The sweetest dream

Let's play pretend

Team A was in utter chaos. Papers were flying everywhere and shouts could be heard as far away as the lounge. 

"It's time to party!!" Seokmin hollered, throwing proposals into the air, papers fluttering as they fall. 

"Pick them up you idiot! You still need them next week!" A shout resounded from across the room. 

"Oh ! Sorry, got carried away!"

Soonyoung leaned against the door of his office, laughing at the scene playing out in front of him. His team had just managed to survive what probably was the worst hell week yet. From coming up with a whole new idea and completing the proposal in a week, they worked night and day. Team A definitely deserved to celebrate. Flashing out his golden company card, Soonyoung calls over the noise, "Guys! Dinner is on me! Let's have some beef tonight!"

Cheers erupted, 'Kwon Soonyoung' chanted over and over again. Opposite them, in Team B, Seungkwan was pressing his palms against his ears, shouting out to no one in particular. "God they are annoying. You think you're the only ones on the floor?!!" 

Jihoon who had just exited his office chuckled at the exasperated Seungkwan, "Relax you drama queen. They deserve it after their hell week."

The said drama queen simply rolled his eyes, "Empathetic Jihoon is no fun." before continuing what he was doing. 

Jihoon was heading towards the lounge when the door to Team A swung open, his eyes meeting Soonyoung's. 

"Hey Director Kwon." Jihoon continued walking towards his destination. 

"Hey Jihoon," Soonyoung quickly fell into step with the smaller. The smile in his voice could not be hidden. "are you doing anything tonight?"

"Don't you have a dinner with your team?" Jihoon looked up questioningly, entering the lounge and grabbing a packet of biscuits off the counter. 

"I do. But I wanted you to come over tonight." Soonyoung leaned against the counter, heart pounding in his chest. 

"Movie night?"

"Yeah! Movie night!"

Shrugging, Jihoon replied, "Sounds good. I'll see you tonight then." 

Soonyoung was too caught up with Jihoon agreeing to notice the deep red blush that grew on the younger's face nor the tremble in his voice.
~
"Cheers!" The entirety of Team A chorused as they brought their glasses of soju together. Most of them were almost drunk, or getting there. 

"You aren't drinking much tonight Soonyoung!" Seokmin bellowed from beside the Director, causing the said male to wince. 

Taking a sip from his cola, Soonyoung shrugged, "I'm driving tonight. Need to stay sober."

"Bull! Driving has never stopped you from getting drunk! We plan on hitting the club tonight too!"

"Oh count me out man. Wow look at the time! I need to go now. Everyone enjoy your night! I'll see you again on Monday!" Without giving Seokmin any time to argue, Soonyoung rapidly shot out of his seat and bounded to the cashier to settle the bill before he made a beeline for his car. 

"But it's only 11pm!" Soonyoung could hear Seokmin's voice echo in his ear, but he was already long gone by then. 

Stepping into his car, he the ignition and sped off to Jihoon's apartment. 

Jihoon I'll be at your place in 15mins. See you. 

~
"I know I've said this a million times already, but your apartment is huge Kwon." Jihoon commented as he settled himself on the couch. 

Soonyoung smiled as he placed two glasses of wine on the table. "And I've said this a million times too. This place is too big for a single man like me."

"God, wine? You already reek of soju Kwon."

Soonyoung simply shrugged, handing Jihoon his glass, which he happily accepted, contrary to his words. 

The two men laid on the couch, Jihoon's back to Soonyoung's chest. The older's arms were wrapped around the smaller's waist. The Notebook was playing on the television (Jihoon had lost at rock paper scissors again and at the rate that he was going, he would never be able to watch X-men). What Jihoon had learnt from the past two movie nights and the few dates they had, was that Soonyoung was a sap. He liked the idea of romance, but he didn't think that he would ever find the one, which explained his playboy tendencies. Jihoon speculated that Soonyoung could have been hurt by a significant other which caused him to lose faith in love, or he was simply a ing . Jihoon's mood soured. Soonyoung was a playboy, and him thinking that he could possibly change the said male was stupid. What was more idiotic was that Jihoon wanted Soonyoung. He wanted him so bad, to turn around and to plant his lips on his, to fall in love, to discover romance with the older. But who was he? He was just plain old Jihoon. 
~
Soonyoung peered down and studied Jihoon's face as he lay on his chest. The smaller's eyelashes fluttered as he blinked and the way he blew at his fringe whenever it got into his eye was adorable. The most eye-catching however was his pink, soft lips. Heart thumping in his chest, Soonyoung brought his hand up to turn the smaller's face towards his. 

"Soonyoung?"

The older allowed his eyes to close, as he brought his face closer to Jihoon. He could feel their breaths mingle, nose touching. Soonyoung was absolutely positive that Jihoon could feel his heart race in his chest. Slowly but surely, Soonyoung kissed Jihoon. Their lips molding together. The taller felt like he was in heaven. Here he was, Jihoon in his arms, his lips on the other. Soonyoung nipped on Jihoon's lower lip and the younger willingly opened his mouth, Soonyoung's tongue immediately slipping into Jihoon's sweet cavern. What started out as an innocent kiss morphed into something more needy. Both tongues fighting to dominate. Without them knowing, Jihoon had moved his body to straddle Soonyoung, knees at the sides of Soonyoung's torso. Jihoon's arms wrapped around the back of the older's neck, pulling the two of them even closer to each other. Teeth clashing, and noses colliding, the room started heating up. 

" Jihoon. You're so hot. I want to take you right here, right now." Soonyoung panted, chest heaving. 

Jihoon covered the other's neck with feather light kisses, eliciting a loud moan from Soonyoung. "What are you waiting for then?"

" Jihoon." Soonyoung growled as he pushed Jihoon back onto the couch, trapping the smaller below him as he reconnected their lips. His hands reached under Jihoon's shirt, running over the expanse of his back and stomach. 

Soonyoung made way to work on removing his shirt, lips never leaving the other. Jihoon's hands felt up Soonyoung's abs, one of them reaching down to palm his growing . 

"Soonyoung! Soonyoung! Hey!"

Snapping out of his reverie, Soonyoung noticed that the movie was still playing, Jihoon still seated on the couch, no longer trapped between his arms. He was still clothed. 

"You okay? You groaned. Sounded like you were in pain." Jihoon muttered concerned, hands rubbing Soonyoung's temples, thinking he had a headache. 

Soonyoung almost wanted to cry. He was fantasising about the man right before him. It was like as if Jihoon was his yet he could not touch him. He leaned into Jihoon's hands, grabbing them to hold to his face. His eyes darkened, the only thing he could see right now was the man before him. "Jihoon, I want you. I want to kiss you so bad. Can I kiss you?" He breathed out, almost begging. 

Jihoon's eyes widened in shock, "You're drunk Soonyoung, you had a lot of soju, plus the wine."

"I may be, but I want to kiss you."

Jihoon gulped and continued to stare at Soonyoung. A minute of deafening silence later, the younger fluttered his eyes closed and leaned into the older. Soonyoung shut his eyes, allowing their lips to draw closer. Jihoon did not need to know that the only reason he smelled like soju was because Seokmin had spilled half the bottle on him. Jihoon did not need to know that this was probably the most sober he has ever been. 

The kiss had been short and sweet, but when Jihoon pulled away, Soonyoung's lips chased the smaller's, reconnecting their mouths, his tongue entering Jihoon's mouth, exploring and dominating. Jihoon let out a strangled choke, surprised at Soonyoung's lust, but reciprocated almost immediately. This would probably be the only time where he could kiss the other, only when Soonyoung was drunk. As screwed up as this may sound, Jihoon was going to make the best out of this situation. He let the taller guide him, run his hands all over his body.  Soonyoung lifted Jihoon, his legs wrapping around the taller's waist, as they made their way to the bedroom. Their lips never disconnected. 
~
Jihoon woke up to birds chirping and sunlight streaming through the windows. He was lying on Soonyoung's chest, which was rising and falling to the rhythm of his light snores. Jihoon smiled shyly as he pushed himself against the sleeping male. This vaguely reminded him of the previous movie night where he slept with Soonyoung (literally). Except this time, he slept with Soonyoung (not quite literally). He was stark (so was the other), body sticky with sweat and other more intimate bodily fluids. He groaned. Did I just take advantage of a drunk Soonyoung? His thoughts interrupted by the shuffling male beside him. 

"Hmm... Morning babe," Soonyoung mumbled as he buried his face into the crown of Jihoon's head. "wow, you have definitely smelt better."

Jihoon pinched Soonyoung's arm in retaliation, "I stink of you. Shut it you ."

Laughing, Soonyoung rubbed at his sore spot before rubbing the length of Jihoon's arm comfortingly. The elder positioned himself sideways, head resting on his folded arm. He looked at Jihoon right in his eyes, memorising all of the smaller's features. "And that was absolutely amazing."

Smirking, Jihoon's puffed out his chest, "I know I'm amazing. You on the other hand..."

"Oh yeah?" Soonyoung's hand started exploring the smaller's body, reaching down to cup Jihoon's . "Maybe I should remind you whose name you were screaming out last night. I bet everyone on the floor knows my name after last night."

Jihoon burned in embarrassment, smirk slapped of his face. He hated to admit it, but he had always been quite... vocal. "Well, I bet I made you feel good more than-"

His rebuttal was cut off by Soonyoung's lips. He moaned into the kiss. As much as he was grossed out by Soonyoung kissing him without brushing his teeth, he was , well, because Soonyoung. Enough said. His moan excited Soonyoung. The elder felt himself throb below, desperate to be in Jihoon. He lived for Jihoon screaming his name. The two males did not leave the bed for a while that morning. 
~
It was three in the afternoon and Jihoon was still in Soonyoung's apartment. He was lying on his stomach on the couch. " Soonyoung. You were freaking this morning. How do you expect me to walk like a normal person!"

Soonyoung sat beside Jihoon on the couch, rubbing the small of his back apologetically. "Sorry babe. But it's all your fault! You got me super riled up." To be honest, Soonyoung was more proud than sorry. Jihoon could only scoff in response. 

The two just lazed around all day in Soonyoung's apartment, watching re-runs of 2 days 1 night on television. Soonyoung became Jihoon's personal butler, running all around the house carrying out every single request. It was the least he could do when the younger couldn't even walk without resembling a cute, giant penguin. That night, Soonyoung drove Jihoon back to his apartment, watching the said male hobble up the stairs. The moment Jihoon left Soonyoung's sight, he dropped his head to his steering wheel, laughter leaving his throat. He could not stop laughing the whole drive home. The whole day had seemed like a dream and he had to pinch himself (not forgetting the occasional slaps) multiple times just to ensure it was not his imagination. It was reality, and reality never tasted this sweet. 

Authors note:
Yay! Surprise update as I managed to find time during my holiday!! This chapter is dedicated to those that requested intimacy hahah. Hope this satisfied your thirst. I can't write so do not expect anything more, but I'll try my best if the situation requires in the future! Do comment and let me know how you like the story so far! Tbh, I never expected this story to last so long. Thanks for reading!!