YOU ARE MY ANGEL 09

YOU ARE MY ANGEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS IS THE FIRST UPDATE FOR TODAY. MAKE SURE YOU READ THE DOUBLE UPDATES FROM YESTERDAY BEFORE YOU DO READ THIS ONE. THANKS.

“Arghh!!!” Kyuhyun keep shouting and groaning in pain while he cover his ears. It was so hurt and he really can’t take the pain. It’s feels like he will going to die soon.

While on the rooftop, Zhoumi just smirk when he heard Kyuhyun’s screaming in pain and keep on groaning. “Take that.” Zhoumi said then he laugh while Henry keep on playing the violin.

Siwon who was flying on the skies finally arrived and saw them. He land on the opposite building and look at them. He slowly lift his hand then he use his spell that make Henry’s violin suddenly fly up to the skies and fall on the ground. Both Henry and Zhoumi look at the violin before they look around. Siwon quickly stay in hiding so both of them will not see him.

“What is that?” Zhoumi ask.

“There is… some source of magic.” Henry said.

Zhoumi look around again. “Is there another Angel that was protecting him now?” he ask but there he saw no one around them.

“Mimi ah…” Henry slowly hug Zhoumi. “Let’s go from here.” Henry said.

Zhoumi look at Henry before he slowly nod his head. “Let’s go…” Zhoumi said. They need to leave since whoever protecting the Prince, they already know about them. He does not prepare to fight with any Angel for now.

“You will fulfill your promise right?” Henry ask and slowly bring his hand down to Zhoumi’s crotch and rub his hand there.

“I will.” Zhoumi said and smash their lips together before they slowly gone from there.

Siwon come out from his hiding and look at the rooftop. “They left…” Siwon said then he look at the house before he fly down to the flower shop. He try to open the door but it was lock so he use his magic to unlock the door before he walk into the shop and quickly go upstairs.

When Siwon enter the house, he look around before his eyes stop at Kyuhyun who was seating weakly on the floor.

“Kyuhyun!” Siwon shout and run toward Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun who buried his face on his knees slowly lift up his face and look at Siwon who was running toward him. Siwon seat in front of him and hold his shoulder. Kyuhyun was trembling.

“Siwon… what are yo…” Before Kyuhyun can finish his word, he suddenly lost his conscious and Siwon quickly hold him and bring him into his embrace.

“Kyuhyun… Kyuhyun wake up… open your eyes…” Siwon said and shake Kyuhyun’s shoulder but Kyuhyun does not even blink his eyes.

Siwon look around. “Leeteuk shi! Leeteuk shi!” Siwon keep calling for Leeteuk but for sure Leeteuk does not show up since he was not there.

Siwon slowly look back at Kyuhyun then he lift Kyuhyun up bridal style before he walk around the house and find a bedroom. He was sure that it was Kyuhyun’s bedroom since there is a scent of Kyuhyun coming from everywhere inside of the room. Siwon place Kyuhyun on the bed before he slowly cover Kyuhyun’s body with the blanket.

“Kyuhyun shi… Please be fine…” Siwon said while he slowly grab Kyuhyun’s hand and hold it tightly. “Please… please be okay.” Siwon said again. He look at Kyuhyun’s face that was so white and pale. The Angel also sweating a lot that make Siwon slowly wiped the sweat his own hand.

“He was weak because of the Melody earlier… should I… give him some of my strength? But… it was Devil strength.” Siwon said in his head. Then he slowly shook his head. “Just this time… I want to help him just this time…” Siwon said then he hold Kyuhyun’s hand tightly before he close his eyes. He let his strength as Devil start to flow into Kyuhyun’s Angel body.

Kyuhyun start to mumbling when Siwon’s strength get into his body. Siwon still does not stop his strength from flowing into Kyuhyun’s body even he know that Kyuhyun was mumbling in his unconscious.

___________________________

Yesung look outside of his house by the window. There suddenly a heavy rain with thunder and lightning on Heaven. It was rarely happen. Yesung slowly hold his fist and start to worry about Kyuhyun.

“Is he okay? Is all this happening because of him? Is there something happen to him down there?” Yesung ask.

He keep worrying about Kyuhyun and he was sure that was something happen to the Prince of the Heaven that make Heaven react like this.

_______________________

Siwon slowly stand up after he let go of Kyuhyun’s hand and look at the Angel. “I need to go… I can’t stay here longer after what Zhoumi had done to you… he might come and check on you…” Siwon said then he slowly bent his body and bring his face closer to Kyuhyun before he slowly place a kiss on Kyuhyun’s forehead for a couple of second before he take back his lips. “Please be okay…” Siwon said before he slowly walk out from the room.

Siwon look around of the house before he walk toward the kitchen. He saw the rice and the broken bowl on the floor. He use his magic to clean the mess. Then he slowly walk around the house while his eyes was wandering around.

“Should I shield this ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter