Meeting you is not bad too, Kyuhyun

Unspoken Feelings

 

---Kim Sherly’s POV---

 

I am still standing between the crowds. Staring at the idol, Kibum, passionately. I’ve told you, right? That he’s successfully made me fell in love from the first sight. Just like a chapter in my novel, “Being Guardian Angel for the Idol”. I will be his guardian angel! Yeah, it’s not easy. But I will fight ‘til the end!!

Shooot!

Wait~

Talking ‘bout novel… I left it in the Jahayeon! Stupid, stupid, stupid!!! I hope no one would steal it!!

 

Okay.

 

I walked back to the Jahayeon. I went along the way I’ve been through. But… I couldn’t find it! Ooh my ~

 

 

------Narrator’s POV------

 

Sherly still couldn’t find her novel. Finally, she decided to sit on the bench that she used before.

“AAAARGHH!! Where the HELL is my novel?! I swear I’ll kill anyone who stole it!”, she shouted on the way to the bench.

 

After she arrived…

 

Tadaaaaa~

Her novel is there. PERFECT. Without any flaw. BUT, something slipped in it. Nooo! It’s not her teddy bear book deveider. She took her novel and took out the paper.

“I like your novel.”, it’s written with a-bad—handwriting(?). She looked around but no one’s there. She started to fell frightened.

 

 

------Kim’s POV-------

 

 

T-there’s something weird with this Jahayeon…

First… The melody of clarinet. The clarinet man suddenly disappeared. But I only swing round my eyes for some second.

And then… My novel. I’m pretty sure that I’ve brought it with me while I was looking for the clarinet man. But …

Ah …  this handwriting

Who the hell in this world has such this bad handwriting? -_-

 

“Is this … Jahayeon really haunted??”, I said in a low voice

 

Silent.

 

“WHAT?! Do you still believe in G-H-O-S-T?!”

WHOAA…what the h.e.l.l is that?!

 

 

 

------------Someone’s POV---------------

 

 

I saw a girl who looked so panic. I think she’s looking for something. Me? Ah… No, no, no.  This novel? Right, maybe it’s hers.

I took out a paper and wrote something on it.

 

Finish!

 

Ah… What a beautiful handwriting it is, right?! :D

I slipped the paper in the novel then walked to the bench and put the novel on it. Suddenly …

“AAAARGHH!! Where the HELL is my novel?! I swear I’ll kill anyone who stole it!!”, the girl shouted. I could see that she’s getting closer to the bench. I didn’t  HAVE enough time to run, so, I decided to hide behind the big FAKE cherry blossom tree.

Haha. I could see that she’s so shock. Her eyes and were opened widely. She took the paper that I slipped inside the novel and after she read it opened wider.

She thought about something – I think – and then said pretty loudly, “Is this… Jahayeon really haunted?”

“WHAT?! Do you still believe in G-H-O-S-T?!”, I stupidly said, and came out from the cherry blossom tree.

I leaned my head to her left side and said, slowly, “Do you believe ghosts?”, I could see that she’s scared. She hugged her novel and stuttered, “A-a- are you human?”

Wow(?) Is there a handsome ghost like me??

“Noooo~ I’m a ghooosst~ I’m Gu-Mi-Ho. Are you scared??!”, I said. Joking of course!, “I’m  100% human, stupid!”, after I said that, she looked more relax. She released her novel and turned her head, looking at me

“Oh, thanks God.”, at this moment, when she looked right into my eyes. I… had just realized that my face was only few inches from hers. I froze.

I stared at her eyes. She has two wonderful eyes. That can magically put me inside it. That can make me lost in her world. That can build a fantasy and daydreaming that I’ve never imagined before. She’s beautiful…

I felt like I was recalling my old memories back and all the dreams I always think about.

Aaaah… what the HECK am I doing? I must be crazy till I said all of those things! Arrrgh!

