YOU ARE MY ANGEL 06

YOU ARE MY ANGEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS IS DOUBLE UPDATE FOR TODAY, MAKE SURE YOU READ THE PREVIOU CHAPTER BEFORE DO READ THIS ONE.

Y walk into the shop and look around before his eyes just stop at Kyuhyun and Siwon. His heart start to burn to look at Siwon and Kyuhyun who was so close to each other.

“What is this? Who is that?” Y keep asking in his head. Then, he walk toward both of them before he push Siwon away from Kyuhyun that make both Kyuhyun and Siwon surprise.

“What did you think you are doing?!” Y shout to Siwon and hold Kyuhyun’s wrist.

Kyuhyun look at Y before he suddenly surprise.

Siwon look at Y. “Who the hell are you?” Siwon ask.

“Me? I am his boyfriend.” Y said and push Kyuhyun to his back.

Leeteuk who witness all this was a bit surprise. “Boyfriend???” Leeteuk ask in his head. Kyuhyun does not tell him that he have a boyfriend.

“Boyfriend?” Siwon ask and look at Kyuhyun behind Kyuhyun then he look at Y again. “Who the hell is this?” Siwon ask in his head. “Is he an Angel to?” Siwon ask.

“Yes, I am his boyfriend. What are you trying to do to him?” Y ask.

“I… I just want to be friend with him.” Siwon said.

“But from your action earlier, it seems like you was trying to make a move on him. You are trying to seduce him right?” Y ask.

Kyuhyun slowly hold Y’s arm. “Stop it… there is nothing happen between us.” He said.

Y look at Kyuhyun before he look at Siwon again. “You are death if I find out that you try to seduce him again.” Y said and then he bring Kyuhyun with him come out from the shop.

Kyuhyun just follow Y while Siwon and Leeteuk just look at them. Siwon slowly hold his fist.

“Who is that?” Siwon ask in his head. “His boyfriend? This can’t be right… he was an Angel, how come he have a boyfriend, unless that guy earlier is also an Angel.” Siwon said in his head. He hold his fist then he quickly walk out from the shop and leave.

__________________________

Kyuhyun just seat on the bench and look at Y that was walking back and forth in front of him.

“What are you doing here?” Kyuhyun ask after about ten minutes they arrived at the park.

Y look at Kyuhyun. “I was worried about you… that is not important for now. Earlier, who is the guy earlier?” Y ask.

“He just a friend that I know… he had helped me yesterday and he was injured because of the help.” Kyuhyun said.

“What kind of help?” Y ask.

“He help me to catch a bad guy.” Kyuhyun said. “He was a good guy. You don’t have to worry about me and him.” Kyuhyun add.

“Arrasso… but Kyuhyun, you and him just friend right?” Y ask.

“Of course.” Kyuhyun said.

“I hope you guys can just really remain as friend… you know how dangerous it is, if you suddenly fall in love to a human and we will never want that to happen.” Y said.

“No… I will not fall in love to him.” Kyuhyun said.

Y nod his head then slowly sigh then he take a seat beside Kyuhyun. “There is something wrong that going to happen soon…” Y said.

“What it is?” Kyuhyun ask.

“We also don’t know what it is… but for now your Appa want you to be careful.” Y said.

Kyuhyun nod his head. “I will be careful and you do not have to worry about me.” he said.

“Arrasso… I hope you will be careful.” Y said. “By the way, I will come again in the future and my human’s name is Yesung. You can call me Yesung Hyung.” Y said.

Kyuhyun nod his head. “Arrasso Hyung.” Kyuhyun said.

Yesung stand up. “I need to go back to the Heaven and I would like to warn you once again, please be careful.” Yesung said.

Kyuhyun stand up and nod his head. “I will, you don’t have to worry about me.” he said.

Yesung nod his head. “Then… until we meet again, Kyuhyun.” Yesung said then he walk away from Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun just look at him before he slowly sigh then seat back on the bench.

“Omo! Siwon shi.” Kyuhyun said and stand up when Siwon suddenly show up inside his mind. He then quickly walk out from the park and run back to the flower shop.

_________________________

Siwon just look blankly at the space in front of him. His mind keep thinking about Yesung and Kyuhyun.

“Is he an Angel to? Is he the one that always protect Kyuhyun? Did he know that I was a Devil?” Siwon keep asking in his head but he can’t find the answer of all the questions.

Siwon slowly stand up and walk toward the balcony. He take a look at the view of Seoul from his balcony. He slowly start to love the view of the city in front of him. Actually, he never care about the Seoul city before, but he suddenly find out that the city have a nice view and he love it. He look at the Han River and smile.

“I wish I can go there and have fun before I went back to Hell…” Siwon said in his head. When think about Hell, his mind slowly gone from his face. “I need to complete my mission first and it was not as easy as I thought… Little Angel… I will make sure that you failed your mission so I can go back to Hell proudly.” Siwon said while holding his fist.

_______________________________

Kyuhyun look around the shop when he run into it. His eyes stop at Leeteuk before he just look around looking for Siwon. Leeteuk look at him before he slowly stand up and walk toward him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter