Is he my oppa...?

Unspoken Feelings

 

 

“Sherly, are you okay?” Kibum asked while handing her a cup of hot coffee he bought earlier. He also bought a small towel and dried her wet hair with it.

 

“I-I’m okay.” Replied Sherly. “You don’t have to do it. I’ll just be a burden for you.” She continued.

“Hm, is that what you’re supposed to say to someone who had helped you?” Kibum kept caressing her hair, while giving her his best smile.

“T-thank you, op- Kibum-ssi.” Seeing the blushing Sherly, Kibum smiled again, made Sherly blushing evenmore.

“Hm, how about going to the department store first, to buy clothes for you to change?” Kibum offered.

“Ah, I think I shall go home now. I don’t bring much money either.” Sherly refused.

“It’s okay. I’ll pay for you.”

“Ah no-“

“It’s not free, in return, you have to accompany me enjoying this beautiful night..”

“E..eh..?” Sherly was dumbfounded. But however, the guy who offered her a walk, together, was the guy she loves. So, why not? Sheepishly, Sherly nodded.

 

----------------- In the Bus --------------------

 

“Where are we going, Kibum-ssi?” Sherly asked, breaking the silence that had covered them since the moment they bought new clothes for Sherly.

“To a place..”

“Where?!”

“Somewhere full of memories for me.”

“What..?” asked Sherly while paying attention to the Lost in Mind Kibum. She looked outside again. Looking at the street the bus passed each second. It’s not an unfamiliar road for her anymore. But, when? Where is it? Her mind kept wandering around. Until fifteen minutes later, her brain started to do a flashback of something.

 

-Myeong Dong Bus Stop-

 

It’s the bus stop she used to go with her mom. There’s a bus she used to go by when she’s 6 years old when she met oppa. That’s when he’s being by her side.

“Why are we here?” Sherly asked. Breaking the journey of her mind.

“Just having some flashback.” Kibum answered while looking straight up to the sky.

‘flashback? About..what? What is he talking about? Isn't it.. the place that I used to go with my 'oppa' back then? Why is he having a flashback here? Why does my heart beat so fast whenever I'm thinking about it? Is he.. My oppa? If he is my oppa, then why didn't he recognize me on our first meeting? I remember that oppa is an evil. But he's an angel. No. Damn yeah! What's the relation between him and this place?!' Sherly accidentally let her mind wandering again. She stopped, back to her consciousness with a bunch of questions. She walked quicker to reach Kibum who had already walked pretty far from her and then stopped in front of him.

"What did you say? Flashback? About what? What kind of flashback are you talking about? Do you.. do you ever go here and meet someone? When? How? Did you grow and were raised here? Do you.. ever be an evil but then realize it's bad and turn out tobe an angel??" Sherly asked in one breath. Okay, the last question is the stupidest one..

"Whoa.." Kibum responded bewilderedly. Sherly panted, still waiting the answer enthusiastically.

"Hold out your curiosity." Kibum said. He reached Sherly's hand and tucked his fingers between it.

'Oppa...?' Sherly thought with her blushing cheeks while keeping her head bowed down. She wanted to refuse his fingers. But which girl in this world would refuse being held by university's most handsome idol?

 

They kept walking. Apart. For some unknown reason, the silence between them slowly turned into a cold, quiet, and strange autumn breeze. People walked passing them as if they knew these two adolescents needed a little time away. The cold, flowing air suddenly touched Sherly’s skin. Caressed her unveiled part of body, made her shivered. Kibum noticed it. Without words, he pulled her closer to him, holding her hand more tightly. Being close with her senior, Sherly felt like warmth turned up around her body. She likes it. She loves him.

 

-------------------------------

 

"Kibum-ssi.." Sherly called him. Her lips trembling as her heart beating so fast.

"Yes? Gwenchanayo~?" Kibum answered. Waving his hand in front of her face.

"Where is it?" Sherly asked.

"In front of a park."

"Why are we here?"

"Because it's the full-of-memories- place I've told you before." Sherly snapped.

"What kind of memories?"

"Well.." Kibum stopped. He walked, slowly, stepping his feet not trying to overtook his mind that's overdoing a flashback. Sherly followed behind him.

A few minutes later, they reached to a playing spot. Where two swings and chains hung on each sides. "In this place, I met her." He spoke out in a low voice. But loud enough tobe heard by Sherly. She snapped. She took a look at the guy beside her 'Oppa.. You're oppa?' She talked in mind. Her mind clearly recalled the moment, the first time she met her oppa. When she fell and cried and suddenly a warm kid came and calmed her down.

'This is so confusing.. He's old enough to recognize myself at that time. But why does he act as a stranger to me? Plus, why is he so kind to me, when the oppa I know is so annoying me? They're clearly two different person. But how can he know everything about me and oppa? Or is it just a coincidence? Oppa..' Sherly still wandering on her mind. And so did Kibum.

Kibum sat on one of the swing. Smiling while caressing the chain of the swing. Sherly unconsciously followed him. Sitting on the swing beside him, still engaged in her mind.

If Kibum is her real oppa.. Could this be fate?

 

--------------

 

Nyahaha! A short.. hssh.. complicated chap in this story. keke, what do you think you ? Can you guess what happened actually between Kibum and Sherly? A little hint: I won't make the plot as simple as what you think. hihi :D

 

So this is it! The 17th chapter. Sorry for the wrong grammar, misstype, or if you find this story is getting boring. Please comment and subscribe! Please keep supporting mee T.T

Thank you so much! :D