Here, My New Day Began...

Unspoken Feelings

 

 

 

 

----Kim’s POV------
 

Yeah, It’s me! Sherly Kim, I’ve got my bags back and  now I’m on the way tooo MY AUNT’S HOUSE! XD

Hasssssh…! I’m so glad now eventhough my legs still hurt because I ran too much  to get my luggages back -_-

I’m so tired, Yeah, even so, I’m happy because I could give that evil some revenges. Okaay~ Wait, why did I call him evil? I haven’t met or known him before... But He’s An EVIL! It’s our first meeting, and I just crashed him but he asked me to bring all of his BIG suitcases?! HAHHAHA Did he really think that I want to bring that stupid mad crazy guy’s bags?! I’m sure that now, he’s running like crazy to chase after that taxi.. Thank you Mr. Taxi, and for him Mr. Evil, I wish you can get your bags back safely...

 

“Sir, Please take me to this address” I said to the taxi driver, giving him a paper with address on it.

“Oh, but please take me to a flower shop first”

“Okay miss”, He said.

 

I reeeeaaally want to see Aunt Oh. I can still remember her house, everything was made from woods. Just the kitchen and the bathrooms that were made from bricks. Sometimes, I wonder why didn’t she build her house like a castle, remembering she’s very rich. But still, I really like her house. A classic house but very comfortable, a wide house with wide garden. The last time I went there is...when I was 9 years old.. Uh... It’s been a very long time. I hope nothing’s changed from her house, and I really hope she still saves my lovely hanbok!!

 

 

------Narrator’s P.o.V.--------

 

 

Sherly's still on her way to the flower shop before going to her aunt’s house. 10 minutes have passed, finally she arrived at the flower shop.

“Miss, here’s the flower shop” the taxi driver said. Sherly who fell asleep was shocked and awoke when the taxi driver called him pretty loudly, “Miss, Please wake up! We’ve arrived at the flower shop!” *sigh* it’s difficult to have a sleeping beauty character like her~

“Oh~” Sherly woke up and started to tidy up her clothes. “Sir, wait here for a moment, okay!” She said and went away after the driver nodded. But then she went back to the taxi and said, “Sir, are you married?

“Hmm, yes I am, why?”

“Does your wife like flowers? If yes, what kind of flower does she like?”

“Yes, she likes roses and sunflowers,”

“Okay then,” Sherly closed the taxi door again and walked into the flower shop. She started to go around the flower shop looking for things she wants. “Ah, finished..” sherly went to the cashier.

“I’m going to buy these, and this flower bucket. How much do they cost?” a few seconds later after the cashier counted the bill, Sherly paid and went out from that flower shop. She got into the taxi and continued her way to her aunt’s house.

 


------ Sherly ’S POV-----

 

Fiuuuuh! I think Aunt Oh doesn’t know about my arrival. Or...Mom has told her? I don’t know, I’m just staring at the street and have some nostalgia.

Suddenly my phone rang, I grabbed it and looked at the phone’s screen.

“Hello, yes mom?” it’s silent for a moment.

“Oh, yes. I’m still on my way to Aunt Oh’s house. Yes, I’ll call you later. Saranghae~”  when I was about to arrive, I gave the taxi driver a plastic bag, “Sir, this is for your wife, sunflower and roses. Ask her to plant it at your home, okay?” I said to him.

“Aigoo Miss... Thank you so much.”

“Your welcome, sir.”

 

 

-----Narrator’s P.o.V.----------

 

 

Finally, Sherly’s arrived at Aunt Oh’s house. She’s welcomed with a black ancient-curved gate. From outside the house, she can see a beautiful garden with a pond near it. Her eyes were directed to a point: she saw someone standing in front of the door’s house, someone she knows. Sherly opened the gate and ran as fast as possible.

“Aunt OOOHH~” She hugged Aunt Oh that already waited for her to come.

“Oh, my niece... Finally you’ve arrived.  Let’s come in.” Aunt Oh grabbed Sherly’s hand and went inside the house.

 

Sherly was really surprised, it’s not strange anymore for her. The smell of the woods that she missed so much. Without chairs, just sit on the floor with small pillows that round the square table. Sherly sighed heavily, as a sign that she’s so glad to be here. “How’s your trip?” Aunt asked, bringing a cup of hot chocolate. “Thanks, hmmm... pretty interesting..” Sherly answered and started to drink her hot chocolate.

“Kim, if you’ve finished drinking your milk, call your parents, tell them that you’ve arrived.” Aunt Oh said and went to the kitchen.

 

Sherly put the cup on the table.

“Mom-my” She spelled a name she’s going to call.

“Yoboseo? Mom, yes, I’ve arrived at Aunt Oh’s house. Really? Okay thank you so much mom.”

 

 

---Sherly and her mother's conversation-------

 

 

“Yoboseo? Mom, yes, I’ve arrived at Aunt Oh’s house.”

“Really, Oh, Thanks God. Oh, dear, Mom and Dad have sent your stuffs to your Aunt’s house. Try to ask her about it.”

“ Really? Okay thank you so much mom.”

“Your welcome dear.”

“Oh, Mom, when will you come to Seoul? Please come with dad and Hee Jin on Chuseok..”

“Yes, sure. We will absolutely come to Seoul on Chuseok.

“Okay then mom, see you.”

Aunt Oh came back from the kitchen and brought a plate of kimchi. Aunt Oh put it on the table

“Kim, eat this Kimchi..” Sherly turned her head. “Yes Auntie, thanks.” It’s silent for a while.

Sherly opened her bag and took out a plastic bag and gave it to her aunt.

“Auntie, this is Lantana flower, and a bucket of Lantana Flower for you.” Aunt Oh looked so happy. “Thanks Kim, oh, aren’t you going to clean your stuffs first?”

“Yes, Oh.. did Dad and Mom send my stuffs to here?” Sherly asked while eating her kimchi.

 “Yes, an hour before you came, your mom called me. But it’s Yoon Joon-her cousin- who put them inside the house. He said, he put your stuffs in the guest bedroom.”

“Okay, then. I’ll clean them later.” In some seconds, a plate of kimchi has moved to her stomach...
 


----Kim’s POV----

 

 

Aaaah~ I’m fuuul~

 

After eating my kimchi, I went to the guest’s bedroom as what Aunt Oh told me to clean my stuffs. After I opened the door.... Uhhhkk uuhkk! Yay, Sooo Dustyy. I tried to clean it a little. Then, Aunt Oh shouted, “I’m sorry Kim, I never clean the room. It was your room, and I’ve never cleaned it for...10 years maybe!” I laughed, really, embarassing.. -_-

 

I sat on the corner of the bed. I pulled the cardboard boxes and my bags closer and started to open them one by one. I took out some clothes from my bags and moved it into the cupboard. And placed everything my mom has sent to me to the room. 2 hours have  passed. I was going to take a bath. I opened the cupboard to take a towel, but my eyes caught something. It’s another cardboard box. I was about to open it, but~ “KIM, IF YOU’D LIKE TO TAKE A BATH, HURRY UP! WE’RE GOING TO GO TO YOUR NEW UNIVERSITY!” I didn’t open it and immediately went to the bathroom.



----Narrator’s POV-----

 

 

After took a bath, Sherly changed her clothes in her aunt’s room. She put some compact powder, a mascara, a natural-pink blush on and a strawberry lipgloss. She wears a black t-shirt and a mini polkadot skirt. She also puts a sleeveless cardigan above her t-shirt. Then, she and her aunt immediately went to the car.

“Are you ready, Kim?" Aunt Oh asked while putting her seatbelt on.

Before Kim could answer it,a girl suddenly came in through the back door.

 

"SIR! SIR! LET'S GO NOW! I'M ALREADY LATE!" The girl said. Both Sherly and her aunt looked back at the girl.

"SI-SIR-" The girl said again, before realizing that it wasn't her car.

"Who are you?" Sherlly asked her.

"I-I-I'M REALLY SORRY! I got in to the wrong car. I'm so sorry Ahjumma!" the girl said and bowed repeatedly.

"It's okay. Where're you going to go? Do you want to come with us?" Aunt Oh said to the girl.

"No, thanks mam. But I'm going with my driver. Once again I'm sorry ajumma...and you!" the girl looked at Sherly then bowed again.

"No,it's o-" BLAAAMM. The door was closed again. "kay" Sherly tried to finish her sentence.

"Hmm.. When will she become a 'big' girl?" Aunt Oh suddenly said. Sherly just raised her left eyebrow, not trying to ask about that girl anymore...

 

---------Sherly's P.o.V.-------


"Auntie, where're we going to go?" I asked, starting a new conversation.

"Seoul National  University. It's a boarding school."

"W-What?!" my eyes opened widely. "B-boarding school?" Aunt Oh nodded.

"W-why didn't you tell me about this before?! And why can't I choose my own university?!" aunt Oh smiled.

I started to be impatient. "It's absolutely Daddy's will! Aaarghh I Hate it. I thought I'll be free after I moved to Korea, but the fact is I was sent to a Boarding School?!" I pouted.

 

30 minutes later we arrived at SNU. As soon as I went out from the car, my eyes opened widely, surprised with what I saw. "Wow..." I said, surprised.

"How is it? I am good at choosing, right?" I looked at Aunt Oh quickly. "So, it's you who chosed it for me?"

Aunt Oh laughed, "of course, your father gave it over to me." she said.

I hugged her and said, "thanks a lot auntiee. It is a really good university! I love it!" She hugged me back "Yeah, I know you'll like it."

I released the hug, "by the way, who's the girl that we met earlier?" I asked. "Looks like you know her pretty well."

"Oh, she's my neighbor. Hye Rin. Min Hye Rin. I heard she goes to the same university like you. I really wish you two can be good friends."

 

Hmm... Min Hye Rin. She has a good name. And I think she's kind and cheerful too. I'd really like to be her friend. Hearing her name, I don't know why but I feel there'll be something wrong between us...

 

 

 

---------------------

 

 

Here it is the 2nd chapter. Hope you'll like it!

 

For Min Hye Rin, yes, I use the face of UEE After School. And for the university, I heard SNU is the 50th -or 49th?- best univ in the world. So I just use it. After I checked the website and view the map, it's really big, great, and amazing. But I can't describe the place in details, so sorry.

 

And as usual, I'm sorry if there are mistakes in language, spellings, or if you found this story is getting boring.

 

THANK YOU you FOR READING AND I REALLY APPRECIATE COMMENTS.

 

SARANGHAE :)