The Bully-ing things have started...

Unspoken Feelings

 

Chapter 12

 

After that water balloon incident, Hyerin, Sherly, and Henry decided to continue their way to the museum. Hyerin, whose clothes were wet, wore Henry's jacket (again). As soon as they went inside the museum, a girl who's standing not far from them, slowly took out her phone and dialed a number.

 

"I saw her with her friends in the museum.." she said.

"Yeah, that's right. What should we do now?" she said again.

"Ah, is that so?"

"I understand. Okay, Yeah.." she ended the call and immediately went inside the museum.

 

 

--------Inside museum, Sherly's P.o.V.---------------

 

 

"Hyerin, look! The Buddhist statue,  Bodhisattwa Maitreya from the 7th century!!!!" I yelled as I saw the Buddhist Statue. Wow, it looks sparkling on my eyes...

"Henry!!!! Look!! The other historical artifacts!!" I yelled again. Uwoooh,this museum has a lot of incredible things!! HAHAHA!!!

"Hyerin! the Gold Kanishka Coin with Buddhist picture on it!"

"Henry!!! Buddhist statue again from the 2nd century!!"

"SHEERLYY SHUUUT UUP!!!" Henry whispered loudly.

"I know you're oversmart. But please, we're here for refreshing." he continued. I grinned and mouthed, "Sorry.."

 

I continued looking at other historical artifacts. But this time I yelled to my self.. Ouch, only if I able to share this 'incredible things' to someone...

 

Suddenly, a phone rang. By the where it's from, I could tell that it's Hyerin's. I looked at her, who's picking up the phone.

"Hello?" Hyerin said. She was silent for a moment. Maybe the person in the other line's still talking?

"Hello? Who is this?" Eh? Hasn't spoken yet?

"Hell-o Who is this?!" Hyerin said then a few seconds later ended the call.

 

"Who is it, Hyerin?" Henry asked. I approached them. Hyerin shrugged her shoulders. "Hm, private number... No one's speaking." she said. I rubbed my chin, "Hmm, maybe it's your secret admirer, Hyerin.." I said.

"Mwo? Secret Admirer? There's no secret admirer that makes me frightened like that..."

 

We continued looking at other artifacts, and suddenly, Hyerin's phone rang again. This time it's a message.

Hyerin viewed the message and her face turned pale. I asked her what's wrong, then she handed me her phone.

I look at it. And something terrible was written on it..

 

Hey bi**h, don't you dare touched those precious artifacts with your dirty hands!!

 

I looked at her who was going to cry.

"Hyerin..." I said.

Henry turned up and grabbed her phone from me.

"What happened, huh?" He asked and turned pale too as he saw the message.

 

Another message received.

It said

Ooh... Only by seeing your face, even the statues are getting afraid!!!

I quickly deleted the last message, but other dirty messages kept coming. They said, Just go to hell, !, Burn yourself there!, Oh, I wonder what spell a witch like you used so you can have those friends..., and so on. Everytime a message came, Me and Henry always deleted it. And everytime new message came, drop by drop of Hyerin’s tears fell.

 

“It’s okay, Hyerin.. Don’t cry..” I tried to calm her down. And so did Henry. After Hyerin could control her emotion, we decided to leave the museum.

 

------------------------Narrator’s P.o.V.------------------------

 

“It’s okay, Hyerin.. Don’t cry..” Sherly tried to calm Hyerin down. And so did Henry. After Hyerin could control her emotion, they decided to leave the museum.

 

"Hello.." A girl who’s always watching the trio Henry-Sherly-Hyerin phoned someone.

"We've done what you said." she continued.

"Yeah, the water balloon, the messages...We've successfully done those things.." she said again. The girl ended the call and smiled evil-ly...

 

 

----------------107, Chemistry class------------------

 

 

"So, if you mix the compound of H2SO4(don't  ask me what the hell is this cause I don't know either...) with another metalic or iron, it will react like this.. And if you change the iron with gold, it will....-" the professor of Chemistry Class explained today's experiment.

 

"Ah, shut up please, Sir.." Henry said while leaning his head on the table. 

"Sssht! Henry! It's important for your future..!" Sherly who's sitting in front of him turned around and said.

"Ayeaye.. Okay I know..."

Hyerin? She's going to dorm first because of her dirty clothes.

 

"Hm, by the way, who do you think did those things to Hyerin?" Henry started  a conversation.

"Hm, dunno. Maybe..." Sherly leaned her head closer to Henry's, "Minho?" she whispered. Henry, shocked with Sherly's guess, said, "Huh? Minho? How can?'

"Yes, that guy, Choi Minho, remember our first class of the school? There's a little bit tense between Hyerin and Him, right? And it's not impossible if Minho wants to give her some... revenges?" Sherly explained.

 

Henry rubbed his chin, "maybe.. But, how can he do something cruel like that to someone beautiful like Hyerin?" 

"Hmm.. Right.." Someone beautiful like Hyerin.

"EH?? What did you say? Someone beautiful like H-Hyerin??" Sherly shocked.

"Eh, that's right isn't it?"

"Yes, b-but, so you think she's beautiful, huh?" Sherly pouted. Realized her reaction, Henry started to , "Yeah.. She's beautiful, kind, cute, I wonder why she hasn't had a boyfriend.. Aiish..."

Sherly, got a little feeling of jealous, said, "HENRY-aah~ do you like her??"

 

Henry tried to hold his laugh, "Ouch, is my old bestfrind in love with me now??" Sherly got embarassed. She yelled, "NOO~ Henry SHUT UP!!" which got some attention from other students and also the professor. Sherly just bowed her head down while Henry said sorry to them.

 

----------end of class---------

 

"Henry, I'm going to go to the dorm now. See you later!" Sherly yelled

"Huh? Why? It's not been night yet. Don't wanna go for a walk first?" Henry asked.

"Nope. I'm going to cheer Hyerin up first."

"What? What's wrong with her?" Minho suddenly appeared and asked.

"Uh,  someone do something bad to her..." Henry explained.

"WHAT? Was she by someone?!!" Minho yelled.

"OF COURSE NO!!" Both Henry and Sherly yelled. Minho grinned, and asked again, "Then, what happened to her?"

"Well, it's that someone..-" Sherly's going to tell him what's going on but A Tonight song from BigBang rang. She answered the phone.

 

"Hyerin? What's wrong??"

"Nothing... Just.. When will you come back to the dorm?" Hyerin said while trying to hold her tears.

"The class has just ended, Hyerin. What's wrong? Are you crying?"

Hyerin sobbed. "I'm  okay.. Just, come back soon okay!"

"Okay, I'll be there in ten minutes !" Sherly said then ended the call.

"Look, I think Hyerin needs me right now. I'll go back to the dorm first. And you, Minho, I'll tell you the whole story later." Sherly said to Minho and Hyerin then left those guys behind.

 

"Henry-ssi, tell me what happened to Hyerin?" Minho asked Henry. While Henry, who already took his first step to the bus stop said, "I'll tell you later." then went away from his sight.

"Aissh, what happened to her actually?" Minho said to himself.

 

 

------------Sherly's p.o.v.-----------

 

Hyerin suddenly called me. She asked me to go back to the dorm as soon as possible. And now I'm on the 6th floor, our room's floor.

I immediately put the key into the keyhole.

Click,

I opened the door and saw Hyerin sleeping. thanks God, nothing bad happened to her...

I put my bag on the table and sit on the edge of the bed. I faced Hyerin's back who's still sound asleep. It must be a long day for her. It's our first day in SNU but she already has an enemy..

But however, it's a long day too for me... Strangled a member of Disciplinary Committee and was going to be their maid....

And to help Hyerin and Henry.. I've to treat Kyuhyun for a dinner.. Geez, crazy...

 

I looked around, looking for something interesting before the midnight comes.

I'm bored...

Aaah... I laid my self on the bed. "Haash... What A tiring day. Seeing Hyerin like that, I feel like she's been part of my life. Only if those things happened to me... The story won't be like this.."

 

Piip.. piiip.. 

 

"Mwo?", my phone rang. I took the phone from my bag.

Oh, it's a message from Henry.

 

Are you sleeping already?

 

Hmm.. I feel like having a little chit chat whit him. I immediately typed my reply then sent it.

 

Not yet. You too? I'm bored..

 

Less then a minute later...

 

Yeah, I haven't. Or I should say I can't. Bored, why? Is Hyerin sleeping now?

 

Aaaargh.. He asked about Hyerin.

 

Umh. Yes she is.

 

Oh, why did you reply it shortly? sorry for texting you this late. But I just miss someone.

 

No problem. Miss who?' It should be Hyerin.

 

You.

 

Eh? Aah.. Impossible.

 

Henry, you miss Hyerin, right?

 

I do.

 

Then why did you say you miss me?

 

Because I do miss you. I want to be with you and hug you like a long time ago..

 

 

I smiled while reading it. When I was going to press the send button, suddenly a new message received.

 

How is Hyerin? Is she alright? I'm worried so much. I don't want anything bad happen to her. I hope you would take care of her, okay?

 

What's with him! I was going to tell him that I miss him too! But why did he worry her this much?! oh Sherly.. Don't be a greedy person!

 

I immediately turned off my phone.

"Hassh.. I think, Henry only doesn't want anything bad happen to Hyerin. Yah! It's so natural if he feels worried of her. Alright, time to sleep!"

 

---------hyerin P.o.V.-------------

 

"Hassh.. I think, Henry only doesn't want anything bad happen to Hyerin. Yah! It's so natural if he feels worried of her. Alright, time to sleep!"

 

Henry? Oh. So Sherly was texting with Henry. And? Henry worries about me?  Really? Aaah.. I'm so happy.

 

Wait...

 

But... Ah Stupid! Why should I be happy? I shouldn't hope for worries from someone like Henry.

I'm sorry Sherly.. I don't want to betray you. But can I let this feelings grow?

 

 

------------Narrator's pov----------------

 

Finally, Sherly and Hyerin decided to go to sleep.

 

5 o'clock in the morning..

 

Sherly woke up, but found no Hyerin on the bed. Then she heard a shower sound from the bathroom.

She mumbled, 'I wonder if Hyerin also likes texting with Henry. Eh, but they haven't exchange number, have they?' She's so curious and silently she took Hyerin's phone from her desk. She unlocked it and immediately viewed the inbox menu.

 

---------------Sherly's P.o.V.------------------------

 

I don't know why I'm being so curious about Hyerin and Henry. Right now I'm 'borrowing' Hyerin's phone and viewing the inbox menu. I know I'm impudent for borrowing her phone without permission or you can say, -stealing it.

Let's see...

First message.. Unknown Number.

Second Message... Unknown Number.

Third Message... Unknown Number.

Fourth Message... Wait, '.. You deserve to die, burn...'

HEY! WHAT'S WITH THIS FOURTH UNKNOWN NUMBER?! Do all, Do all the First, Second, and Third unknown number also said those nasty things?! I started to read other messages, and they're the same! Nothing has no B I T C H word in it! Oh.. Poor Hyerin.. Why didn't she tell me about this? Doesn't she trust me enough to share her pain? Uh, I feel failed to be a friend!

Suddenly, heard sound of unlocking door from the bathroom. I quickly locked Hyerin's phone back and put it on the desk.

 

Hyerin, aren't we friends? Aren't friends tell each other their secrets? Aren't they share their pain to each other? Sorry if I can't be a perfect friend.. It's okay, I'll try as hard as I can to protect you. From tomorrow, until the end. :D

 

 

----------------------------Tobe continued---------------------

 

 

Uh, uh, late update (even though I don't have certain schedule to update...) but it's pretty long, isn't it?  Yeah, I hope so.

 

By the way, I want to explain,

 

This story has TWO authors. They're classmates. One of them always has brilliant ideas for this story (but pretty lazy), while the other one has to translate it into English, find some ideas -too, and remind the first writer to write a new chapter.

 

And I wanna ask, which one do you prefer? Short but quick update or the longer chapter but updated once a week??

 

Sorry if the author talks too much, just wanna say sorry if this story is getting boring or there are a lot of mistakes.

 

and THANK YOU YOU FOR READING! DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :D

UNSILENT READER IS MORE APPRECIATED HERE :)