Prolog : It's me, SHERLY! =)

Unspoken Feelings

 

“Stay here, study for tomorrow, Arasso?!!”

“But..-“

BLAAMM!

The door slammed. I am alone right now, in this creepy room.. I don’t want to study anymore! I’m tired! I walked around and found a way out. The window! But wearing a dress make it a bit difficult to climb. It’s okay! I’m a big girl, I can do it!

Here, I go. I climbed the window and succesfully left that room. I walked again, further, further from the house. Actually, I don’t know where I’am going to go. But finally, I decided. To the park where I and mom used to go!

 

I ran to the park and found that it’s totally quiet. No one was here. Again, I’m alone. At least it’s better than being forced to study right? I walked to the swing and sat on it. I held the chain that hung on the left and the right side of it. Then I went back slowly. When I thought it’s far enough, I pulled my feet and let the swing swinging my body. I felt the air that softly caressed my face. The fresh air, I could feel it, makes me want more..

Suddenly, I fell into the ground. WHY? I’ve never fell from the swing before! Why this time...Idiot Swing! Huwaaa so many problems today.. I hate my life. I hate Appa... I want to be an independent girl.. I don’t wanna go back to that room... I don’t want to study anymore..

 

Without realizing it, my tears were falling down on my cheeks. I tried to sit again on the swing. And crying. I placed my hand on my face, just trying to hide my tears. Suddenly, i felt something warm on my left shoulder. A warm hand. I turned around to see what’s it. And face of a boy appeared. He’s like 1 year older than me. He wears a sweater, scarf, knitted gloves and a cap. No wonder he’s so warm. He smiled at me, and asked me, “Are you okay, crying baby?”

“I’m lonely...” I said, still looking at his angelic face.

“Don’t worry, oppa’s here.” He touched my cheeks and wiped my tears,

“Don’t leave me..”

He was silent, and then, “I can’t..-“

A voice of an older girl came, “Let’s go home.” She said to the boy. He looked at me, sadly, and said, “good bye..."

"No, please don't say goodbye," I said, ready to let my tears out.

"Hm? Then, see you my crying baby," He said, patting my head,

"Can we meet again?"

"Yeah,I promise.."

"when?"

"Someday..."

"BUT where?"

"Here?" he knelt on the ground, held my hands and said again, "Don't worry, I'll be right here for you.." He stood up and went away...

 

 

I was all alone again. I was going to play the swing again. I closed my eyes trying to feel the air. but suddenly someone held my shoulder again. I turned around and wished it was that boy again. But unfortunately the 'someone' started to shook my body,

I opened my eyes. It's a man..

"Miss... Miss... Please wake up."

 

----------------narrator's POV.------------

The steward tapped on the girl’s shoulder.

“Miss, you’ve arrived, Welcome to Korea.” He said in english.

“Uh? Um, Okay, Right, five minutes more okay?”, The girl said, half-consciously.

“No, Miss. It’s Korea, You’ve arrived Miss.”

“Whaa-WHAT?! Uh, Okay, Thank you, yah, see you.” She said, grabbed her handbag and went out from the plane.

 

‘Uh, so, it’s only a dream, right?’ She said to herself.  ‘It’s a creepy nightmare, I won’t back to my past, to my childhood..’ she continued then heavily sighed.

 

Arrival from Canada, Incheon Airport.

 

A girl’s wearing a long-sleeved shirt, a mini denim-skirt, a vest and her long hair is hung loosely and beautifully. She’s Sherly, Sherly Kim. She walked slowly looking for a taxi. She waited for a minute, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, and more until she became so impatient.

 

"TAXI!" She shouted. But nothing's coming. "YAH! TAXI! PLEASE! WHICH PART OF TAXI DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?!" She shouted again. Then, a taxi came, stopped in front of her, and opened the door. She smiled to the driver and went inside the taxi.

"Miss, where're you come from?" the taxi driver asked.

"Canada,"

"Ah, I see.." "But Miss.." the driver stopped for a while, then continued "Why DON'T you bring any bags or suitcases with you?"

 

It's silent for a moment. She was thinking. Then her eyes opened widely and she tapped her head.

 

"CRAP! I FORGOT MY BAG!!"

"Sir, please go back to the airport!" She asked the driver. The driver nodded.

 

------(back) at the airport---

---Sherly's P.o.V.---

 

How can I forget my suitcases? What if someone stole it? What can I do? How? How? Aiiiish Sherly! You have high IQ, but not when it's about life! Stupid me, stupid!

 

Ouch!

 

I think I crashed someone. I looked up and saw a face wearing black sunglasses.

"evil..." I murmured. I stared at his face. He looks familiar, like someone I know maybe? And I don’t know, I just like to call him evil...

"Hey, You're the one who ran at me! Why the hell did you call me evil?!” He scolded me.

“I-I’m sorry, I don’t know but I just couldn’t stop my mouth to say it...” I said.

“Then, use your BRAIN!” He said again, emphasizing on BRAIN and pointing to his head. IIIISSSH! What’s wrong with this guy?! PMS? HAH?! -_____-

“I AM really sorry,” I said to him and was about going to leave him, but he grabbed my wrist and said.. “...” No, he didn’t say anything, he only pointed to his –very big- suitcases. What the HELL?!

“Carry it.” He asked me coldly.. Meh... who did he think I am? His maid?

“Can you just ask the taxi driver to do it?!”

“You’re the one that crashed me, not the taxi driver”

“But. Don’t you know that I LEFT MY OWN SUITCASES. SO WHY THE HELL should I bring YOUR suitcases?!”

“Your... fault~~” He...sang.

God. I know I’m a bad girl. I know I can’t remember the last time I went to the church. Sorry God. But why? Why did you send this devil at this time? Please God... Let me free from Your Devil. I promise I will open my bible after this even though I’m so busy.... Pleaaaaaaassseee......

 

“YAH?! WHY ARE YOU STILL STANDING THERE?! BRING IT!”

That devil voice scattered my praying session.

 

Hmm... why not doing some revenges to him? HAHAHAHAHA!!!

 

“Okay, okay. It’s my fault. I have tobe responsible right...” I sighed, and started to carry his bags. “are you going by taxi?” I asked him.

“Yes.”

“Have you got your taxi?” I asked him again. He was silent. I took it as “No”. Then, an EVIL idea came. Revenges, right... REVENGES....

 

I brought his bags to a taxi which I used before. The driver helped me to bring those luggage into the baggage. Then, I took some money from my wallet, and whispered  to the taxi driver “Sir, these are my luggage, please bring them to  this address. It’s my new university here, Sir.” I said, giving a paper with address on it. I smiled, with victory. Then I looked at the ‘devil’ who was busy with his Iphone.

 

I shouted “Hey, man, I’ve sent your luggage.” Finally he turned away his face and looked at me.

“Where did you sent it to?” he asked me CALMLY. I shrugged my shoulder and showed my innocent face, a moment later, the guy’s eyes widened. Then He approached me and shouted at me, “I asked, WHERE DID YOU SEND MY BAGS TO?!” I saw his fist clenched. Um.. actually I was a bit scared. B-but I won’t give up! I will not lose for this devil!

 

“I.. I just gave them to the taxi driver...” He went closer to me, pushing my face backward. I could see that he was so infuriated.

“Then...”

“I gave him an address.”

“Fine. What’s the address?”

“I..I-I Forget...”

“YAH YAH!! STUPID! STUBBORN! HECK! YOU! How can Yo- AIIISSSH! I’m Gonna kill you later!” He said, then ran away, far away from me...following his luggage.. Hm.. Revenge has been successfully done!! :)

 

And... wait~

CRAP! I still forget my Luggage!!

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

here's the weird and boring chapter. I'm so sorry :( It's my first, and I hope it isn't the last.

I really appreciate comments, they help this story growing!

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH you !!!

 

---