Met the ert, Siwon...

Unspoken Feelings

Like yesterday, Hyerin and Sherly went to the college by bus. It’s 6.50 am right now, 25 minutes again before their class started. On their way to the class, they met Henry.

"Hi.” Henry waved his han 

“Oh, hi, Henry.” Hyerin  and Sherly said in unison

“Do you think we are going to be in the same class with Minho again?.”, Henry asked

“No way! It’s impossible.” Hyerin said.

 “Ah, why not? The three of us always be in the same class, by the way.” Sherly argumented. Both Hyerin and Henry just shrugged their shoulders.

 

 

They continued walking to the class, and in the corridor, they saw Choi Minho standing leaning on the wall. Of course, with his lady, Yuri. Minho smiled at Hyerin as if he’s the most wonderful guy in this universe. While Hyerin? Rolled her eyes.

‘Now you can ignore me. But later, you’ll beg on my feet, Hyerin! MWAHAHA’ he said on his mind.

“Minho, what’s wrong?” Yuri asked, scattering Minho’s thought.

“Ah, nothing. Just.. Punishment for Hyerin will start from today...” He said then smiled. Yuri nodded confusely, but just smiled seeing someone she likes happy.

 

--------------------------end of class, room 103-------------------------

 

Minho suddenly ran to the door and yelled, “GUYS! Isn’t it too early to go back to the dorm? why don’t we play basketball first in the Sports Center??” everybody in that room looked at him and started to think.

“Oh, Come on! I’ll tell the Disciplinary Committee to permit us to use the basketball court!”

Slowly, everyone, including Hyerin, Sherly, and Henry nodded.

“But I am not going to play! It will make me sweating. Ew,” one of the girl said.

“Yeah, I’ve just finished making over my nails!”

‘Oh, flirty , up to whatever you want,’ Minho thought.

Then, students in the class went out to the Sports Center. While Minho asked Yuri to follow him to the Disciplinary Committee’s room.

Five minutes later, they arrived in front of the building.

Minho said to Yuri, “Yuri, get inside the room. Asked for their permission.”

“M-mwo?” Yuri said. “Why should I do that? No way! ” she continued. 

“Oow, please Yuri..” Minho started to pout, something that’s undeniable by Yuri. “You said you love me. If you do, please heeeelp mweeeeh...”

“Oh... damn..” Yuri mumbled then nodded.

Slowly, Yuri knocked the door. Then, heard a ‘come in’ sound from inside the room.

“Excuse me...” said Yuri

 

 

-------Kyuhyun’s P.o.V-----------

 

I heard someone knocking the door. I think there’s an uninvited guest came here. I stared at the door. “Come in..” Said Leeteuk Hyung.

 

Oh,

 

A tall girl with a scared face came into this room with a so careful gaze.

“E-excuse me.”

“What’s the problem that brought you here?” Heechul asked sharply.

I saw the girl bowed her head down. I think she’s so scared. What kind of ghosts does she think we are??

“What’s your name?” Heechul continued.

“I..It’s..”

Okay, that girl’s getting confuse about what to say. “I’m Yuri. Kwon Yuri.” Oh, that girl’s name is Yuri. I moved my seat from Leeteuk Hyungthe Leader’s(oh.. what a long nickname) desk to a sofa near it.

“I want to ask for permission...”

“For what, huh?” Siwon asked in a high tone.

I don’t know why my eyes wandering around and stopped at someone who was busy with his Ipad, “Yesung Hyung...”, Isaid, whispering. He’s silent.

“Yesung Hyung...”, i repeated again, but he kept silent and busy with his gadget. I became infuriated, I stood up approached him that was sitting in the corner of the room.

"Hyung-ah!" It's still the same. He even started to put on his earphone! Uh, my ears always get irritated whenever I use that!

"YAH! KIM JONG WOON!"

 

"Omo! YAH! WHERE'S YOUR HONORIFIC KYUHYUN?! I'm your Hyung, STUPID!"

 

Ops...

 

"Ah..! I called you many times but you didn't hear me, Hyung.." I grinned. Yesung Hyung stood up and moved his seat to a chair in front of the door.

Now Yuri's staring at me with a 'What an unmannered dongsaeng' expression speech.

"So.. Yuri. How can I help you?" Leeteuk Hyung asked.

"I... want to use the basketball court."

"What for?"

"Me and my friend..-" Yesung hyung interrupted her sentence.

"Oh, right. I saw that guy outside but he has gone."

"What?!" The girl looked panic.

"Yuri, you're a freshman here. But you're pretty brave, huh." Heechul said, again, sharply.

"That's... Because our class has ended but we Yuthink it's too early to go back to the dorm, so we want to...-"

Hyungs and me started to scold her.

"YAH! KWON YURI! How long have you been a student of SNU? How dare you enter this room for something unimportant like this?!" Heechul Hyung said harshly. Eh, why is it always him who scolds her?

Ah... I wanna try once, *smirked*

Hm, she's going to cry. I won't be too harsh on her. 

"Ne.. Yuri-ssi. You know it's not really good to disturb member of Diciplinary Committee for something like this. You can go now. Because it is none of our bussiness."

Haha. I sounded better than Leeteuk Hyung, as the leader, right? 

"Unfortunately, a flawless skinned girl like you,  have to do such a mistake." Siwon hyung... I don't know whether he's scolding her or trying to flirt with her...

 

Ah... I'm getting bored.. -_-

 

I looked around and, hey, where's Yesung hyung? Okay, let's give attention back to Yuri.  She bowed her head down, oh. She will be the  100th student that ends up crying after going inside this room.

"you can leave the room no-" leeteuk hyung said but was interrupted by yesung hyung.

"HYUNG!" Eh? He yelled at Teuki-hyung?!

Leeteuk hyung who was still shock being yelled like that just stared at him. Slowly, Yesung tapped Yuri's shoulder and moved her aside. I could see him whispered something that I couldn't hear. He pointed to the door with his head.

 

And suddenly suddenly suddenly...

 

Yuri just walked out leaving the room~ aiiiiish~

"Hyuuung~ why did you let him go that easily, huh?" I said. 

"I just.. pity her." Yesung then faced Teuki hyung again.

"Hyung, it's just... Why don't we help someone once in our life as a disciplinary committee?" he smiled.

"You..." Leeteuk hyung the leader said, infuriatedly. "Yelled at me for that girl, and let he go that easily?! Who do you think she is?!" O-oh no, it'll be a 2012 version of world war when Teuki hyung gets angry...

"Hyung, I know-"

"You know the rule, KIM JONG WOON!! We will never do anybody's request except if he or she has already got permission from the Head Master of SNU! Because we aren't maid of this university!"

"I'm sorry Hyung..."

"Park Jung Su, it's enough. Calm down and forget it, okay." Heechul hyung, oh, I'm talking to my self so I don't have to use honorific, right?

Alright.

Chul-LIE said. (kekeke)

Leeteuk sighed then closed his eyes and slowly opened them again.

"I am so sorry, Leeteuk hyung." Yesung said. Ahahaha... It's so comfortable to say someone's name without honorific. I wonder why did people create those honorifics when they only make themselves look older or showing more . That it can build awkward moments.

Ah... Kyuhyun you are so diplomatic...

 

-----------------Yuri's P.o.V.-------------------

 

I feel like I'm going to cry. I thought they are kind and honorable. But they aren't. Just a few of them who were so kind to me, including that guy...

"Yuri-ssi... Better you leave the room, now. And use that basketball court, I will take care of this matter." He whispered. I obeyed him and immediately left the room. 

I looked around, but couldn't find Minho. That guy is right. Minho left me. I was going to leave but I heard Leeteuk Oppa yelling, "KIM JONG WOON!! We will never do anybody's request except if he or she has already got permission from the Head Master of SNU! Because we aren't maid of this university!"

Without I realized, my tears came out. I felt guilty. Why didn't he reply Leeteuk oppa? To protect me, he stayed silent? Sorry.. Ummm, k..im jong w-o...on.. Ah,yah, i'm sorry Kim Jong Woon Oppa... 

I decided to go to the basketball court to see Minho..

A few minutes later I got there. I saw Minho with other classmates at the edge of the court. I look at Minho and so did he. I nodded as the sign that I have got permission.

He immediately stood up and shouted loudly, "Come on, guys! Let's play!" I approached them. 

 

------------------------Narrator's P.o.V.------------------

 

Sherly's class was ready to start the game. Henry counted number of poeple there. "There are 8 guys and 9 girls. How should we divide the team?" He asked.

"Ah, I won't play, I'll just be the, referee, then." said Sherly. Everyone agreed. They decided to divide the team based on the gender. Girls versus Boys. Sherly threw the ball and the game started.

The boys team got the ball. Henry was dribbling the ball when Yuri ran toward him. He passed the ball and Minho received it. Minho dribbled the ball to the ring but Hyerin stopped him. 

Now, Hyerin faced Minho. Quickly, she grabbed the ball and brought it to the opposite direction. Minho chased the ball, chased her, actually.He stopped in front of her and waved his hands to block her way.

‘This is gonna be the first revenge for you.. Hyerin..’ he thought

“GET OUT OF MY WAY, STUPID!” Hyerin yelled.

‘Wait and see...’ Minho said in his mind.

 

-----------------------------Minho’s P.o.V.------------------------

 

“GET OUT OF MY WAY, STUPID!” Hyerin yelled.

Wait and see Hyerin. It’s the right time to give you some revenge...

I was standing in front of Hyerin while waving my hands to block her way. Quickly, I grabbed her right hand.

One..

I leaned closer and wrapped her waist with my right arm.

Two..

I released my hand from hers and moved it to her chin. She brought the ball to the back of her head.

Three..

I pretended like I was going to kiss her. She closed her eyes. Haha, you’re getting into my temptation, Hyerin.

I pulled her face closer to me and ready to grab the ball with my right hand. When..

“YAH! YURI, TAKE THE BAAAAALLLLL!!!” Hyerin yelled, while passing the ball to Yuri.

YAH YAH YAH?! DIDN’T SHE GET INTO MY TEMPTATION?! ME?! ME?! I MEAN, I’M THE HOTTEST, I DID THAT BUT IT DOESN’T WORK?!!!

Calm down.. There will be another revenge..

After giving the ball to Yuri, Hyerin stared at me. She pushed me away and make me..fell –Uh, I’m not that weak!- she shouted, “Do you know the rule of playing Basketball? ert!” then ran away to Yuri.

 

Oh my...

 

I chased the ball, now, really the ball, that’s being dribbled by Yuri. Not far in front of me, Hyerin was running toward Yuri too. Uwoh, she’s just so passionate. She chased Yuri like she was trying to safe herself from a rabies dog... 

Now Yuri was going to pass the ball. One of my friend blocked Hyerin while me, free. I looked around, and realized that it’s only me who was free. Yuri examined her team, I did my undeniable movement. Pout. After she looked at me, she gave the ball TO ME. It’s 100% easier than to tease Hyerin!

 

Mwomwomwo...

 

I immediately dribbled the ball to the ring. Some girls ran toward me and tried to grab the ball, but failed. In front of me, Hyerin who was running like crazy. I passed the ball to Henry and he continued dribbling the ball.
 

Hyerin change the direction to Henry. She chased him and successfully grabbed the ball from him. Ah... Stupid Henry.

Henry tried to grab the ball back from Hyerin. He grabbed her right hand.He leaned closer and wrapped her waist with his right arm. He then released his hand from hers and moved it to her chin. She brought the ball to the back of her head. He was going to kiss her. She closed her eyes.
 

Is she getting into his temptation?
 

 He pulled her face closer to him and grabbed the ball with his right hand.
 

Succesfully.grabbed.the.ball.from.her.
 

SHE DIDN’T EVEN CLOSED HER EYES THIGHTLY WHEN I DID THAT, BUT HENRY COULD EASILY MAKE HER FELL INTO HIS TEMPTATION AND GRABBED THE BALL??! T.T I feel like I’ve lost my prestige...

 

 

Hyerin still froze there while Henry has gone to the ring. Yuri yelled at her, “MOVE, YOU SILLY! MOVE!!”. She immediately ran to Henry.


 

Okay, the game started to be more serious.
 

Yuri got the ball. Two guys blocked her way. Hyerin ran beside her, but she decided not to give the ball to her. My team got it.

 

 

Hyerin ran chasing my team. She successfully grabbed the ball and brought it to the other direction. Beside her, Yuri who was surprisingly trying to get the ball from her. What the hell happened with the girls team? I’ve just realized that there’re only me, hyerin, henry, and yuri. Where are the others? Where’s the referee? Ohkay.. Sherly’s sleeping on the edge of the court..

 

 

“HEY! YOU’RE IN THE SAME TEAM, WHATCHA DOIN’?” Henry said with his Canadian accent. It couldn’t stop them. Yuri still trying to grab the ball while Hyerin trying to ‘kick’ her away. I approached them. I said, to Yuri first because she’s easier to be persuaded, “Yuri.. stoop it,” I pouted as usual. But it wasn’t helping too. Yuri ignored me. Once in my life. Haaaasssh..
 

“KIM SHERLY! KIM SHERLYY!!” I tried to wake Sherly up. She opened her eyes a little. She moaned –in an un way-.
 

“Your friend. And my friend. Fighting. Grab. Tearing hair. There. Stop them.”  I said while pointing to Hyerin and Yuri. She opened her eyes widely and very soon ran to separate them.



 

 

-----------------------Narrator’s P.o.V.-----------------



 

“HYERIN! YURI! STOP IT NOOOWW!!” Sherly yelled and was replied with nothing.

“Hyerin! Stop fighting! It’s useless. And shame!” the situation didn’t getting better but hotter. Each of them throwing ball to each other. Yuri got the ball, threw it to Hyerin, and so did Hyerin.

Sherly tried to stop the fight again but this time, replied with a ball hitting her head. She collapsed. Right at that time, the senior, Siwon came. Seeing a crowd, he came closer. He saw Sherly who was fainted and asked Henry to carry her.

Henry carried her to the infirmary room followed by Siwon.While Hyerin and Yuri... still fighting without ball.

 

--------------- Infirmary room ----------------

 

Henry carried Sherly to the Infirmary room. He then laid her down on the bed -don't think that in a ert way...- Beside him, Siwon, who was looking worriedly at Sherly.

"Uh.. unfortunately.. a girl with proportional thighs like her have to be hit by ball.." Siwon mumbled loud enough to make Henry opened his eyes widely.

"W-WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

"Eh, it's true, right? Look, she has good legs, thighs, hips, waist, and~"

"STOP, DON'T CONTINUE IT!! DON'T YOU DARE THINKING ERT ABOUT HER!!"  Henry yelled while ponting his index finger to Siwon.

"I- I DON'T!!" Siwon insisted, "Alright. Just, take a look at your friends. I'm affraid that they haven't stop fighting." he continued.

Henry stop pointing at him and said, "I can't leave you with her. She's just too innocent for you. Can I trust you?", he raised his eyebrow. Siwon sighed infuriatedly, "What do you mean with Can I Trust You...?"

"Nothing. just..."

"Just go back to the sports center and stop the fight!!" Siwon shouted, Henry left him and went back to the court.

 

 

------------Sherly's P.o.V----------------

 

I opened my eyes and someone sat beside where i was laying.

Oh... A hot muscular angel...

 

I opened my eyes a little wider and he smiled.

"You're awake?", I nodded, "Are you okay?" he asked again.

"Ne~. Who are you?" I asked. he extended his hand and shook mine. "Siwon. Choi Siwon.And you?"

"I'm Sherly Kim." I introduced my self

"Sherly-ah... You've beautiful legs..."

 

EEEH?!

 

"Those beautiful legs, will look more beautiful if you wear shorter pants.."

 

"PEERRRRVEERRT!!!" I moved backward to the edge of the bed while crossing my arm in front of my body. Suddenly he stood up and leaned closer to me. To my face. To me. To my face. To me. To my face. To me. To my face. Aaaaargghh....!

 

"Sherly-ah... Your lips..."

 

What's with my lips? I held my breathe and he continued, "Yeoppo..."

 

This hot muscular ert guy... Makes me crazy...

 

-------------------------to be continued-------------------------------

 

Uh, uh, late update ... Mianhae... but it's pretty long, isn't it?  Yeah, I hope so. sorry...

And this is it the 13th chapter...

 

 

As usual, I’m sorry if there’re mistakes in language, spelling, or the most important, if you find this story’s getting boring… SORRY T.T

 

So… you THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY

GOD WILL LOVE YOU IF YOU COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :3

 

Thank you and… I LOOOOVEE YOUUU <3

 

 

Btw, read my friend's story too,,,

 

COMPLICATED RELATIONSHIP OR FRIENDSHIP???