YOU ARE MY ANGEL 03

YOU ARE MY ANGEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS IS DOUBLE UPDATE FOR TODAY, MAKE SURE YOU READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER BEFORE YOU DO READ THIS ONE. THANKS!

Andrew take a look at Kyuhyun who suddenly run out from the store. “Where is he heading now?” Andrew ask in his head, then he start to follow Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun just run to where his necklace brings him and he stop at some park. Kyuhyun look around before he saw a kid who was crying alone in the park. He slowly walk toward the little kid and seat in front of her while he place his hand on the little kid’s shoulder.

“Little girl, why did you cry?” Kyuhyun ask.

The little girl look at Kyuhyun before she point her finger up to the tree. Kyuhyun take a look on the tree and notice that there is a cat who seems scare on one of the branch.

“How did the cat go up there?” Kyuhyun ask.

“There… is… some… boys who bullied me… they take my cat and put she up there.” The little girl said while sobbing.

Kyuhyun smile and slowly the little girl’s head. “Don’t worry, Oppa will go and save your cat.” Kyuhyun said.

“Really?” The little girl ask.

Kyuhyun nod his head. “So, can you stop crying now?” Kyuhyun ask.

The little girl nod her head and slowly try to stop crying. Kyuhyun stand up and take a look at the cat again before he walk closer toward the tree and try to climb it. Andrew just look at Kyuhyun before he take a look at the cat on the tree.

“So, you are trying to save the cat…” Andrew said then he slowly smirk. When Kyuhyun was on the tree, Andrew slowly moves his hand and point to Kyuhyun. “Let’s see what you will do if you fall from the tree.” Andrew said then he start to use his magic to Kyuhyun, but there is nothing happen. “What?” Andrew ask when there is nothing happen, Andrew try to use his magic again, but it was useless. “Arrasso… since I can’t harm you… I will use the cat.” Andrew said.

Kyuhyun slowly take a look at the cat and try to reach it. “Little cat, come here.” He said and try to reach the cat. The cat slowly want to move toward him, but then it suddenly scratch Kyuhyun’s hand with its nail that make the angel scream in surprise also hurt.  Kyuhyun almost going to fall from the tree, but he quickly hug the tree. “Omo…” Kyuhyun said and panting since he almost fall from the tree. Then he look again at the cat. “Come here… you don’t need to be scare.” Kyuhyun said.

The cat still does not move and its looks like he going to attack Kyuhyun once again. Kyuhyun slowly exhale then he looks into the cat’s eyes. From their eyes, Kyuhyun communicate with the cat so the cat will come closer and does not afraid of him. The cat slowly start to walk closer toward Kyuhyun. Andrew just look at Kyuhyun before Kyuhyun hold the cat and slowly get down from the tree.

“Here you go.” Kyuhyun said and give back the cat to the little girl.

“Gomawo Oppa.” The little girl said.

Kyuhyun smile happily. “It’s okay… Go home now.” Kyuhyun said.

The little girl nod her head then she walk happily with her cat while Kyuhyun still looking at her. When the girl gone from his sight, he take a look at his hand and the scratch that he get from the cat slowly gone and start to heal. Kyuhyun walk out from the park before he suddenly stop and look around.

“There… is someone looking at me…” Kyuhyun said in his head.

Andrew still looks at Kyuhyun from where he stands. “It’s looks like I misjudge you little angel… I need to come out with a better plan so you will completely fail your mission.” Andrew said before he slowly turn around and leave.

Kyuhyun still look around. “Maybe it was just my imagination…” Kyuhyun said since he can’t find who was looking at him. Kyuhyun slowly turn around and start to walk back to the flower shop.

_________________________

Andrew lay on the couch while he was thinking for some plan on what should he do to make Kyuhyun fail his mission.

“Andrew.” Suddenly a voice comes into his ear that make him sat up and looks around before his eyes stop at the television. Different from Kyuhyun, Andrew have a nice and wealth apartment.

Andrew quickly stand up and bow when he saw GD in the television. “My King…” he said.

“Andrew, how is your mission going?” GD ask.

“I think it was not an easy task as we thought… there is something that was protecting him… my spell does not even work on him.” Andrew said.

“I know it… The Heaven will not send him without any protection… So, what is your plan now? I was really expecting a lot from you Andrew.” GD said.

“I was thinking for a plan now and I think… I should approach him.” Andrew said.

“Approach him?” GD ask.

Andrew nod his head. “I think I should approach him so I will be closer with him.” he said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter