Dinner...?!

Unspoken Feelings

 

----------------Sherly's PoV---------------

 

Slowly, i opened my eyes. Trying to ask my body to get up, too. Now, my eyes strarted to understand what I see, "The Ceilling.", the first thing that was catched by my eyes and my brain.

I got up from my bed and looked at Hyerin's bed beside me. It's empty. "Stupid.", i mumbled half alive as I saw Hyerin fell asleep with her laptop on the desk. I got up from my bed, took her laptop and put it on my lap. I turned it on to turn it off correctly, because I thought the laptop was off automatically or the battery was empty then died.

After correctly turned the laptop off, I slowly shook Hyerin to wake her.

“Hyerin-ah...” I said slowly.

“Aash.. I don’t have morning class today!” She kept sleeping.

“I know, but move to your bed or your back will get hurt!” I yelled then walked to take a bath.

 

------Narrator's P.o.V.-----

 

'Ah, it feels so lonely without Henry and Hyerin..', Sherly thought while reading the Financial and Strategic Management book. 'Right. It's my first time not being in the same class with them..' she continued.

"Good Morning, Professor. We're from the Student's Diciplinary Committee. We're going to inform the 1st year students about the club's activity." Two guys entered the room and said to the Professor. Because it sounds unfamiliar, Sherly ignored it and kept being engaged in her book.

"Ehm. Attention to all 1st year students in room 103, We're from the Student's Diciplinary Committee. I am Lee Sungmin, year 2, and my partner,-"

"Wait." the other guy stopped him. "Attention please," he said, actually aiming those words to Sherly who was still busy with her book.

"You might not get the important information, so please, YAH SHERLY KIM!" oops..

"Y-Y-Yes Professor! Financial Management means planning, organizing, directing and controlling the financial activities such as raising of finance from various resources and getting profits. Eh.." Sherly stuttered as the one who called her was not the professor. Everyone burst out laugh seeing the sudden reaction of Sherly.

"Wrong." The man who called Sherly, giving a very familiar voice to her, said.

'Geez, this guy, what the hell is he doing here?!' Sherly mumbled.

"Financial Management means planning, organizing, directing and controlling the financial activities such as procurement and utilization of funds of the enterprise. It means applying general management principles to financial resources of the enterprise."

"Uwoo, Kyuhyun oppa! You're so smart!" Everyone started to praise him, Kyuhyun.

"Omo! He's so perfect! Really!"

"Thanks everyone." Kyuhyun thanked. Sherly pouted then said, "Fine. Thank you for correcting me, Kyuhyun.."

"Shouldn't you call me with oppa, like your other friends?" Kyuhyun said to her, with a low voice.

'What for? And by the way, your stupid fans aren't my friends, either..' sherly thought.

"Ah, no need. Thank you, Kyuhyun-ssi. Hehehe" She faked a laugh.

"Kyuhyun! Back to the point! Stop spreading your stupid charm like that!" Sungmin yelled. Oh, my. What kind of Disciplinary Committee is it..?

"Right. So, guys, as the advertisement says, Seoul National Unversity wants to grow your ability not only in academic but also non academic. So we have an extra activity called club activity. Thus, for you who want to improve your non academic ability can join the club. We have many choices. List of the club activities and enrollment form will be given by Kyuhyun-ssi. Please."

The man full of aegyeo, aegyeo eyes, aegyeo smile, aegyeo fat, and aegyeo voice continued, "Better if you choose the most suitable and most favorite club. Because one student can only join one club activity. Please use this facility to seriously improve your ability."

Students started to whisper to each other.

"What are you going to choose, Maeri?" someone asked. "Of course I'll join the same club as Kyuhyun Oppa! the other answered.

"Which club do you want to join, Shin?" "The same as Kibum oppa!" Seems like the two idols are competing with each other...

Kyuyun still allotting the form and information about the club. When he reached Sherly's seat, he whispered, "Don't forget our dinner tonight, Suteki Sushi Restaurant, Okiyama Street."

"What?! They're going to have dinner together tonight?!" A student stood up and shouted, gaining full attention from the whole class. In seconds, the class getting crowder and crowder.

"Oups," Kyuhyun suppressed.

"Oups?" Sherly murmured sarcastically. "Is that all you can say?!" she continued.

"Seems like you'll get trouble from now on, Sherly!" Said Kyuhyun while going back to the front of the class.

"That's all guys. Thank you for your attention. Thank you professor." Sungmin said, then leaving the room with Kyuhyun.

As they went outside, Students in that room turned around, looking, no, staring, no, glaring right at Sherly.

'I.will.absolutely.kill.you. Kyuhyun..' Sherly thought infuriatedly.

 

---------------

 

6.30 pm

Sherly was confuse about what to wear to what's called with dinner with Kyuhyun tonight. She uneasily looked into her cupboard.

"Wait. Why must I be like this? It's only for that brat, Why should I be concerned? Just wear anything, right?" she said to herself.

"But because I'm having dinner with Kyuhyun, it's the problem. If his fans are also there, it'd be bad if they talk about my style too.. Aish, really! Why didn't I just reject this agreement?"

"Sherly-ah! Why do you seem so confuse? What's wrong?" Hyerin snapped.

"Uh, it's.. Do you remember my agreement with Kyuhyun?" answered Sherly.

"Agreement..? Wait, that dinner?! Omo! When is it? Tonight?! What are you waiting for? Go take a bath! I will help to make over you!" Hyerin said while pushing Sherly to the bathroom.

 

About ten minutes later, Sherly went out of the bathroom with towels wrapped around her body and her head. Surprisingly, Hyerin already took out her dresses from her cupboard.

“Good. Now, which one do you like the best?” She asked while sorting the dresses.

Sherly looked over and said, “I don’t know Hyerin...” Sherly shook her head. “Hm, fine then. Do you have any kind of impression you want him to see you as?” Hyerin asked again. Sherly thought for a while, ‘Impression..?’

“Ah, I have!” she yelled then.

“Great! What’s it?”

“I want him to see me as a witch, devil, or anything he’s afraid of so he won’t disturb me anymore!”

“Sherly..” “It’s a dinner, not an hallowen party!”

“Uh, okay. Sorry. But, hey! Don’t you say you’re going to help me with the make over-thing?”

“Fine. Fine. Give it to me,baybe!” Hyerin yelled and took her make up tools.

Hyerin chose a peach pleated dress with black ruffle on the waist. Some beads adorned the sleeves, along with the little silver chain rounding it.

Time for make up!

First, Hyerin took a bright beige compact powder and put some on Sherly’s face. She put on silver and gold eyeshadow forming a dark but mesmerizing eyes by combining them with an eyeliner. Then, she put a bright orange blush on on her cheeks, matched perfectly with her pink lipstick. Last, she tied Sherly’s hair higher, curled it a little, and clipped it here and there to make a princess look.

She’s beautiful.

“Done. Voila! Look at my work!” Hyerin said while facing Sherly to the mirror. Slowly, Sherly opened her eyes. She gasped in surprise.

“A~~mazing!” she yelled.

“I know! Now, get ready!”

“Wait-“ Sherly looked at the clock. “It’s still 7.45 pm.” She continued.

“So what? It’s your dinner with someone as famous as~ Kyuhyun.” Hyerin pushed her.

“So what? Nothing to do with it, too-“ As Sherly said that, her phone rang. She grabbed her phone from the desk and read the screen.

Private Number

“Hello?” She said.

“Yah! Sherly, you don’t forget the meeting, do you?!” the man in line answered.

“I don’t, Kyuhyun. I am ready to go now- Wait, why are you using private number?“

“I just don’t want you to terror me or give my number to my fanatic fans.”

‘geez, this guy, the only one that fanatic is you.’ Sherly thought.

“Ah, something that I forgot to tell you. Tonight’s going to be a sporty party. So, you might have to wear the sportswear. Remember! Don’t give shame to me! So please do it!”

