YOU ARE MY ANGEL 14

YOU ARE MY ANGEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS IS THE DOUBLE UPDATE FOR TODAY. MAKE SURE YOU READ THE PREVIOUS UPDATE, BEFORE YOU DO READ THIS ONE. THANKS.

Kyuhyun just look blankly at the flowers in front of him. His body might be in the flower shop, but his mind, his heart was all thinking about Siwon. He just can’t believe that Siwon said he don’t want to see him again. Not to mention, Siwon also did shed some tears that make his heart also hurt.

“Hyung… You did mean a lot for me… I love you, but between us, it was impossible… You are a human while I was an Angel. It was impossible for us to be together…” Kyuhyun said in his head.

Leeteuk who just comeback from delivery the flowers, look at Kyuhyun. Even he doesn’t know what actually happen, but he know something went wrong. After Siwon left yesterday, Kyuhyun just crying all day in his room and now he did come down to the flower shop, but what he was doing just looking blankly at space.

Leeteuk walk closer toward Kyuhyun then he place his hand on Kyuhyun’s shoulder. “Kyu ah...” Leeteuk call for Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun lift up his face and take a look at Leeteuk. “Hyung… you are back.” Kyuhyun said.

Leeteuk nod his head then he seat beside Kyuhyun on the bench. “Are you okay? Maybe should you go upstairs and rest.” Leeteuk said.

Kyuhyun shook his head. “No… I already rest all day yesterday.” Kyuhyun said.

“Are you sure?” Leeteuk ask.

Kyuhyun nod his head.

“Then… would you like to talk what actually happen between you and your friend Siwon?” Leeteuk ask. Kyuhyun remain silent. “Kyu ah, early in the morning yesterday, I saw both of you and kissing, but when I left, he also did left and leaving you crying in your room. What happen actually?” Leeteuk ask.

“Nothing Hyung…” Kyuhyun said.

“Kyu ah… let’s talk about this. Till when you want to hold it alone? You will only hurt yourself.” Leeteuk said.

Kyuhyun’s eyes slowly gather tears. “Hyung… between us it was impossible.” The Angel said.

“What it impossible?” Leeteuk ask.

“Me and Siwon… it was impossible. We can never be together.” Kyuhyun said.

“Why? Did he have a wife?” Leeteuk ask.

Kyuhyun shook his head. “No… it was me.” Kyuhyun said.

“Why? What’s wrong with you?” Leeteuk ask.

“Hyung… I am not someone who can be with him.” Kyuhyun said and start to pour tears.

“Why? Kyu ah… if you love him, there must be a way for both of you to be together.” Leeteuk said.

Kyuhyun shook his head. “No… there is no way for us to be together.” Kyuhyun said.

“Kyu ah, you just scare and does not have trust on him. Maybe both of you should take time and have date before decide to be together.” Leeteuk said.

“Don’t you understand me Hyung? Between us it was impossible.” Kyuhyun said.

“Look, Kyu… I know that both of you love each other, so just believe in yourself. Your real problem right now is trust. You does not even trust yourself.” Leeteuk said.

“What you mean by that?” Kyuhyun ask.

“You love him but you keep saying that it was impossible between you guys, that what I mean. You do not believe in yourself.” Leeteuk said more. Kyuhyun just remain silent. “For now, what I can say to you is just believe in yourself then follow what your heart say. Our heart know the best what we want Kyu. Maybe it was wrong sometime, but when our heart want it, there must be a way to make it right.” Leeteuk said and stand up. “Please think about it and give yourself a chance.” The older walk away from the Angel to give the Angel some space and time to think about his word.

Kyuhyun look at Leeteuk before he slowly sigh and wiped his tears. “Follow my heart? Even I will betray the Heaven?” Kyuhyun ask.

_____________________________

Siwon just look blankly at his own reflection on the mirror. Since he left Kyuhyun’s house yesterday, he just stay inside of his room all day and doing nothing. Sometime his tears will pour out, but he stop them and try to stop thinking about Kyuhyun. But he just can’t. His heart completely be fill by Kyuhyun and he know the best that he want Kyuhyun and want to be at his side.

Siwon know the best why did Kyuhyun don’t want to be with him, but he also know what the effect to him if he be with Kyuhyun. But, still he want to be with Kyuhyun. He was not such a coward. He will face whatever the Hell send to him when they know that he was with Kyuhyun, but Kyuhyun does not even have the courage to be with him.

Siwon slowly turn on the water then he splash the water on his face. “I need to move on… maybe I should just go back to Hell and Zhoumi finish this mission.” He thought to himself. Look at himself, he was one of the most popular Devil, but now he fail his mission because of some stupid little thing call love. Siwon walk out from the bathroom and take a towel to wiped his face.

“Andrew!” Suddenly a voice comes out from nowhere. Siwon look around but he find no one. “Andrew, I want you to come back to Hell now.” The voice sound again. Siwon slowly recognize the voice. “My King?” Siwon ask.

“Yes, this is me. Come back to Hell now, I have something to talk with you.” GD said.

Siwon slowly exhale and nod his head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter