YOU ARE MY ANGEL 04

YOU ARE MY ANGEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS IS DOUBLE UPDATE FOR TODAY. MAKE SURE YOU READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER BEFORE YOU DO READ THIS ONE. THANKS!

The door of the shop be open from outside that make Kyuhyun look at the door and welcoming the customer.

“Welcome.” Kyuhyun said with a smile on his face. The man looks at Kyuhyun weirdly before he look around. Kyuhyun look at the man who was looking around. “What can I help you with?” Kyuhyun ask.

The man look back at Kyuhyun. “Where is… the owner?” He ask.

“Oh, you look for Teukkie Hyung?” Kyuhyun ask.

The man shook his head. “No… it just… this is first time I saw you here.” He said.

“Oh, I am a new worker here. Teukkie Hyung went out to deliver flowers.” Kyuhyun said.

The man just nod his head. “Can you wrap me a bouquet of roses? Make it 30 roses.” He said.

“Sure.” Kyuhyun said then he walk toward the roses before he look back at the man. “What kind of roses that you want, red, purple, blue, yellow, pink or what?” Kyuhyun ask.

“Red.” He said.

Kyuhyun just nod his head then he start to take the red roses and start to wrap it. The man look around before the door be open again from outside.

“Kyu, I am b…” Leeteuk stop when he saw the man before the man smile to him. “Oh… Kangin shi…” Leeteuk said.

Kyuhyun look at Leeteuk. “Hyung, you know him?” Kyuhyun ask.

Leeteuk nod his head and look at Kangin again. “You come again…” Leeteuk said.

Kangin nod his head. “Well… it’s not like you don’t know. I will come once in a month.” Kangin said.

Leeteuk just nod his head then he look at Kyuhyun. “Kyu ah, did you wrap his roses?” Leeteuk ask.

“I am doing it now.” Kyuhyun said and continue to wrap the roses.

Kangin look at Leeteuk. “I see that you already take a worker. Your business must do well lately.” Kangin said.

“Well… he come and ask to live with me upstairs. He said that he will help me at the shop if I feed and let him stay.” Leeteuk said.

Kangin just nod his head. Kyuhyun walk toward Kangin and give the roses to Kangin. “Here it is.” Kyuhyun said.

Kangin take out his wallet and pay for the roses before he take it from Kyuhyun.

“Omo… the money was to big…” Kyuhyun said.

“Kangin shi, you don’t have to pay for the roses, you always pay with some big money and told me to keep the change.” Leeteuk said.

“No, I need to pay for this and you can take the balance. Okay, I need to go now.” Kangin said.

Kyuhyun look at Kangin who quickly walk toward the door. He should give Kangin the remaining balance but Kangin told him to keep it. Leeteuk quickly walk toward Kangin.

“Kangin shi… Kangin shi.” Leeteuk call Kangin and walk out from the shop.

Kangin slowly stop and look at Leeteuk. “Leeteuk shi, it’s okay.” Kangin said.

“But…” Leeteuk can’t finish his word when Kangin cut him.

“It’s okay Hyung… Hyung… can I call you that?” Kangin ask.

“I…”

“I will see you again Hyung. Anyeong.” Kangin said and get into his car.

Leeteuk just look at Kangin’s car that start to gone from his sight. Kyuhyun walk out from the shop and look at Leeteuk before he stand beside Leeteuk and look around.

“Hyung, who is that guy from earlier, do you know him?” Kyuhyun ask.

Leeteuk look at Kyuhyun and nod his head. “He was our regular customer that comes here once in a month to but red roses.” Leeteuk said.

“Once in a month?” Kyuhyun ask.

Leeteuk nod his head. “He bought those roses to his wife… his late wife.” Leeteuk said.

“Omo…” Kyuhyun surprise.

“It’s already been two years since his wife passed away and he always come here once a month to buy red roses then he will go to his wife. Red roses is his wife favorite flower.” Leeteuk said.

Kyuhyun look at Leeteuk. “Hyung… what that I got the feeling that… you seems like you have some kind of feeling for him… right?” Kyuhyun said.

“Yah, don’t say something that ridiculous.” Leeteuk said.

Kyuhyun just look at Leeteuk and smile. “Wow… it was true. You like him right?” he ask again.

“NO! Go in and work now!” Leeteuk half shout while his face starts to turn red.

Kyuhyun let go a small laugh. “Arrasso.” Kyuhyun said after done with his laughing.

Kyuhyun and Leeteuk turn around and want to walk back into the shop but Kyuhyun stop when someone call him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter