A missing piece of puzzle

Unspoken Feelings

 

 

 

----Kyuhyun's P.o.V.-----

How could I... stay up all night long with her? With her? Why? Among all beautiful girls in the world, why her? I can feel my reputation is going down. . .

But at least she forgives me, right? So now I can freely talk to her again and play another trick on her? Oops, kidding.

But the trick part was serious, anyway.

Ah, forget it...

----------

---- Narrator’s P.o.V.-----

Sherly had come to her room and knocked the door. "Hye...-"

"SHERLY!! WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU LAST NIGHT?!" Hyerin shouted as she opened the door.

Sherly told the incident, made Hyerin shouted louder. "What?! So you spent the night in the infirmary room with one of the hottest guy in the world?"

"Kind of. But I don't get the one of the hottest guy in the world part." Sherly scoffed and rolled her eyes.

 

After taking a bath and changing clothes, Sherly asked Hyerin to go to the cafetaria to have a breakfast. There, Hyerin asked further about how Sherly and Kyuhyun could spend the night together.

"So, finally, you forgive him?"

"Yeah." Sherly answered then gulped her tea.

"And are you now officially his friend?"

"No. Forgiving him doesn't mean that we're friends." Sherly explained.

"Sure..?"

"100%."

"Hm, I see that you're going to regret your words..." Hyerin said while pretending as if she's a fortune teller.

 

------------------------

 

16.00

Sherly had to be in a different class with Henry and Hyerin. Today was a selfstudy that only Sherly who was seriously reading the book. She was reading page 202 when suddenly the intercom announced something.

"Attention to all of Seoul National University's students, Cho Kyuhyun and Kim Sherly are called to the Disciplinary Committee's room."

'Me? Why? What's my mistake?' Sherly thought.

"Once again, Cho Kyuhyun and Kim Sherly are called to the Disciplinary Committee's room."

'No need to repeat it, stupid..' Sherly slowly packed her books back to her bag. She sneaked off leaving the room and luckily, no one took attention to her.

--------------------------

 

“So, could you please tell me why am I and this -freaking- guy were called to this room?” Sherly asked, murmuring the ‘freaking’ word.

“Isn’t it obvious already?” Heechul answered, of course putting his sarcasm in the sentence.

“W-w-what hyung?” This time, Kyuhyun interfered the conversation.

“Where were you last night, Kyu-hyun-nie? Sungmin told us that he didn’t see you last night, at all.” Yesung went straight.

Siwon added, “And that the evidence –or should we say, witness, saw you and the girl beside you. Right, Sherly?”

With that, Eunhyuk concluded, “All night long, with a girl, Kim Sherly. Wouldn’t it be something interesting, Kyuhyun?”

“Yah-yah! What’s with all of this? Are you interrogating me, hyung?”

“Shut up Cho Kyuhyun! Who do you think you are? A common student? No! You’re part of the disciplinary committee! How could you break the rule that we’re responsible of?” this time, Leeteuk warned him. Kyuhyun immediately got his mouth shut up after hearing his hyung called him by his full name. It showed that Leeteuk was really angry that time.

“I..I am sorry Hyung. But it’s totally different from what you think.”

“But still, you broke the rule..-”

“In this case.. may I interrupt you? Cause I’m sure I’m part of the incident, so..” Sherly cut Teuk’s talk.

“Explain. If you can..” Heechul  sharply challenged her.

“I.. I was on a fight with him. One evening, I was walking in the Jahayeon when I saw him sitting, wondering about something. And then.. then.. Ki-Kibum-ssi came to me, he-”

“Were you there on that day, Kibum?”

“Don’t interrupt her, Sungmin-ah. Continue.” Leeteuk said.

“Kibum-ssi pulled me away and unintentionally made me fell. Maybe I  screamed too loudly that Kyuhyun turned around, saw me, and ran toward us. He offered me help, I refused, but he insisted to help me. Finally he piggybacked me to the infirmary room. It was empty, so he went all by himself, including compressing and wrapping my injured foot with the wet towel. And things just went like that, we don’t know how but both of us fell asleep. In different places and positions, of course.”

“Kibum, were you there that night?” Leeteuk asked Kibum. Kibum was hesitate, but then nodded. “Sorry for that, Sherly.” He apologized.

“Yeah.” Sherly replied.

“So whatever happened to you that night guys, you still broke the rule. And because of that, you must get your punishment.”

Kyuhyun and Sherly sighed in unison.

“So anyone can give a proper punishment for them?” Leeteuk asked. Everyone was silent, but suddenly Kibum came up with this crazy idea.

“I can. I want Kyuhyun to look for my puzzle’s missing piece in there.” He said pointing through the window to a garden behind the building.

‘What the MADAFAKA! Why the hell he wants me to look for that? Doesn’t make any sense!’ Kyuhyun yelled, in mind.

“And Sherly must help me preparing for the reunion party of SNU’s committee, which means will help me go buying the things needed.”

“But, it’s not fair...-“ Sherly rejected.

“No, Sherly. I give you the punishment tomorrow because your feet still look injured. And don’t worry. I’m sure it’s not the only punishment for you guys. There will be more coming soon.” Kibum replied. Hearing his threat, Kyuhyun silently clenched his fist and gritted his teeth.

“But still, looking for a piece of puzzle and helping you buying stuffs aren’t fair-”

“It’s okay Sherly.” Kyuhyun cut her sentence. “Let’s go.” He said again. All of sudden, he grabbed Sherly’s hand and pulled her, leaving the room.

“Don’t forget! You still have many punishments, Kyuhyun! I’ll only give you 10 days to finish them all!” Kibum yelled. Fortunately Leeteuk was suddenly being deaf, so no louder yell was coming out of his mouth.

Kyuhyun kept pulling Sherly out of the room. He smirked for one last time before slamming the door.

 

-----------------­-------­---

 

-- -- Sherly’s P.o.V. -----

Kyuhyun had just left me to nowhere. So now I’m alone. The punishment.. how will it be?

Only if that Bastard Kyuhyun listened to me and put me down, I wouldn’t be in such trouble. Only if he let me alone with Kibum oppa, I’d stay at my room studying and thinking..about Kibum oppa.

HAASH!!

Calm down..

It’s only for 10 days.

Arasso...

Sighed. But, why did Kibum oppa be the one who gave us the --punishment? Is he trying tobe cruel to me now? Ah, so sad.. No oppa, please no..

I was still complaining when suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder.

Oh, it is Siwon-ssi.

“Sherly, we’re sorry for giving you the punishment. You know that we have to. And nothing can change it.” He said. Oh, even just by hearing the word punishment makes me feel so silly.

“I know. I know.” The only thing I said.

“But Sherly.. don’t act like you’re angry at me. It’s scary to have you hate me.”

“Nope. I’m not. I am just.. trying to keep in distance with any member of Disciplinary Committee..” except Kibum ha-ha.

“Yah, Sherly-ah..”

“Thanks for your concern, Siwon-ssi. I must go back cause tomorrow will be a..hard day for me.” I left Siwon. I was going to do that but Siwon’s hand stopped me. Quickly, he pulled my arms made me facing him.

“Even if you’re like this..” He leaned a bit.

“Your lips.. still look beautiful for me. . .” He only said that and winked.

OH OH THE HELL~ WHAT’S WITH THIS GUY?! A-R-G-H!

 

-------------------------

 

----- Narrator’s P.o.V. ------

It’s already 10 pm. Kyuhyun was still looking for the missing piece of puzzle that Kibum had told him earlier. He was doing that sincerely. Only to make sure he can show his pride in front of Kibum by finding the thing Kibum wants.

While Kibum, silently looking at the hard-working Kyuhyun through the Disciplinary Committee’s window. He took a seat on the table. He leaned closer to the window to get a clearer sight.

Slowly, a smirk formed in his lips.

“Just try to find it, Kyuhyunnie. Look for it with all of your confidence.. and stupidity. .”

 

----------------

 

KYAAAH FINALLY WE BROKE UP WITH THE IN’ EXAMA!!!

But still, the remedial test are kinda waiting for us, cause we know we didn’t do our best :(

Let’s pray..

...

..

..

Amen.

As always, sorry for mistakes and boring story. Had a break time from writing might make us become worse. So sorry..

Thank you for coming and reading, you , please comment and subscribe also!!

WE LOVE YOU <3