YOU ARE MY ANGEL 18

YOU ARE MY ANGEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS IS THE QUADRUPLE UPDATE FOR TODAY. MAKE SURE YOU READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER BEFORE YOU DO READ THIS ONE. THANKS.

Kyuhyun look at those peoples who was taking his photos before his eyes stop at Zhoumi who slowly gone in the air. He look around before his necklace suddenly turn hot.

“Argh…” Kyuhyun almost shout out loud because of the necklace. He tries to cover his face and try to make his necklace not touching his skin.

Siwon quickly walk toward Kyuhyun while take off his jacket. He walk to Kyuhyun and push the people who was taking Kyuhyun’s photos then he cover Kyuhyun’s head with his jacket.

“Go away!” Siwon shout.

Kyuhyun slowly hug Siwon from side. Siwon look at Kyuhyun and he can feel that Kyuhyun was trembling in fear and scare. “Kyu, let’s go from here.” Siwon said then both of them start to walk as fast as they can to avoid the crowd.

Those people still following them that leaving Siwon with no choices. He suddenly lift Kyuhyun up bridal style that make Kyuhyun wrap his hand around Siwon, then Siwon run as fast as he can with his Devil ability. They went back to the Flower Shop after they finally escaped from the crowd. Siwon run into the flower shop and look at Leeteuk.

“Hyung! You need to close this shop today and never let anyone in!” Siwon shout.

Leeteuk who was at the counter was shock and surprise. He stand up and walk to Siwon.

“Why? What happen?” Leeteuk ask then he look at the body that Siwon was carrying. His face was cover with the jacket.

“Just do as I said!” Siwon shout.

Leeteuk nod his head then he run toward the door and close it before he lock the door and put the sign ‘close’. Siwon put Kyuhyun down. Kyuhyun stand up and remove Siwon’s jacket from his head. Then, the Angel take off his necklace and throw it to the floor because the necklace was so hurt and it was so hurt when the necklace touch his skin.

Siwon look at the necklace before he look at Kyuhyun. “Why? Why did you throw the necklace? You will be in great danger.” Siwon said.

“It turn to be hot and it was hurting my skin.” Kyuhyun said.

Leeteuk walk to them. “Kyuhyun?” Leeteuk said and look at Kyuhyun. “What happen actually?”

Siwon look at Kyuhyun then he hold both of Kyuhyun’s shoulders. “Tell me what will happen if people find out who you really are.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun look at Siwon. “Well… I will lost my ability and…” Kyuhyun stop.

“You can’t go back to Heaven…” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun nod his head that make Siwon slowly let go of his shoulders. Leeteuk look at both of them. “What are both of you talking about? What ability? What Heaven?” Leeteuk ask.

“Damn!” Siwon shout and punch the air in frustrated.

Kyuhyun just look at Siwon who was so frustrated. “I thought you want me to stay.” The Angel said.

Siwon look at Kyuhyun. “But… did not you told me earlier that you want to go back to Heaven? Now, they know about you… what should we do now?” Siwon ask.

“No… I decide to stay.” Kyuhyun said.

“Eh?” Siwon ask.

“I decide to stay Siwon… (holding Siwon’s hand) I stay because I want to be with you. Yesung Hyung said that we was meant to each other since the power of our true love that bring me alive.” Kyuhyun said.  

“You know what? You guys are weird.” Leeteuk said since both Kyuhyun and Siwon does not answer his question.

“So… you decide to stay with me?” Siwon ask.

Kyuhyun nod his head. “If I don’t want to stay with you, why would I go look for you?” Kyuhyun ask.

Siwon’s eyes start to gather tears. “Kyu ah…” Siwon said.

Leeteuk just look at both of them.

“Siwon… no matter who you are and what is your mission, now I know that you really love me and I want to be with you… because I love you… I love you Choi Siwon.” Kyuhyun said that make Siwon’s tears escaped his eyes.

Kyuhyun slowly wiped Siwon’s tears then he slowly smash his lips on Siwon’s lips.

“Omo…” Leeteuk said and turn around.

Kyuhyun wrap his hand around Siwon’s neck while Siwon start to reply the kiss. The Angel open his mouth and welcoming Siwon’s tongue inside of his mouth. Siwon take the taste of Kyuhyun’s mouth before he just the tongue and let Kyuhyun moan softly in the kiss.

“How about both of you go and get a room?” Leeteuk ask after he heard the moan.

Kyuhyun and Siwon just ignore Leeteuk and just share a very passionate kiss. Leeteuk turn around.

“For the God sake, st… argh!” Leeteuk suddenly scream.

Siwon and Kyuhyun’s lips be apart because of the scream from Leeteuk then look at Leeteuk before looking at the way that Leeteuk was pointing his hand. Kyuhyun’s necklace was floating on the air and slowly be cover by light and it start to become so bright. All three of them start to cover their eyes. The necklace fly to Kyuhyun’s neck and make Kyuhyun wear the necklace once again. The light slowly fade out that make all three of them put their hand down and look around.

“Okay… what is that?” Leeteuk ask.

Siwon lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter