The Angels

Code Name : BEAST and the Angels

- Yang Yoseob -

 

It's just another relax day after completing a mission. I liked this kind of days since I would be able to finish this cube puzzle that I had. I didn't have the time to finish them since we were busy with the job and all. I should thank to those three girls. Because of them, our last mission was successed.

 

*BANG*

 

But I guessed that someone on this team of mine wasn't agreed with me.

 

I rolled my eyes and diverted my gaze from the cube puzzle on my hand to the door as I saw Doojoon was stepping in to our base with his firmed footsteps and stopped at the center of the room. He was slamming the door earlier. It had become a common thing for Doojoon to be pissed off after our mission got interrupted by those three girls.

 

“Ya.”

 

I heard Junhyung talked to him and Doojoon turned to him with his death glare. Only Junhyung was the one who dared to talk to our leader when his mood was down.

 

“That door is innocent.” Junhyung pointed at the door slightly. “So don’t release your anger to it.” He said casually.

 

“I can’t believe that girl.” Doojoon sounded to be very pissed. He turned to Dongwoon, causing the youngest member of our team straightened his body in alert. “Dongwoon, did you check the hostage profile thoroughly?”

 

“Errr…” Dongwoon’s eyes were wondering to look out for help from either me, Hyunseung and Gikwang who sat on our own station. “I guess so.” He sounded unsure.

 

But I felt pity on him. Dongwoon was the last member that joined our group. He joined us just few weeks ago when we got our last mission. So I was so sure that he didn’t know about Doojoon’s bad habit after the mission. I guessed I’d better saved the poor boy. I looked at Doojoon.

 

“Ya, Doojoonie. What’s wrong?”

 

Doojoon looked at me. “Aegi said that the hostage is having asthma.”

 

“Aa.”

 

Dongwoon seemed to remember something. I looked at him but I saw Gikwang nudged him to hush the younger boy down. So he looked back down and chose not to say anything.

 

“Next time, give me the full information.” Doojoon said again.

 

“So?” Hyunseung asked again in casual manner as he leaned back on the table behind him. “Is there anything else that you want to say to us?”

 

It seemed that Hyunseung tried to divert Doojoon to talk about something else.

 

“Yes.” Doojoon said. “We have another mission.” But it seemed that he hadn’t finished yet.

 

But before Doojoon managed to say further more, the door opened and the girl that always made Doojoon’s mood went down to the drain walked in to the room. Somehow, my gaze shifted back to Doojoon. I guessed the other guys did the same too. I could feel some tension came from them.

 

“What are you doing here?” Doojoon shot her the question with stern tone as the girl stopped in the front of him.

 

The girl, Shin Aegi, looked around at us and back to Doojoon. “I guess you haven’t told them about the new mission for us, right?”

 

“Us?” Gikwang asked.

 

She diverted her gaze toward us, ignoring the protest glare from Doojoon. “Yes.” She replied. “Us. It means your team and my team. So, I think it’ll be better if we have a briefing on one place instead of having it on two different places.” She turned her gaze to Doojoon. “And I’m moving my girls to this place for this mission.” She continued as she looked away. “It’s more convenience for us to work on the same room instead of working from different place.”

 

“No one told me about that.” Doojoon complained.

 

“I already asked Mr. Hong and he has agreed.”

 

“But no one asked my opinion. It’s my team and it’s my room.”

 

And here we go again… another session of Yoon Doojoon - Shin Aegi arguments. I always wondered why they always loved bickering to each others.

 

But it seemed that Doojoon realized that he shouldn’t have argued with Aegi in the front of us. So he just released a sigh.

 

“You.” Doojoon pointed at Aegi then shifted his pointing finger to his room. “My office. Now.” He turned and walked toward his office.

 

“For God’s sake, you’re not my boss, Yoon Doojoon!”

 

Aegi was complained to Doojoon. But she still walked following him to his office. Doojoon closed the door after Aegi came in.

 

But to think about, if Aegi moved her team members to our place, it meant that she would come along. It also meant that I would meet her here at my room.

 

And that girl that I meant was…

 

“Uhm… excuse me?”

 

I quickly turned my gaze to the door as I heard the sweet soft and shy voice of a girl. Somehow my heart skipped a beat when I heard her voice.

 

On the door, there were standing 2 girls. One was a girl with tall slender body and shoulder-length black hair while another one was shorter girl with braided hair, our blue uniform and black glasses.

 

It’s her. I tried not to smile. And her name was…

 

“Kyuri-ah.” Dongwoon quickly stood from his chair as he saw the girl. He came toward the girl with his smile.

 

I exhaled slowly in disappointment as I saw Dongwoon came toward the girl and helped her with the box that she brought on her hands. I forgot that Dongwoon was closed with her.

 

Her name was Park Kyuri. She was the Information Technology specialist that our division had beside of Dongwoon. And you could say that she was one of the best computer experts that we had on the division. Compared to her team members, Kyuri seemed to be the weakest member. She was cutest and sweetest girl between the three of them though she was a little bit clumsy and shy. I always put my eyes on her and adored her for a while already but it seemed that she never knew that I liked her. So I just wished that she would know about me.

 

 

- Yong Junhyung -

 

I straightened my body and stood up from my chair as I saw those two girls came to the center of the room. Park Kyuri greeted us with a light bow.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo.” She said politely.

 

I smiled to see her. She was always been the politest girl among those girls. “Annyeong.” I replied her.

 

“Please take care of us during this mission. I hope we can work well together.” She said.

 

“Yeah. I hope so too.” I looked around. “You can sit down first. I think we will start our briefing soon after our leaders reached an agreement.”

 

Kyuri nodded in understanding then turned and walked toward Dongwoon who brought her box. I just looked at them. Kyuri and Dongwoon could get along very well compared to the two leaders that we had. I shifted my look toward Doojoon’s room. It seemed that he and Aegi were still talking.

 

Lucky for us that his room was sound-proofed. Or else, I was sure that we could be growing tired with his arguments with Aegi. I looked away as I heard another footstep came toward me.

 

I saw a y girl with tall and slender body came toward me. She didn’t use her uniform like us or her other team members. Instead, she was using a tight black jeans, blue turtleneck shirt and black jacket. I never saw her using our uniform. But it seemed that Aegi didn’t care about it either. So no one commented about the matter. Her gaze was fixed toward the leader’s door as she walked closer. Her name was Moon Hae Seon, or we simply called her Moon. She was the top shooter on our division. She stopped in the front of me.

 

“They’re arguing again, right?” She said.

 

“Yeah.” I said as I leaned on my table.

 

She turned her gaze to me. “I think you’d better stop them.” She said plainly. “Or else, we won’t start as soon as possible.” She just looked at me with her cold attitude then walked toward an empty table.

 

I just looked at her. Somehow I felt that Moon had never acted friendly toward me. I didn’t know why she always acted cold and cynical toward me. But she already did since the first time we met. I felt that it was a wasted for her to act cold toward me. She was a pretty girl and y too. I was sure that she could play along with me if we were having some undercover missions together.

 

I quickly my lips and raised my hand pretending to rub my nose to hide my smirk as I imagined what I could do with Moon if she was acting differently toward me. But Moon was right. I needed to stop those two leaders from arguing and starting to give us the mission brief.

 

I walked toward Doojoon’s room and opened the door. Just as I thought earlier, they were shouting at each other.

 

“I don’t mind to move your girls here. But I’m questioning about the permission. And that’s what lost from you!!”

 

Doojoon was raising his voice to Aegi. But that wasn’t strange for us to see it. Doojoon was rarely raising his voice toward girls. But to Aegi, I thought he did that a lot. I really wondered why he lost his patience toward a beautiful girl like Aegi.

 

I coughed hard to draw their attention. Both of them stopped and looked at me.

 

“Sorry to bother your romantic chat.” I said as I smiled. “But the brief, please.”

 

Aegi looked back at Doojoon. “Right. The brief. It’s more important, isn’t it?” She said with cynical tone. She gave Doojoon a fake smile then turned to walk to the door.

 

I moved backward to open the door wider for her. She mouthed me thank you. I just smiled and nodded to see her. She walked out from the room. I looked at her as she walked toward the rest of the members.

 

Sometimes, I felt that Doojoon was just wasting his luck by arguing and bickering with gorgeous girl like Aegi. Aegi was a beautiful girl with good body. She had the brain too and the charisma as the leader. If I was Doojoon, I would probably try to drag Aegi to my bed.

 

“Ya.”

 

I gasped as I was snapped from my thought. I looked around and saw Doojoon already stood beside me. He was looking at me with his narrowed eyes.

 

“Mind your thought.” He warned me then walked away.

 

I tilted my head. Did I just hear a jealous tone on his voice?

 

But I thought it was just my imagination. I shrugged my shoulders and followed him.

 

---

From Author:

Update~

Thank you for subscribing, reading and commenting to this fic~ I hope you enjoy it~