***

“Hey.. Hey?!”, the girl waved her hand in front of my eyes. Expelling my thought

“W –what? ”

“Nothing… just. Hey! By the way… You are the one who stole my novel, right?!”

“HEY! I just saved it!”, I yelled at  her

“Really? Then why did you have to read it? And this note…this note! What a bad handwriting…”, she said with disgusted face.

What did she just say? Bad handwriting? Oh, God!

“Hey, are you blind? It’s the best handwriting I’ve ever read! Hasssh!”. I yelled again right in front of her face.

“I-is that so? I-I am sorry…”

“Aaaissh… whatever. By the way, I am K-Y-U-H-Y-U-N. Kyuhyun. You musn’t call me with other name, but, Kyuhyun! Arasso?!”, I said as I extended my hand

“Y-you are more scary than a ghost…”

“What?! You, Sherly Kim, right? What did you just say?”

“Nothing. But… How can you know my name? You stalk me, huh?!”

“Can’t you stop thinking negative things about me?! Just extend your hand and shake mine!”

 

 

------Narrator’s POV------

 

‘weird guy…’ Sherly thought. But she just did what the guy said. They shook their hands. “NICE to meet you.”, Sherly said. Kyuhyun smiled, “It’s really a GREAT HONOR for you to SHAKE hands with me, right?”

“W-what? Why would i…?”

“Wait, you know me, right? I mean… You know – who - I – am right?”, Kyuhyun said. Sherly raised one of her eyebrows and said, “Huh, of course. You’re Kyuhyun right?”

“You don’t know me more than that??!!”, Kyuhyun asked. Or, ‘You don’t know me as one of the idol here??’ is the exact question.

“N…no!”, Sherly answered as she shook her head slowly

 

Kyuhyun gave up and sat next to Sherly. “By the way…Kyuhyun. Do you know about the clarinet man? I… I mean, I heard someone played  a clarinet here but when I looked for it, he’s gone.” Sherly asked,

This time, Kyuhyun raised his left eyebrow, “Hm? I haven’t heard about that before.”, he said

“Oh, I see…”, Sherly said sadly

 

Suddenly Sherly stood up, “Oh God! What time is it?? Hell Hyerin… See you later Kyuhyun!”, she said then ran away.

Kyuhyun sighed, “Hm… Our first meeting, didn’t run like what I’ve expected…”, he said then left the Jahayeon too.

 

 

-------------Kim Sherly’s POV-----------

 

I looked at my watch.

4.37 pm

I’m late. Sorry Hyerin!

 

I kept running to the cafeteria. About 5 minutes later. I’ve arrived and saw Hyerin with her mad face. Oh… I’m GOING to DIE!

“SHERLY-AH!!What the HECK do you think you are doing?!”, she yelled right after she saw me.

I came closer to her… and then…  and then I knelt on the ground, “Min Hye Rin… I’m sorry … I’m sorry…”, I said, begging for forgiveness. I looked up at her and unfortunately, she gave me a smile – although it’s fake – and sighed, “Okay, Sherly… It’s so dramatic. You’re lucky because we’re here to celebrate your success. So I’ll forgive you. Let’s come in.”, she sighed, grabbed my hand and pulled me inside the cafeteria.

 

 

-----------Narrator’s POV------------

 

“Spicy fried sushi… Crispy shrimp…. Grilled Rice meat…Durian pudding… Ahh… Sherly, what’re you going to eat?”, Hyerin said while looking at the today’s menu

“Hm… I’d like to eat crispy shrimp and durian pudding.”,  Sherly said, looking at the menu too.

Hyerin raised her right eyebrow. “Du… durian? Are you kidding me?”, she said. Sherly nodded, “Why?”

“Nothing. Just… most Korean don’t like durian. You know… The smell, eww.”, Hyerin showed her disgusted face

Sherly laughed, ”I don’t know either… Just, when I was in Canada, my roommate really liked to buy me durian. So… slowly I started to like it.”

“Hm, is that so? Okay, then… Let’s order now.”, they went ordering their foods. You know… It’s cafeteria. So you have to bring the tray by your own and pick foods you want. After that just go to the cashier and you can eat.

So did Sherly and Hyerin. They picked the tray and went to the queue. When it came their turn, Sherly said, “Ahjumma, I want the crispy shrimp and a cup of durian pudding, please?”

“Ah, I’m sorry, the last cup of durian pudding was just bought by the guy over there…”, the Ahjumma said while pointing ti a guy two rows in front of her.

“Ah… I see. Okay. I’ll just take this. Thanks.”, Sherly said sadly.

Suddenly, the guy two rows in front of her who was just being pointed by Ahjumma, turned around. He walked out from the queue and came closer to Sherly with his smile.

“No, you can take it. I can see that you like it so much.”, the guy said while handed the pudding to Sherly. Slowly, Sherly took the pudding, but didn’t take her eyes off of him.

“T-Thank you… so… much…”, she tried to act normally but ended being awkwardly stupid. “You’re welcome. I don’t know that you like durian that much until your cheeks turned red all of sudden.”

Oops. Sherly cupped her hands on her cheeks. She could feel they’re burning!

“See you…Miss…”

“Sh-Sherly Kim.”

“Ah, right. Sherly-ssi.”, the guy said and then went away.

 

“HEY YA!! MOVE NOW!! DO YOU THINK TALKING WHILE IN A QUEUE IS A GOOD HABBIT?!”,  a man behind shouted, ended her heavenly moment.

 

After paid the food, she took a seat next to Hyerin. Still with her burning cheeks, “Sherly! Yah! Sherly, what happened? You look so stupid right now!”, Sherly shocked, she leaned closer to Hyerin.

“Hyerin-ah!”, she said roughly, “Did I look that stupid? Huh? Omoooo, How can I look stupid in front of someone I likeee?”, Sherly whined

“MWO? Someone you like? Who?? Who?? Where??”, Hyerin opened her eyes widely. Slowly, Sherly put her right hand up and pointed to someone who sat in the corner with his friend

Hyerin’s eyes move to the direction that’s pointed by Sherly. She slanted her eyes to see the guy more clearly. “Who’s him?”, Hyerin asked. Sherly took a tissue and wrote something on it. Hyerin read it, “K-I-B-U-M. KIBUM?! THAT MOST POPULAR GUY AT SNU?!”

“Stupid! Lower your voice!”, Sherly whispered. “Yeah! It’s him. What’s wrong with him? You know, I fell in love with him from the first sight!”

“Sherly…Dear… He is… playboy. NO! He’s the king of playboy! NO! He’s the king of the king of playboy! You’ve to be careful with your feelings, dear. I don’t want you to get hurt by a jerk like him…”

“Really?”, Sherly pouted. “How can…”, she mumbled

“Sherly…”, Hyerin stopped for while to hold Sherly’s hands. “It’s okay if you want to grow those feelings. But, I’ll tell you, loving a player isn’t easy. You’re going to waste your tears. Understand me?”, Sherly smiled then held Hyerin’’s hands back, “Thank you Hyerin… I love you…”

“I’m sorry Sherly Kim… I’m normal.”, Hyerin said as she sticked out her tongue. Sherly pouted the they laughed together

 

‘Being a Guardian Angel for a Player… it won’t be easy. Sherly, are you sure about this feelings?’, Sherly thought then sighed heavily

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------to be continued----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

*walking lazily* hm… holiday is going to end soon… Okay, this is it the sixth chapter. What do you think about it?

As usual, I’m sorry if there’re mistakes in language, spelling, or the most important, if you find this story’s getting boring… SORRY T.T

 

So… you  THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY 

GOD WILL LOVE YOU IF YOU COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE: 3

 

Thank you and… I LOOOOVEE YOUUU <3