New Trouble?

Code Name : BEAST and the Angels

 

- Shin Aegi -

 

I was walking on the corridor as I came back from the data room when I saw Doojoon was talking with Gayoon, an officer from traffic department. I stopped when I saw them. I thought Doojoon was still at the Hospital with Yoseob. But why did I see him here right now?

 

I lowered my hands that brought some folders. I narrowed my eyes as I saw Doojoon and Gayoon. Both of them seemed to be discussing something from the folder that Gayoon showed to Doojoon. Then Doojoon was making a joke and Gayoon laughed because of the joke. She slapped Doojoon’s shoulder slightly. In my eyes, Gayoon seemed flirting with Doojoon and Doojoon seemed to like what she did to him.

 

I scoffed in disbelieve to see them. Just few days ago, Doojoon nagged and said that we were still married yet today he was flirting with another girl in the front of my eyes. It was so unbelievable for me.

 

I exhaled and walked toward them. As I passed, I slapped Doojoon’s head.

 

“Ya, Aegi.” He complained, just as I expected.

 

I stopped and turned. I made a fake smile on my lips. “Sorry. Slipped.” I said then my smile was gone. I turned my body and walked away. I felt pissed with Doojoon somehow.

 

But then…

 

“Aegi, wait!”

 

I heard Doojoon calling my name. But I didn’t have any intention to stop. I kept on walking. But since Doojoon’s steps were wider and faster than me, he managed to catch up on me.

 

“I just asked Gayoon for some information.”

 

I instantly stopped and turned my body to face Doojoon. He stopped since I suddenly stopped in the front of him. “Thank you for telling me. But I don’t care.” I said cynically then turned and walked again.

 

“Ah, I know.” I could hear a recognition voice in Doojoon’s voice. “You’re jealous, aren’t you?”

 

Those words were immediately making me stopped again. I looked at Doojoon. I gave him my death glare.

 

Doojoon was smiling fakingly at me.

 

“Don’t be joking, Yoon Doojoon.” I said then turned and walked away. I exhaled to calm my self as I walked.

 

Me? Jealous? Are you serious, Yoon Doojoon?

 

 

 

- Yoon Doojoon -

 

I just smiled when I saw Aegi walked away. I came to follow her. Honestly, I found that Aegi was so cute when she got jealous. I had known about it ever since we were dating back then. But somehow I still liked to .

 

Both of us entered the base and Aegi walked directly toward the small meeting room. I followed her.

 

“Have you questioned Haejo about how Hong Rae Jin could find out about Junhyung and his disguise?” Aegi asked as we entered the small meeting room.

 

“Yeah.” I told her as I stopped.

 

Aegi stopped by the table and put the folders that she brought on the table then raised her gaze to look at me. “Tell me.”

 

“For sure, Haejo didn’t say anything about his relation with Junhyung.” I told her then came closer to her as she pulled out the chair and sat. “My guess is that he found it out when Junhyung and Hyunseung met Haejo and Joon Ji Yoon. Possibly he hid somewhere on the bar.” I pressed my hands on the table and leaned forward.

 

“But did Haejo know about Hong Rae Jin?”

 

“He knew a little. Haejo knew that Hong Rae Jin is Joon Ji Yoon’s boss but he didn’t know who he really is.” I said.

 

“How about Pink Arjuna?”

 

“Haejo didn’t know how the organization started. But they are famous on the illegal arms’ market.” I looked back at Aegi. “And what did you find?”

 

“Ah…” Aegi stood up as she took the remote control and came to the big monitor. “Kyuri is still pulling out the autopsy report for Hong Rae Jin’s death. Somehow it was harder than the last case. But I already got the phone records.” She turned the monitor on.

 

I looked at the monitor. The monitor showed some phone numbers from Hong Rae Jin’s personal phone. I walked closer to her and leaned back on the table as I crossed my arms across my chest.

 

“These are the numbers that often appeared on his record.” Aegi said.

 

“But I guess Kang Heejoon is not fooled enough to use only one number to contact his man.” I looked at Aegi.

 

“He is.” Aegi smiled and looked at me. “Kang Heejoon is probably smart enough to use several numbers to contact Hong Rae Jin. But Hong Rae Jin isn’t.” She paused for a while as she turned to get the folder that she had brought earlier. “Kyuri separated the numbers that Hong Rae Jin often dialed and tried to trace whose number it belongs. Then she found one address that seems suspicious.” Aegi gave the folder to me.

 

I took the folder from Aegi and handed her the folder that I had. “And this is hard copy of the traffic accident report that involved Hong Rae Jin’s transferred car.”

 

Aegi took the folder from me.

 

“I got it directly from the Traffic Department.” I said as Aegi opened the folder and read the report. “I didn’t get close to Gayoon for nothing.”

 

Aegi closed the folder and looked at me as she scoffed. “Do you expect me to believe that you have nothing to do with her?”

 

I was ready to complain at her about what she had said. But then, there were knocks on the door. I swallowed back what I wanted to tell her as I saw she straightened her body. I heard the door clicked opened. I turned and saw Kyuri came.

 

"Sorry for bothering both of you. But I bring the Autopsy report." Kyuri said as she walked closer then handed one of the folders that she brought.

 

Aegi received the folder. "Thank you. I've been waiting for it." She said.

 

I noticed that Kyuri seemed not finish yet. She was looking at Aegi and seemed to wait for her to notice something. So I was sure that there was something within the report. I looked at Aegi. She was reading the report.

 

"Hmm... The examiner was." Aegi said then looked at me. "I guess I could suspect it to happen."

 

"But..." Kyuri said suddenly, making me looking back at her. She seemed to look troubled. "Try to look at the name that verified the report."

 

Because of that, I looked back to the report and Aegi turned the page.

 

"Lee Kwang Soo." I mentioned the name which was also Gikwang father's name.

 

"Yes." Kyuri said. "And… Gikwang asked me to investigate the source of the medicines that Jang Hana consumes daily because she keeps having the medicines' supply."

 

"And?" Aegi asked.

 

Kyuri handed the other folder that she brought. "And this is what I found." She said.

 

I took the folder as I looked at her in confusion. She looked very troubled. So I guessed that it must be something bothersome for her.

 

"I guess I'd better bring the report to you first before I share it to the others." Kyuri added.

 

Because of what she said, I quickly opened the folder.

 

As I looked at the report, I realized something. Jung Tae-il probably didn't have any access to any prescription medicines since he had quited his job and disappeared. But his patient, Jang Hana, still needed special medicines that only could be prescripted by doctors. So he probably needed help from his colleague. And his colleague needed to be free from any suspicion or on the position where he could do anything. So Jung Tae-il chose someone from the higher position.

 

“There is one person who gives permission to release the medicines.” Kyuri said.

 

And that someone was Lee Kwang Soo, Gikwang’s father.

 

 

 

From Author:

If you have twitter account, please feel free to follow me on @AFFalize_sakura.

Update~ Finally done with re-posting all the three lost chapters..

Thank you for subscribing, reading and commenting to this fic~ I hope you enjoy it~