Piip..

“What did he say?” asked Hyerin.

“He said..-“ Sherly realeased a deep sigh. She looked into the mirror. She observed her body head to toe. She looked at how beautiful she was at that time, how her friend had tried her best to make her looked beautiful. Did she have to put those off? Again, he released a heavy sigh. “He said that I have to wear the sportswear.” She faked a smile just to cover her tears.

“MWO?! What the?! He-!”

“It’s okay, Hyerin! I don’t think it suits me well, too. Don’t worry!”

“I know that you feel upset..” Hyerin embraced her.

“No, really. I’ll go change first then go.” Sherly said then went changing into p.e. clothes.

 

-------

 

“Sushi..sushi..” Sherly mumbled on the way to the restaurant.

“I think I’ll have something with avocado, crabstick, and mayonaise on it.” She said while starting to imagine giant sushi, arranging those ingridients into delicious sushi.

“Or or or... Salmon with tuna and crabstick with avocado topping and grated cheese.” She continued.

“Hmm, yumm-“

Ahh... This night... Such a beautiful night...

Said it with me now, 2011!!

Big Bang, Big Bang~ we are back ....

“H-hello?” Sherly said.

“Where are you now?” Oh. It’s Kyuhyun.

“Still on my way. Why?”

“Ish, so slow. Listen, don’t get in through the main door. I’ll ask the staff to bring you through the private door.”

“Why?”

“What do you expect from my fans if they know you’re having dinner. D-i-n-n-e-r- with me. M-e.”

“Hash, okay okay then.” Sherly said then ended the call.

 Sherly got off from the bus and continued her way by walking. Some minutes later, she arrived in front of a white and blue building with blind glass covering it. Suteki in Hangeul and Latin was written on a big board in front of the building. The main door was made in shape of sushi, simbolizes that it serves high class and delicious sushi. There’s a “Opera Soap Show Tonight” written on a board sticking on the glass.

He said I’ve to get in through the private door. Where’s it? Where’s the staff he said to me?’

“Ah, miss. Are you.. Sherly Kim?” A man suddely appeared from a small alley beside the restaurant. Sherly nodded. “This way.” He asked Sherly to follow him. A few moment later, they met a gray colored door. The man asked her to come in, so she followed him. They went through a long corridor and finally met a door again. He opened the door and asked Sherly to come in.

“Wait here, I’ll turn on the power first.” The man said after they arrived in a room. Sherly waited in the middle of the room, in the darkness.

Then.

Bip.Bip.

The lights . Sherly could see the dark red curtains in front of her, which was slowly opened. Showing her the crowd of other customers, eating their sushi, with their beautiful dresses and luxurius tuxedos. Beautiful dresses and luxurious tuxedos. What happened actually?

As the curtains opened perfectly, showing the other customers Sherly, in training outfits while  standing at the special spot, let’s say, the stage. They laughed together. Not laughing together with Sherly, but laughing together at Sherly. As if they’re not satisfied enough, something came up as another surprise.

SPLASH..

Water rained upon her. Causing more laugh from the customers. Suddenly, someone came inside the restaurant in a hurry, “Sherly!”

Sherly was looking for that voice. She saw a man she really knows appeared from the same door she came. “K-Kibum oppa...” she said in a very low voice.

“Sherly, what are you doing?” He said while putting off his jacket then ran toward her.

“Kibum opp- Kibum-ssi..” Sherly said again. Kibum put his jacket on her and pulled her arm. They walked down the stage. Changing the laughed into a silent, nonplus, and confusing atmosphere. Everyone looked at them, including a pair of steeped eyes who’s glaring right at them. Kibum silently replied the glare, ‘You’ll regret this..’ He mumbled.

 

--------------------

 

Omo omo.. no comment.. tch.

So, this is it. Chapter 16 of Unspoken Feelings. Tell me what you think about it! Do you like it?

Ah, Please leave any comments here, and don't forget to subscribe cause it helps us a lot to grow.

Nothing else we can say but a big thank you for you, you :D