.” Hyerin cut her sentence.

“What, Hyerin-”

“Just, let’s go, Sherly, Henry.” Hyerin said again while pulling Henry and Sherly’s hand to their seats.

 

“What a stubborn...” the guy murmured.

“Should we punish her for yelling in front of you, Minho?” Yuri  said. The guy thought for a while and finally said, “No, no need. This time, the punishment will be different..” he put off his glasses then smirked..

 

 

****

 

 

Here’s the seventh chapter. I hope you like it.

I wonder the punishment  that will be given by Minho to Hyerin... and poor Hyerin, she loves  someone that already in love with her bestfriend.. HEY! Which one’s better? Hye-Ry or Hen-Ly?? XD 

I’m sorry if there are mistakes in Languange, spellings, or if you find this story is getting boring.

 

I’M TRYING MY BEST FOR THIS FANFIC!!

 

YOU , thank you for reading this story. Please comment and subscribe.

THANK YOU... KAMSAHAMNIDA... SARANGHAE!!!