YOU ARE MY ANGEL 20

YOU ARE MY ANGEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS IS THE FIRST AND LAST UPDATE FOR TODAY. BUT MAKE SURE TO READ ALL THE QUINTUPLE UPDATES FROM YESTERDAY BEFORE YOU READ THIS ONE. THANKS. SARANGHAE

Kyuhyun just walk into the house without saying anything. Leeteuk who was watching the television look at Kyuhyun.

“You are back. So, did you enjoy your first date with Siwon?” Leeteuk ask.

Kyuhyun look at Leeteuk and smile slightly before he just walk to his room. Leeteuk look at Kyuhyun and sense that something went wrong. Leeteuk stand up and walk to Kyuhyun’s room. He knocks the door.

“Kyu ah… can I come in?” Leeteuk ask but there is no answer from inside. Leeteuk knock the door again but still there is no answer from inside. Leeteuk slowly open the door and take a peek inside of the room. He see Kyuhyun was on the bed and he was sobbing. Leeteuk quickly open the door and walk into the room. “Kyu ah, what’s wrong? Why did you cry?” Leeteuk ask.

Kyuhyun does not answer Leeteuk but he just continue to sobbing. Leeteuk seat in front of Kyuhyun and rub Kyuhyun’s back.

“Kyu ah… why did you cry? Did Siwon do something to you?” Leeteuk ask.

Kyuhyun look at Leeteuk and shook his head.

“Then? Why did you cry?” Leeteuk ask.

“I… I told… Siwon to go back to Hell…” Kyuhyun said.

“Eh? Why?” Leeteuk ask.

“That is the best for him Hyung…” Kyuhyun said.

“Kyu ah... if it was the best, then why did you cry?” Leeteuk ask.

“Because… I still want to stay at his side…” Kyuhyun said.

“Then? Why did you tell him to go back to Hell?” Leeteuk ask.

Kyuhyun does not answer but he just continue sobbing. Leeteuk slowly hug Kyuhyun so Kyuhyun will stop crying.

___________________________________

Siwon look around before he look at Zhoumi who still holding his shoulder. “Yah!” Siwon shout then he use his power to push Zhoumi away that make Zhoumi toss on the air and fall on the floor.

“Stop it Andrew!” Suddenly a voice shouts to Siwon.

Siwon look at the man who was shouting to him then he realize that he was actually in the Hell castle. GD were standing not far from him and were looking at him.

“Why did you bring me back here?” Siwon ask.

“Are you stupid? This is your place of course we should bring you back.” GD said.

“But, I don’t want to come back here again. I don’t want to be a Devil again. I just want to have a normal life like them on the earth.” Siwon said.

“Shut up!” GD shout then he hit Siwon with his power that make Siwon fall on the floor. “You are a Devil and you will never change Andrew! I can accept that you fall in love to the Angel, but let you staying at the earth? No way!” GD shout.

Siwon slowly stand up. “Just do what you want… but I am going to go back to earth.” Siwon said.

“No, you are not! I will caged you in the prison so you will never get to go there.” GD said.

“ you!” Siwon shout. “I don’t want to stay here and I just want to stay at earth. Beside my lover and I do not care whether he was Angel or not because I love him so much.” Siwon said.

“Ridiculous!” GD shout. “You are lucky since I do not kill you!” GD said.

Siwon smirk. “Guess what? You can just kill me since I do not care about it.” Siwon said then he quickly turn around then want to walk out from the castle, but he suddenly can’t move. “What?” Siwon ask and try to move his leg so he can continue walk, but he just can’t.

“I will put you into the prison… for the time you are there I hope you think what you had done and find your old self… Andrew, the cruel and ruthless Devil in the Hell.” GD said.

“Let go of me!” Siwon shout.

GD move his hand then, Siwon suddenly gone from the castle. Zhoumi just look at GD before he just smirk.

“Take that Andrew, be happy in the prison.” Zhoumi said in his head.

_________________________

Siwon fall on the ground. He groan in pain before he slowly look around. It was so dark, but he was sure that he was in the prison just like GD told him earlier. Siwon stand up then look around. There is nothing that he can see anyway since it was so dark. He try to move his hand in front of him then he try to walk slowly. He just walk until his hand can touch a wall.

His eyes start to gather tears. “Why I am here? I should be with Kyuhyun now…” Siwon said. He slowly lean his back on the wall and then slowly go down seating on the ground. His tears start to pour out from his eyes. “Kyu ah… how could you leave me… I thought we are in this together… but you just left me…” Siwon said.

His memories with Kyuhyun start to come into his mind. The first time he meet Kyuhyun and try to make Kyuhyun fail his mission. Then, the memories of their first night together also slowly come into his mind. “Kyu ah… I want to be with you…” Siwon said then he just hug his knees and buried his face on his knees.

____________________________________

Leeteuk look at Kyuhyun was arranging the flower on the shelf. It’s already been three days and today, Kyuhyun decide to come down to the shop and working. He need to make himself busy rather than staying in the room and cry so he will not thinking about Siwon.

A pair of hand suddenly wrap Leeteuk’s waist from behind that make Leeteuk turn his head and look at his boyfriend’s face.

“You are here…” Leeteuk said.

Kangin smile and nod his head then he look at Kyuhyun. “Oh… is he okay now?” Kangin ask since Leeteuk told him that Kyuhyun was sick for the past three days.

Leeteuk nod his head. “Yes, he is okay.” Leeteuk said.

“So… did you tell him?” Kangin ask.

“About what?” Leeteuk ask.

“About our marriage, Teukkie ah.” Kangin said and kiss the back of Leeteuk’s neck. “Did you forget?” Kangin ask.

“Ohh… not yet.” Leeteuk said.

“Then? When will you tell him?” Kangin ask.

“Soon…” Leeteuk said.

“You want to give this shop to him right?” Kangin ask.

Leeteuk nod his head. “Yes, since you do not allow me to work anymore, so I will give this shop to him.” Leeteuk said. “But… I am worry about him…” Leeteuk said.

“Why?” Kangin ask.

“Can he live here alone? I was so worry…” Leeteuk said.

“He was a grown up man, why you should worry about him? Furthermore, this flower shop was doing well lately, so I am sure that he will do great. Plus, I did tell you that you can’t work but you still can come here to visit him.” Kangin said.

Leeteuk smile and nod his head. “I will tell him about our marriage soon…” Leeteuk said. Kangin just nod his head. Leeteuk look again at Kyuhyun. “But… I still worry to leave him alone… he was so fragile even he was an Angel before…” Leeteuk said in his head.

_____________________________

Siwon just seat still doing nothing. It’s already a month since he be caged inside of the prison. For the past month, he just keeps thinking about Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun. Nothing else came into his mind. He was worried about Kyuhyun, he miss Kyuhyun and he was wondering what Kyuhyun was doing on earth.

Siwon sigh when the thought about Kyuhyun keep playing inside of his head. He slowly want to stand up since the past three days, he just still seating doing nothing. He should not just seat there doing nothing, he should think of a plan to escape from here. Siwon look around but still he saw nothing since it was so dark.

“I wish I can still use my power.” Siwon said. He don’t know why, nut he can’t use his power. Maybe it was GD’s doing. Siwon put his hand on the wall and try to walk in the dark. When he was trying to walk, there is something inside of his pant’s pocket that keep attracting his attention.

“What is this?” Siwon ask and start to put his hand inside of his pocket then try to take the thing out. When he take it out, he try to feel it and guess what it is since it was so dark. It was a necklace for sure then Siwon slowly smile. It was the cross that the priest at the church gives to him. Then, the words from the priest slowly come in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter