Mission Two – Yong Junhyung

Code Name : BEAST and the Angels

- Yong Junhyung -

 

I closed my Lamborghini Estogue’s door and fixed up my suit as I stood in the front of infamous night club. I noticed that some girls were taking glances of me, feeling dazzled with my car. I looked at them and smirked, making them smiled seductively toward me.

 

I must admitted that perfect car would work its magic on the place like this. Who could resist the power of high class car like mine?

 

But I just ignored them and walked toward the entrance. I didn't want to bring any of them along with me inside. Companions would only ruin my plan. I had a feeling that I could get some information later.

 

Or probably more.

 

I needed to show Moon that I could work my mission properly. Somehow I hated to see that cold and cynical smirk or scoff on her face. It bugged me a lot.

 

I flashed the security guard my Special Force ID card. He quickly let me entered the club with a shock written on his face. Sometimes, my job as a special force agent was giving me advantage. Besides, the security guards on the night clubs like this had been trained to let us in and coorporated with us under any conditions.

 

I was sure that everyone who waited in line was looking at me with jealous look. I turned to see them as I put my ID on my suit's inner pocket. I did saw some persons looked at me with cynical look or a look that hoped I would take them along. I ignored the cynical look and just looked at a group of pretty girls who smiled seductively at me. I smirked at them.

 

"Sorry, girls." I winked at them then walked in. I felt sorry for them. But I was in mission right now. So I didn't want someone clinging at me while I was working.

 

I could hear the music from the DJ corner as I walked inside. The music was getting louder as I saw people dancing on the dance floor. Pretty girls with seductive and daring y dresses were everywhere within my sight. I always liked to go to night clubs for investigating. For me, anything  would be perfect with pretty y girls, drinks and music. I never knew why girls were falling for me head over heels. But somehow, I loved the way on how they were looking at me with lust and seductive smile. I guessed it would make my job easier. And somehow, it became my specialities in investigation or a mission.

 

I stopped on the arch that separated the lobby with the main hall.

 

So where did I have to start?

 

I questioned my self as I scanned across the room. I saw people who were busy with flirting and drinking on the bar, on the stairs and upstairs. Others were talking and flirting on the table side. Some of them were doing certain 'jobs' to please their partner. But I ignored the people on the table side. If you wanted to find information, the bar was the best place to start. So that was where I headed.

 

"Martini, please." I smiled seductively to the pretty girl who worked as the bartender tonight.

 

She chuckled and prepared a glass of martini that I ordered as I sat on the chair. I explored her body with my eyes. Her body was perfect and quietly y with the bartender uniform. The low cut of her shirt showed her upper cleavage. And I bet that she was using short skirt that showed her long legs. She had a long black hair that she tied on a ponytail. Her face wasn't bad either with enough make-ups on her face. Overall, she was fine, pretty and y. I my lips as I saw her took a short glance at me. A slight smile appeared on her lips then she put the martini in the front of me.

 

"There you go, Handsome." She said as she shoved the tall glass to me. She was intentionally leaning forward on the table and showing the cleavage of her upper body to me as she shoved the glass. She leaned back. "Anything else?"

 

"Yeah." I smiled and leaned forward so I was closer to her. "Can I order you for tonight?"

 

The bartender girl giggled to hear my request. "Well, my shift isn't over yet."

 

"Early break probably?" I asked teasingly.

 

She giggled again. "Let's see about that." She said then took out a glass to clean it up.

 

I smiled to hear that. I guessed enough with the chit chat. I needed to dig some info now.

 

"So..."

 

She looked back at me.

 

"Let's say that I need to find someone among this crowded people here. Can you help me with it?"

 

A smile appeared on her lips. "Depends on who the one that you search is."

 

I chuckled. "To tell you the truth, I'm clueless too." Then I pretended that I remembered about something. "But a friend gave me a picture of him."

 

I fished out the picture that I kept on my inside pocket. I looked at the picture a while then put it on the table and shoved it to her to show the picture.

 

As she saw the picture, I noticed that her expression was slightly changed. But then, she smiled.

 

"He's a regular. I often see him here."

 

But I knew that she was hiding something. I guessed I needed to push my self a little bit more.

 

"Can you at least tell me his name?" I paused as I took the cherry from my glass. I flashed her a smile again. "Or at least tell me where I can find him?" I offered the cherry to her.

 

The girl bartender smiled seductively then leaned forward with her lower arms rested on the table. Her arms were pressed the side of her s, giving me a clear view of the cleavage on her upper body.

 

“So what do I get in return?” She asked then ate the cherry on my hand in y way as she gave me a glance full of lust.

 

I smirked to see her doing it. Another cat fell to my skill tonight and I got a y girl to spend my night with. Such a perfect way to end my day.

 

And this is why I loved my job.

 

---

From Author:

Update~ And this part is Junhyung's part. Hohoho~

This chapter shows why I rated this fic. So don't kill me with the ual preference that will appear on the following chapters. And so sorry for Junhyung's fans. I think I've made him to be a bad boy in here~ >_<

Thank you for subscribing, reading and commenting to this fic~ I hope you enjoy it~