Chap8

Unspoken Feelings

 

Chapter 8.

 

 

The lesson in Math Class room 103 has started. But the professor hasn’t come yet. Students are busy with their own activities. Some of them are having a little chit chat while the others are diligently studying.

Sherly’s busy with her math books. Henry’s busy with his dream. While Hyerin, busy with her nail polish.

“MINHO...!” Yuri yelled. Minho turned his head and looked at Yuri. Yuri waved her hand as a sign that she asked Minho to come to her. Minho turned his head then smiled –sweetly-. He stood up then slowly – and cooly – walked toward her. After that, Yuri winked her eyes repetedly and pointed to a girl in front of her.

Minho quickly looked at the girl that was pointed by Yuri. He kept walking but then stopped beside the girl. Minho's looking at her when Yuri called him again. Realized that there’s someone beside her, Hyerin turned her head and quickly put her nail polish back to her bag. She stared at Minho who’s glaring at her. Feeling uncomfortable, she raised her eyebrow then rolled her eyes. Minho, didn’t like being treated like that, he snorted.

“H-Y-E-R-I-N. Min... Hye... Rin?” he tried to read Hyerin’s name tag.

“What are you doing, huh?” Hyerin said. Minho looked at her and smiled, “Nothing.” He said, smirking, then continued walking toward Yuri. Hyerin just shrugged, not even trying to understand him.

 

 

------------------------------Hyerin P.o.V----------------------------

 

Remember that guy that was rounded by people when we first came to this class? He suddenly stopped at my side and glaring at me. I wonder what he was going to do to me. I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

“H-Y-E-R-I-N. Min... Hye... Rin?” he tried to read my name tag.

“What are you doing, huh?” I said. He looked at me and smiled, “Nothing.” He said, smirking, then continued walking. I just shrugged my shoulders, not even trying to understand him.

After he passed i could feel that he pulled out the chair and sat next to the girl, behind me.

“Minho oppa....!”, the girl said. Ah.... So the guy’s name is Minho?

“What’s it Yuri?”, the guy ask. Ah... So the girl’s name is Yuri, huh?

“Just wanna be by your side....”, Yuri said with aegyo. Eww... i could hear the guy’s laughing softly.

“Do you miss me?” , boy asked.

“When do i not miss you...?”, the girl answered, again, with her aegyeo. I could ‘see’ that the guy caressed Yuri’s hair. Makes me sick.

“hahaha... Yeah, alright. Wanna go out tonight?”

“Always want as long as it’s with you.”

“You always can get my heart.”, Minho said. Yuri giggled. “Where’re we going to go?”

“Anywhere for you~”

Yuri giggled again. Uh, that flirty...

“Hm, Do you still have the gown that I gave to you on your 18th birthday party?”, Minho asked

“Hm? The black one? Ah, of course! Why?”

“I really want to see you with that gown tonight.”

“Aaah, but it makes me look fatter.”, Yuri said with a tone likes she was the cutest girl in the world. It was silent for a moment, but suddenly Yuri groaned – cutely -, “Aw, why did you pinch meeh?”, Minho giggled.

“Aah, Minho~ Here, i’ll pinch you, too~”

Okay! Now they’re pinching each other...Argh!!!

“Okay okay. I’m sorry~”, Minho said, stopping this silly thing. “But, you do look so beautiful with that gown.”, he continued

“Really?”, Yuri said still with her aegyo. Interrupted my ears.

"As always..." Aaah ENOUGH This stupid conversation!

I stood up and quickly went away from those stupid couple.

 

--------Narrator's P.o.V.-------

 

Feeling sick of Min-Yul love-birdie things, Hyerin stood up from her seat and went away to Sherly's seat.

"I think we acted pretty good, Yuri.." Minho said as soon as Hyerin away.

"Eh..?" Yuri confused.

"Do you think she's jealous? Because you know, she went away all of sudden!"

"So..." "Just an act?" Yuri said. Her eyes full of dissapointment.

"Yes, isn't it? You want to help me to punish her, right?" Minho smiled.

"Punish... Punishment? What?" Yuri got more confuse.

"Yuri, don't tell me you already forgot about it?" Yuri shook her head, didn't want to make Minho angry. she made an -I-know-everything- expression. Minho smiled.

"That's what's called with my best-friend.." He said then went somewhere. "Minho... About going out tonight..-"

Minho turned his head, "It's acting too, of course." He said and continued walking away.Yuri bowed her head down and cracked a grim smile...

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Sherly-aaah, when will you stop staring at those mathematic books?!" Hyerin yelled at Sherly. Sherly put her index finger in front of her lips.

"Sshh, I still have to learn about some things." she said.

"Oh, please Sherly, I really am in a baaaad mood right now!" Hyerin whined. Sherly was silent and didn't even move her eyes from the books. Hyerin sighed and looked back at Henry who's still sleeping. Slowly, she tapped Henry's shoulder. He moaned a little. "Henry.... Wake up.." Hyerin whispered.

Henry started to open his eyes. He rubbed them and looked at Hyerin. "Eh? What's wrong Hyerin?"

"Let's go somewhere, I'm so damn bored!" Hyerin said.

"Eh?" Henry looked at his watch. "But the class hasn't ended yet, has it?"

"I know, but, see, there's nothing we can or we have to do here! Let's go out.." Hyerin whined again. Henry thought for a while. then he looked at Sherly.

"Sherly, Let's go somewhere!" he yelled.

"Nope, I have to read some things on these books." Henry looked back at Hyerin. Hyerin shrugged. Henry walked toward Sherly and squatted in front of her.

"Sherly-ah, Let's go find some fresh air outside. I know you've read a lot today. So.." Henry stopped. Slowly he closed Sherly's books and grabbed her hand. "Let's go out now!" He pulled Sherly's hand went out from her seat.

"Hyerin! Let's go!" Henry yelled before leaving the room with Sherly. Hyerin followed them. And now, their first school-day at SNU was spent by skipping the class...

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"So, where're we going to go now, huh?" Sherly asked.

"Mmm..." Both Hyerin and Henry confused. Sherly rolled her eyes and sighed, "If I know our 'trip' will be as boring as the class, I prefer study my math to waste my time like this..."

"Aw, Sherly... It hurts me, you know?" Henry pouted. Hyerin rolled her eyes while Sherly laughed.

Finally, they decided to go to the Kyujanggak Archives, one of two main libraries at SNU. When they're going to arrive, Sherly saw a big crowd in the College of Law. Without hesitancy, she stepped her feet to the College of Law, leaving henry and Hyerin behind. As she arrived there, she could see some guys which had to be her seniors, standing and said something she couldn't hear. She examined their faces one by one. And surprised when her eyes reached someone.

 

--------Sherly's P.o.V.------------

 

I was standing between a crowd in this Law College. I saw 8 guys standing in front of these people and talked about something. The oldest one -I think- was standing and leading the other guys. Oh! He's the angelic faced-guy from the opening ceremony! Next, hm, let's se... Oh! It's the beautiful faced Heechul!

Not too far from him, a cruel faced guy with big body, not fat, but big and tall. But he’s pretty cute though..

Behind him, a cute faced guy, I SWEAR, Cute. Small eyes (not as small as Henry's..), cute smile, white skin, Hm, dunno.

After him, a pretty fat guy. Well, he's flat expression -__-

Then... Hm, an emo faced guy, pretty weird -,-

Next, hm, what should I say? Manly? Six packed? Ah, I bet if he goes to the gym everyday..

Near him is a funny faced guy. Really, I’d like to laugh whenever I see his face...

And the last guy, he wears black sunglasses. Huh? What time he thinks it is now? Weird. I started to examine the last guy. HEY! I know that glasses!

 

---------Narrator’s P.o.V.-------------

 

"Airport's Evil!!" Sherly yelled at someone who's busy with his Iphone. Everyone looked at her except that guy. Sherly immediately walked to the guy who's listening to the music through his headset.

"WHAT THE-" The guy said right after Sherly took off his headset.

"HEY! You're the one at the airport right?!" Sherly asked rudely.

"Huh? What do you mean?!" The guy said and took off his glasses.

"YOU~!" Sherly strangled him without even looked at who he is.

 

"HEY! KIDS! STOP IT!", leeteuk tried to separate them.

"WE AREN'T KIDS!!" Sherly and the guy said in unison.

"DO YOU KNOW WHO IS THE GUY YOU ARE STRANGLING RIGHT NOW?!" Leetuk shouted again.

"YEAH, YEAH! HE'S THE ONE WHO ASKED ME TO BRING HIS LUGGAGES!" Sherly yelled and kept strangling him.

"KYUHYUUUN! Fight her! Why are you just standing like that?!" Siwon who's standing behind Leeteuk shouted. A moment later, Sherly  aware and shocked, "Oh God..." She said. She released her strangle then covered with her hand.

 

"You... How dare you strangle me?!" Kyuhyun said while tidying his clothes a little "Leeteuk Hyung, do you think strangling member of  Disciplinary Committee is forgiveable?" he said again.

"W-what? Disciplinary...Committee??" Sherly startled. Scared. "But, Kyuhyun, you're the one who I met at the airport, right?" Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow, "Oh yeah I remembered. You are the one who crashed me in the airport right? And you are the one who SENT MY LUGGAGES TO SOMEWHERE, RIGHT?!"

"Bu-but..." Sherly's face turned pale. "Why can't you be more polite to your seniors, HUH?!" Kyuhyun yelled at her. In front of everyone.

 

"If that's so..." Kyuhyun looked at Siwon, "Siwon Hyung, As the punishment, treat her as your maid for a week!"

"M-MWO?!" Siwon shocked.

"Why? Why?" Kyuhyun asked innocently then smirked.

"I-I-I..." Sherly startled. She blamed herself for her stupid action.

"What? Oooh... You want more? If that's the case, Okay. You will be OUR maid for a week! Now, ask ALL OF US, the Disciplinary Committee about  our favourite food! Then every afternoon, buy us those food and bring them to our room!" Kyuhyun finished his sentence fluently. Sherly surprised.

"Sh-Sherly?" Henry who just broke through the crowd with Hyerin said, both of them were confused.

"What are you waiting for?! Ask us NOW!" Kyuhyun said harshly. Sherly started to ask each member of Disciplinary Committee. Students who saw them laughed at her.

 

From a distance, heard a voice of someone saying,"Stop it. Don't do that!" everyone looked at the owner of the voice.

"K-Kibum?" Sherly said in a low voice. Hyerin opened her eyes widely because of his sudden action. Kibum walked toward Sherly and quickly grabbed her arm. Sherly who's still asking the member their favorite food just stared at him, full of astonishment.

"Stop it. " Kibum said to Sherly. He then looked at Kyuhyun and said, "It's not her fault."

"What are you doing?! She's the Disciplinary Committee's maid now!" Kyuhuun said. He glared deathly at Kibum.

"Shut up. You have no rights to punish her like that. Even Leeteuk hyung doesn't give her any punishment." Kibum said coldly. He tighten his  grip on Sherly's arm.

"I don't like your way punish other people. You need a maid, right? I'll replace her. I'll do her punishment." Sherly gawked. Everyone gasped. Ow, who the hell could make the Idol Kim Kibum do such shameful punishment?

Kyuhyun stepped closer to Kibum and Sherly, "Oh, so you want to replace her? You want to do this punishment?" he said. Kibum glared seriously at him, "Yes, If It's the only way to save her from this punishment, I'll do it." Kibum pulled Sherly out of the crowd, leaving Kyuhyun with his fists clenched... "Damn man!" Kyuhyun mumbled.

 

 

----- Sherly's P.o.V.-----

 

Oh God.   What had just happened? I shouted at Kyuhyun then strangled him? Then he punished me to be his maid? Then suddenly Kibum, the one that I like sooo much came and saved me? He wanted to replace me to be Kyuhyun's maid? Aw man, I'm confused...

And now I'm standing beside Kibum. He still held my hand.

"Eh-eh.. Kibum..Op- Kibum-ssi.." he quickly released his hand from mine.

"Sherly-ssi, are you okay?" He asked me. Oh, 180 degree different from that Airport's Evil...

"I'm fine," I said. I could feel my cheeks burning again...

"Nice to hear that." he smiled.

"Mm, thank you?" i said. He smiled again. "No problem. I my self don't like him. And it's not your fault." I smiled.

"Look, Sherly, I have to go now. My class will start soon. So, see you!" He said and going to go.

"W-wait!" i tried to call him back.

"What major are you in?" I asked. "Law." He said, smiled, then go further from me.

 

----Narrator's P.o.V.--------

 

"Law." Kibum said, smiled, and then walked further from Sherly. Sherly, with her cheeks still burning, immediately ran to the cafetaria. There, she called Hyerin, "Hyerin-ah, you and Henry, come to the cafetaria. I want to treat you all." she said.

10 minutes later, Henry and Hyerin came.

 

"Sherly?" Henry held Sherly's shoulder and embraced her. Sherly smiled and asked them to sit.

"What are you going to eat?" She asked.

"Up to you Sher." Hyerin said. Henry nodded.

"Actually, what happened between you and that senior?" Hyerin asked.

 

"I don't know, either. I saw him in the airport. He crashed me and asked me to bring his luggages... And.. And.."

"But, you've known him before this incident, right? Why didn't you recognize that he's Kyuhyun?" Hyerin asked again.

"Yeah, well. At Jahayeon, I didn't really give attention to his face. And this day also, I only remembered his glasses that he used in the airport. That's why I could recognize him as the airport's evil, not as Kyuhyun."

"Hsssh forget about it! Now, let's order the food~", henry interrupted their converasation. Sherly smiled and walked to the queue to order their meals. "Hyerin Let’s just don’t talk about this to Sherly anymore, okay?” Henry said to Hyerin.She nodded.

 

 

In the queue, where Sherly’s still choosing the menu..

-----Sherly’s P.o.V.--------

 

Hm, Durian Pudding is on the Today’s Menu! Ah, Kibum Oppa! I’ll just buy one for him as my gratitude to him!

“Ah, ahjumma, I’ll just buy two portion of fried rice with crispy shrimp, and..’ I stopped for a while, “A durian pudding..” I whispered to her. You know... As what Hyerin said, Korean think durian is disgusting. But lucky me, I like someone that also like durian! Kekeke~

Right after the Ahjumma served our meals, I went back to My, Hyerin and Henry seat. I put their orders on the table and quickly went out from the cafetaria.

"Law." I remembered he said that. Owwright. Going to Colege of Law!!

 

--------Narrator's P.o.V.--------------

 

"Ah, so.. you're here to give this?"

"Yeah, This is.. as my gratitude to you" Sherly said shyly while giving the durian pudding to Kibum. Kibum took the pudding. "Ah, but.. You don't need to do this too. I've told you that I just don't like that guy, right?"

Sherly nodded, "Yeah, but, it's not only about it. Remember you gave me the durian pudding in the cafetaria? I bet you like durian pudding so I just want to give you one now.."

"Ah.. I see.." Kibum smiled. "Then, thank you, Sherly!" Both of them turned around. Sherly smiled before leaving the college. While Kibum, after He turned around, while carrying the pudding on his right hand, he walked to a bench. Kibum looked around. There's a big tree, a trash can, a garden lamp around it. He sat there. With his right hand, he 'put' the pudding inside the trash can. Coldly, He smiled. And said softly, "That girl... really.."

 

----------------------------------to be continued-----------------------------------------------

 

 

Short chapter, huh? Sorry, and I know that this story is getting boring :( *don't lie*So, which one is poorer? Hyerin with her feelings toward Henry or Yuri with Minho?

 

By the way, I know it's quiet.. um, weird that I added Minyul too. But I liked to use them to fill Hyerin's love life. I think they are only going to appear on this story for a few chapters :/

Well, as usual, sorry for the wrong grammars, language, spellings, I reaally need your comments to make this story better..

And YOU Thanks for reading! God will love you if you leave comments and subscribe too! :D

THANK YOU

I LOVE YOU!!

 

By the way, wanna share this cute guy's photo :