Shall I love you? -Henry

Unspoken Feelings

Chapter 14

 

"Sherly-ah, your lips..." Siwon said. He leaned closer to Sherly then continued. "Yeoppo...".

Sherly blinked. This hot muscular ert guy has made her crazy. Suddenly, someone yelled, "SHEERLYY!!" It was Henry who was breaking the door together with Hyerin.

Seeing a guy on someone he loves' bed, Henry reflexively pulled Siwon's collar and took him aside.

"What are you doing to MY Sherly?!" He shouted. Hearing Henry put "MY" In front of Sherly's name, Hyerin pouted silently.

"I did nothing!" Siwon said together with Sherly who said,"He did nothing!"

"Eeh, really? Hehe, sorry senior.." Henry grinned.

"It's okay. Well, I'm going now. Take care of her, okay?" Siwon said while leaving the room.

"Are you okay, Sherly?" Henry asked. Sherly nodded.

"I'm sorry Sherly, because of me who fought with Yuri, you've to be like this.." Hyerin apologized.

Sherly smiled, then said, "No, it's okay. And it's not your fault, however. It's just... Don't easily get lured by her."

"So Sherly.." Henry walked close to Sherly and sat on the bed. "Are you really really okay?"

"I'm okay... Mochi.."

"Nice to hear that, Sher." He rubbed her head. While Hyerin, looking at them with 93% jealousy and 7% envy. She decided to step backward and leaned on the wall instead of joining them

 

-------------Hyerin's P.o.V.------------

 

I am in the infirmary room with Henry visiting Sherly right now. And as usual, they IGNORE me. They smiled, laughed, joked without even remembering me. Henry patted her head, brushed her hair, pinched her cheeks, laughed again, pinched cheek again, brushed and rubbed while me? Burning down in flame of jealousy.. Without realizing that I clenched the plastic bag on my hand tightly.

 

I feel like I'm a devil between two lovey dovey couple.. But in the other side, I'm happy because nothing bad happened to her. However, I shouldn't feel ignored. I'm the one who made her went to this room and this is the end.

 

I'm sorry Sherly.

 

"Coughughcoughuhk" I coughed, maybe it's because I grumbled too much with myself so I choked. I saw Henry turned around at me. Oh, I hope he didn't misunderstand my cough.

 

------------Henry's Pov-----------

 

I turned my face to Hyerin who had just coughed awkwardly. I asked her what's wrong but she just smiled and said, "No, I'll just go now. Sherly, this is your favorite durian pudding. I bought it special for you.".

 

"okay, then." I said, then, gave my attention back to Sherly. "so, sherly... shall we go back to the dorm, now?" Sherly who was still looking at hyerin answered,"no, I think...- Hyerin, where are you going to go?", I looked at Hyerin, and quickly said to sherly, "Sherly~ you haven't answered me!"

"Mwo?" Sherly mumbled.

"you don't look any better, is your head still hurt?" I rubbed her head. She's still looking at Hyerin. I kept trying to get her attention.

I puffed out my cheeks and said, "Look at your Mochiii~", finally she took a look at me.

"Jinjaa~kyeoptaaa~!" , ah, as always.. *raising eyebrows repeatedly*

 

---------Narrator's P.o.V.----------

 

"Hah, finally, so, do you feel better? Is it still hurt? Nothing's serious right??" Henry asked worriedly.

"No Mochii~ you've asked that a hundred times! Look, I didn't get injured, right?" Sherly answered while pointing to her forehead. Henry laughed at how cute his bestfriend -soon going to be his girlfriend- is.

They kept talking without realizing Hyerin who had just excused herself and silently leaving the room.

 

--------------------------------------

 

Either Henry or Sherly noticed Hyerin's missing. "Henry!" Sherly suddenly yelled.

"What?!" Henry shocked watching Sherly opened her eyes widely.

"Where's Hyerin?", quickly Henry turned his head, looking around and realized Hyerin was missing. "Where's she?!", Henry became worry. ' Is she angry?' He thought.

"Henry! Go find her! Why did she just leave like that..." Sherly pushed him away while Henry just obeyed her.

Henry went looking for Hyerin. Then from a long corridor in front of the infirmary room, heard someone sobbed.He approached the voice source and found Hyerin crying there. "W-why should I cry? They're bestfriends since a very long time ago. Why am I crying for things like this? I'm just someone new for Henry. And someone who likes him.."

 

Henry still couldn't believe what she had just said. He knows that she likes him. But he never thinks that Hyerin gets this serious to him. Immediately, Henry hide behind the wall. He tried to listen to her voice more clearly. And it's what he got, "Henry.. I'm sorry.. Forgive me too, Sherly. I shouldn't be jealous to the two of you. But it's just.. It's something I can never deny.."

 

Henry was just silent to what she said. ‘Hyerin.. Is that what you really feel?’ Henry was going to go, but.. “Aaah, !” The wet floor made Henry slipped. Hearing Henry’s yelled, Hyerin immediately stood up from where she hid. She yelled “Henry!”, while wiping her tears. She approached Henry who fell on the floor.

 

“Are you okay?”Hyerin asked. Henry turned his face to Hyerin and smiled, “It should be me who ask that. Are you okay?” he replied. Hyerin just stared blankly at Henry. Henry pulled her arm made her sat in front of him, on that wet floor.

 

“You’re crying.” He said sincerely. Hyerin shook her head. “No.” She answered quickly. Henry smiled again, “I heard everything..” Slowly, Hyerin cried again. Henry wiped that girl’s tears. Fortunately, no one’s passing on that corridor. He could freely cheer her up. Henry looked sad and felt guilty. Then he moved his hands and grabbed Hyerin’s arms, “Just Cry.. let your tears out. I am so sorry.. i don’t realize it”, he hugged the girl who was crying for him.

 

So there Hyerin is. Crying heart out in Henry, the guy she loves’ hug. Henry caressed her hair slowly and feelingly, kissing the top of her head and said, “I promise you I’ll try to understand you more from now on...” ‘and try to love you from the deepest part of my heart..’ he continued it in his heart.

'Maybe..' He continued again and released a heavy sigh.

 

Hyerin cupped her face with her hands and slowly wiped the tears. She broke his hug and said,"N-no, you don't have to. I-it's my fault for disturbing your and Sherly's relationship. For hoping too much from you. I'm sorry.."

 

Henry held her hand while the other caressed her hair again.

"Okay, let's go back to the infirmary room now!" He asked. Hyerin nodded and curved a little smile. She stood up and walked leaving Henry behind with his thought.

 

"Henry Lau! Let's go!" She yelled. Henry snapped then immediately followed her. He grabbed her wrist and said, "Let's go!" But Hyerin ward his hand off of hers. She said, "The one you should hold at this time is Sherly's. Not mine." Then walked away toward the infirmary room.

 

------------Infirmary Room---------------

 

Sherly sat leaning to the divan of the bed. She smiled widely when Henry and Hyerin came in.

'Something awkward between them..' Sherly said on mind.

“where have you been, Hyerin?” sherly asked.

“Uh, it’s.. suddenly my stomach hurt. Hehe,” Hyerin answered. And laughed, awkwardly.

“Oh.. I see..”

“So.. how are you? Can we go back to dorm now?”

“Yes.. I’ve been better. But I’m hungry. And this durian pudding is just too precious to be eaten.” Sherly said, pointing to a plastic bag of durian pudding beside her. Hyerin laughed. Henry said, “Alright, let’s just go to the cafetaria first, then. I’ll pay!” Hyerin and Sherly did a highfive.

 

--------------------Cafetaria---------------------

 

“Crispy shrimp again?” Hyerin asked Sherly.

“As always..” Sherly replied.

“Okay then, how about you Hyerin?” Henry asked.

“I.. will just order by myself.” Hyerin replied and used her cold tone in it.

“Hyerin-” Sherly was going to ask but she had already left. She looked at Henry with ‘what’s-going-on’ speech expression but Henry just shrugged his shoulder.

 

In the queue.

 

Henry stood right behind Hyerin who still acted coldly. Henry became so astonished, seeing her, someone who a few minutes ago cried in his hug suddenly turned to be a stranger. ‘What happened actually to her?’Henry thought.

“Hyerin, what are you going to order?”, he asked. Hyerin didn’t answer, she just turned her head instead. Henry tapped her shoulder, but still no reaction from her.

“Mam, i want to buy tenderloin steak and a mocca float.” Hyerin ordered . The woman asked her to wait for about 5 minutes.

“I can bring your order to our table, Hyerin!”, Henry offered with his big smile, but still no reaction. Henry started to get tired of her. `

“Okay, fine! Whatever!”, Henry said as Hyerin walked leaving him to the table with a plate of steak and a glass of mocca float. Henry just sighed and continued ordering meals for him and Sherly.

 

-----------Sherly’s P.o.V----------

 

I saw Hyerin walked separately from Henry... Aaaah... what the hell happened between them?!

Hyerin stopped on her way to take a straw. At that time, Henry came. He sat in front of me.

“Sherly, this is yours.” He said while handing me my meals. I smiled and thanked him. A moment later, Hyerin came.

