Forget-Me-Not Flower

Unspoken Feelings

 

------Narrator's P.o.V.-------


"She..." Henry said. "Left again..." Hyerin continued.

Henry looked at her, "What shall we do now, Hyerin? It's only t h e- t w o-o f-u s-now..." Hyerin choked. Her 'awkward beside someone you love' syndrome came again.

"Eh? Hyerin, are you okay?" Henry said while handing her his tea.

"Here, drink this." he said. Hyerin slowly drank the tea. "Huh, actually, it's MY tea. But seeing you choking like that.. Okay.." Hyerin choked again. "W-WHY DID YOU GIVE ME YOUR TEA?!"

 "I-I just tried to help you! What's wrong?!" Henry said. He gave her his tea again. "B-But it's yours! I mean, you've drunk it! I mean, your lips...touch...straw-hkuhkcoughuhk" Hyerin choked again.

Henry bewildered. He stared at her but then his eyes together with his lips started to do a smirk. "WHAT?!" Hyerin yelled. Embarassed. And blushed. "You mean..." Henry leaned closer, "Indirect kiss, huh?" He said then smirked again. Hyerin started to blush again. "I-I-I- HENRY STOP IT!" She said, embarassed to death.

Henry burst out laugh, "Hahaha Hyeriiin! I haven't even drunk it! I don't even know what kind of drink did Sherly bought for me! Hahahaha!!"

"HENRY! How dare you!!" they laughed together. (but Hyerin laughed awkwardly of course)

 "Hyerin, since Sherly isn't here right now, why don't we go for a walk, looking for some fresh air, maybe?" Henry said. Hyerin looked at him, thought for a while, then nodded. "Not a bad idea," Hyerin said. Henry started to rubbed his chin, "Of course, Henry!" He laughed followed by Hyerin.

 

********************************************************************************

 

They went out of the cafe. "Where're we going to go?" Hyerin said while walking with Henry. Henry stopped. "Oh, right. I don't know where to go.." He said.

"Shall we go to the library?" Hyerin suggested. Henry thought for a while.

Suddenly, he grabbed Hyerin's arm and pulled her somewhere. Hyerin a little bit shocked, but she just followed him. A few minutes later, they arrived in front of a building.

It's written, "Seoul National University Library". They went in. "What kind of book are you going to read, Hyerin?" Henry asked. Hyerin thought then said, "Literature?". Henry raised his eyebrow, "huh? Isn't it boring?" he said.

Hyerin laughed, "What about you?"

Henry thought for a second then, "Hm, something like encyclopedia?"

This time, Hyerin raised her eyebrow, "It's much more boring..." she said and rolled her eyes. Henry laughed.

"Miss and Mister..." A library keeper appeared and slowly read Hyerin and Henry's name tag. "Hyerin and Henry. I think the class hasn't ended yet, has it?"

 Oops..

 "Oh, yes you're right miss, we're here looking for some books for our tasks." Henry made an alibi. Hyerin looked at him but he just winked.

 "Oh, really? Who gave you the task, then?" Henry thought, "oh, no. We're freshmen here. The professor is absent today so we're asked to do a task in the library." the Library keeper was about to ask again, but hyerin interrupted, "Don't worry mam, we won't be long."

Then, they walked separatedly, where Hyerin went to the Literature section while Henry went to the Encyclopedia Collection.

 

 

 --------------------Henry's p.o.v.-----------------------

 

 I went to the encyclopedia section. Hmm... It was very neat. I looked over the shelves and caught something, a blue covered encyclopedia with tittle, "The Most Thing in the World " I tried to get the book which was for about 60 cms above me.

 I flustered. I took some books from the shelves and *piled* them up. "I'm sorry books," I stepped my feet up the book's piles and finally, "Jackpot!" I got it! I immediately took the encyclopedia and returned the other books to the shelves.

I sat under a book shelf with my legs stretched forward. Hm, page 6, the most unique flower in the world,

Chocolate Cosmos? Ah, it's so usual... For me the most unique flower in the world is the Forget-Me-Not flower. It’s a strange name, right? I thought so, but it does exist! I like this flower because....

 

-------------flashback-------------

 

Today, 21 June, is Sherly’s birthday. And tomorrow, 22 June, is my departure day to London..


I was in hurry, riding my bicycle to Sherly’s house. She’s having a birthday party now.  Why am I late? Because my freakin' mom asked me to attend a music class and forbidded me to go anywhere... And something more crap is that I haven't bought anything for Sherly's present. And I don't know what to give.

. Holy. Crap. Hell!! Whoopss!! While I was busy cursing my condition, tire of my bicycle broke.

Oh, enough this freaking moment! What the is going on me?! I kicked my bicycle and looked around, looking if there's someone can help me. And I found something across me. A flourist. I immediately ran to that flower shop.

I looked around the shop trying to find a good flower. "Can I help you, son?" A shop keeper suddenly asked me.

"Uh, that, I want to buy a flower for my friend who's having a birthday party today." I said.

 "Hm,is your friend a girl?" she asked again. "Um, yes." "Someone important for you?" I nodded. Does she need to know this matter?

 "What color does she like?" I thought for a moment, then said, "Blue!" I remember Sherly really likes to see the sky and the sea...

"I know!" the shop keeper lady yelled. "The Forget-Me-Not flower will suit her the best!" I bewildered,

"What flower?"

 "Forget-Me-Not flower.." I raised my right eyebrow, "I've never heard that kind of flower." I mumbled.

 I looked again at the flourist lady but she's not there anymore. "Son! Come here!" she shouted from somewhere. I walked to her and saw some pots with beautiful blue flowers.

"This is it, the Forget-Me-Not flower. You said she's important for you. That means you want to be part of her memories forever. And you said she likes blue. So it suits the best." the lady said and smiled. Aw, I could feel her warmth and love for other people. I wonder how will it be if she's my mother... Not an over protective woman that wants her son to be a musician so badly! -_-

 "Okay mam, I'll take it. How much does it cost?" I said. She smiled, "Love is priceless, go take it and meet your friend!" she winked and smiled again. "Thank you Mam!!" I bowed then went out of the shop. I quickly ran to my bike and was going to ride it.

DAMN! I'm forgot.. My bike has a flat tire! I looked at my watch and I’ve been late for half an hour!! CRAP!! I decided to run, leaving my FUC*ING Bike behind.

 

------ ---------Narrator’s P.o.V.----------------------

 

Happy birthday Sherly,

 Happy birthday Sherly,

Happy birthday Sherly,

happy birthday happy birthday,

Happy birthday Sherly........

Sherly blew the candle. “Make a wish first, Sherly!” one of her Canadian friend yelled. Sherly nodded. Then she closed her eyes and made a wish.

After that, she looked at the 15 shaped candles and blew them. “Now, slice the cake, Sherly.” Sherly’s mom said. Sherly looked at her watch worriedly. She hesitately sliced the cake and put it on the plate.

“Who are you going to give the first slice to, Sherly?”, Sherly’s silent.

She bowed her head down and started to lose in thought. ‘Is Henry forget about my birthday...?’, She thought.

 ‘No No No! He will absolutely come!’, She shook her head, she continued, ‘But when...?!’, slowly tears were falling down her cheeks. “What’s wrong, dear?”, her Mom asked. Sherly shook her head again.

“Why are you crying, Sherly?”, her other Canadian friends asked. She’s going to put the cake back to the table, but a familiar voice called her. “Why are you, my fatty princess, crying?”, Sherly quickly turned her head and gasped.

 “You’re late.. Henry..” Sherly said softly. She looked at Henry Who was hiding something behind his back. The Forget-Me-Not flower. Slowly and gently he wiped her tears. "Happy birthday my lovely bestfriend..." he said while holding her free hand.

"Special For you, the forget-me-not flower..." he said again as he gave her the flower. Sherly bewildered, "what flower?" she raised her eyebrow. "I'll tell you later," he whispered.

 "HEY! Stop those Lovey Dovey Things!!"

 "Just give the cake to someone!!" Everybody in that room yelled.

 "So, now, Sherly, who is going to receive the first slice?" Henry asked while pointing to the cake on Sherly's hand. Without hesitancy Sherly said, "To someone who dared to make me waiting for 30 minutes on my birthday party!" Henry laughed while received the cake from her.

"I love you Henry!" Sherly said then hugged him. Henry replied the hug with a kiss on her cheek. Sherly smiled shyly, and so did Henry. Everyone's shouting and whistling. While Sherly's mom just mumbled,

"Oh.. Teenagers this day..."

 

-----------------------Flashback end---------------------Henry’s POV-----------------------------

 

I’m going to laugh whenever I try to recall my memory. Yeah, so that’s why I really like that flower. But I’m not sure if Sherly likes the flower too…

I’m not even sure if Sherly still remembers about that moment… #sighed

I opened the other pages and read other facts. Hm, let’s see…

‘Passengers got panic when the pilot’s locked in the toilet.’Wow, so LOL :D

Next…

‘A pen is still functio able even though it’s been swallowed for 25 years.’Ow, my~

Oh, it’s getting boring. I closed the book and put it back to the shelves. Hm, it’s been an hour since I went separately with HYerin.

I wonder what she’s doing right now.

I stood up and went away from that place. I looked around while calling Hyerin’s name “Hyeriiiin~ Where are you~? Time to go back to the class…” I said while going along this huge library.

Suddenly…

 

 

----------------------------Narrator’s POV--------------------------

 

Henry has finished with his encyclopedia. Suddenly, when he’s looking for Hyerin, he heard someone shouted, “AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGH!!!”

Together with that voice, the lights went out.

“Hyeriin!! Where are you?!”, Henry shouted worriedly

 

-----------------------------------------------------to be continued--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, this is it the 9th chapter. What do you think about it?

As usual, I’m sorry if there’re mistakes in language, spelling, or the most important, if you find this story’s getting boring… SORRY T.T

 

So… you THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY

GOD WILL LOVE YOU IF YOU COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :3

 

Thank you and… I LOOOOVEE YOUUU <3