“Sherly, move aside.” Eh?

“Mwo? Sit beside Henry! I’ve got my comfort zone! Hush- hush-” I hushed her. She bulged her eyes on me and said again, “MOVE ASIDE!”

“Hyerin...” I whined and pouted. I don’t have any better choices but to move to the corner seat. Oh, well. I’ve to do something if I don’t want her to ruin my delightful moments! -__-

Suddenly..

 

“YAH! CHO KYUHYUN! WHAT ARE YOU FEEDING ME WITH?!” It was Siwon oppa with that airport’s evil. Let me explain the situation :

Kyuhyun is laughing evil-ly with a slice of sushi in his right hand. It looks like he fed Siwon oppa with it. While Siwon oppa, he opened his eyes and mouth widely, then took a deep breathe repeatedly, then covered his mouth with his hands, then cursing, then yelling, then finally spiited the sushi out of his mouth.

“YOU ARE A REAL FU*KING EVIL, KYUHYUN!” He yelled again.

“I love you too~” Kyuhyun replied it with his disgusting aegyo.

“Siwon Hyung!” Henry called Siwon oppa while waving his hand. Siwon turned his head and smiled, so sweetly.

“Ah, you, juniors!”

“AH, YOU, SHERLY KIM! WHAT A NICE DAY IT IS SO I COULD MEET YOU AGAIN!!” Kyuhyun FAKED an excitement... i just rolled my eyes and sticked out my tongue. Siwon oppa, followed by Kyuhyun, moved to our table. Ah.. those seniors.. one of them is an evil, and the other is a devil (what’s the difference by the way?)..

 

-----------------Narrator’s P.o.V.-----------------------

 

Kyuhyun sat beside Henry while Siwon took a chair and placed it beside Henry –too-, made him stucked between those two guys.

“MOVE-MO-MOVE!!” Henry said, panting.

“Mwo? Move? Closer? Like this?” Kyuhyun evilly said and move even closer to Henry, made him more and more stucked than before.

“Yah! You two are acting like child!” Hyerin scolded.

“However, we’re your seniors.. Hyerin.” Siwon said. Hyerin cupped then grinned.

“By the way.. Sherly, you still owe me something.” Kyuhyun said.

“Eh, what?!” Sherly shocked. Kyuhyun smirked then explained, “Remember the library incident?”

Sherly widened her eyes, ‘Omo! He still remembers that unimportant thing?!’ she said on mind.

“You can’t deny it, Sherly! The Day after Tomorrow at 8.30 pm, Suteki Sushi Restaurant on Okiyama street.”

"Eh, are we allowed to out of this university at night?"

"You're. As long as you go with me." Kyuhyun answered.

“Oh..” Sherly nodded. “And, aren’t we not allowed to go out of the dorm after 9pm? Is it enough to go eating for just 30 minutes?”

“Don’t you know who I am? Cho Kyuhyun, the Disciplinary Committee. I can handle it!”

“Er.. you’re JUST a member Kyuhyun, you don’t have any rights...” Siwon scolded.

“Hyung.. don’t make me lose my honor!” Kyuhyun whined.

“Eh? What are you talking about? Eating? Together? Dinner? Are you going on a date with HIM, Sherly?” Henry asked jealously and anxiously.

“It’s..-“

“Ah. She owes me a dinner. So, nothing to worry about it.” Kyuhyun cut her sentence off.

“Kyu, why didn’t you tell me about this?” Siwon asked, together with Hyerin who whispered to Sherly, “What happened between the two of you??” and both of them just shrugged their shoulders.

 

“Aiish~ Oh, by the way Sherly! You also owe me something for helping you this morning!” Siwon said.

“MWO?! You too? It had just happened a few hours ago! Oh why is it soo difficult to find a sincere person in this world?!” Sherly grumbled.

“Ah.. for me, going back together to the dorm with someone beautiful like you is enough.” Siwon offered, and smiled.. and winked.

“YAH! I’ve told you not to act naughtily to my Sherly!!” Henry yelled.

“Ara ara.. ENOUGH. Tomorrow afternoon, going to the dorm with Siwon-ssi, then the day after that, at 8.30 pm, going dinner with Kyuhyun!”

“OPPA!” Kyuhyun clarified.

Hyerin, Henry, and Siwon just laughed seeing these two --going to be love birdie-- couple.. -well, Henry FAKED a laugh, of course..-

 


------------To be continued-------------

 

This is the 14th chapter. Hope you like it :D

Thanks for reading. I really appreciate comments and subscription!

 

HAPPY LATE VALENTINE TO ALL OF YOU WHO CELEBRATE IT!

 

 

THANK YOU