YOU ARE MY ANGEL 01

YOU ARE MY ANGEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The little angel just run into the castle before he continue running toward the prince room. When he open the door to the prince room, K was seating on his bed while reading some magic book. When the door be open, K slowly look toward the door.

“Oh… what are you doing here?” K ask.

“My Prince… your time is finally here.” The small Angel said.

K look at him with a surprise face before he slowly throw the book to the side and quickly get up from the bed. “What did you mean by that?” K ask.

“Your time to become a real Angel is here. Angel Y (Yesung) told me to call you and go meet him at the Heaven Office.” The little angel said.

“Really? So, I will go to earth?” K ask.

The little angel nods his head. “You better go and meet him now!” The Little Angel said.

K nod his head. “Arrasso, I will go now. Gomawo.” K said and pat the head of the little angel before he walk toward the door with a big smile on his face.

Angel K have been waiting for a long time to be sent to earth so he can be the real Angel soon. Angel K walk out from the castle then he slowly take out his wings and start to fly to the sky and went to Heaven Office.

At the Office, all information about the angel, heaven and also the management of Heaven was there. Angel Y who actually the senior to Angel K is the head of the Angel why K’s Appa is the king of the Heaven. Angel K stop in front of the office and slowly keep back his wings before he just walk into the office. The angels who know him smile and bow to him since he was the prince, Angel K just smile to all of them while they just walk straightly to Angel Y’s room.

K stop in front of the door. He slowly take a deep breath before he slowly take his hand up and knock the door. The reason he was so nervous is actually because he have a big crush on Angel Y, but he was so scared to confess. He slowly knock the door before he hear the voice of the older told him to come in.

K slowly open the door and take a peek inside of the room. His eyes stop at Y who was seating at his table while checking some documents report from the Angels who was at earth right now. K slowly walk into the room and close the door. Y look at K and smile before he put all the documents down on the table and he slowly stand up.

“My Prince, you are here. Please have a seat.” Y said.

K slowly nod his head and walk toward the table before he just slowly seat in front of Y. Y also seat back on his chair and look at K.

“Well, Angel K… your time is here.” Y said.

“You mean… I will go to the earth and complete my mission to become a real Angel?” K ask.

Y nod his head. “Yes, you will go to earth soon to do all types of kindness.” Y said. K smile happily. “I can see that you are excited but I like to warn you, this might be exciting to you but once you failed, you might not be able to come back to Heaven.” Y said.

K nod his head. “I know…” K said.

“Well… actually I was worried a lot about sending you to earth. You are the Prince here and I am sure… the other side will try to make you failed so you can’t come back.” Y said.

“You mean… the Hell?” K ask.

Y nod his head. “I am trying my best to keep this as secret and I hope that you also does not tell other Angels about this. Just tell them that you are going somewhere but does not even mention about your mission.” Y said.

K nod his head. Y move his hand to the air then suddenly a video be play on the air without a screen.

“Look there… It was a flower shop.” Y said. K just look at the flower shop. “You will stay and work there. The owner of the shop lives alone at the upstairs of the shop.” Y said.

“Did he know that I will go there and live there?” K ask.

Y shook his head. “You must go there and find your own way so he will take you working with him and let you stay with him.” K just nod his head. “While you were at the earth, remember to do all types of kindness.” Y said then he move his hand on the air once again that make the video gone then he point his finger to K before a light come out from his finger and go to his neck before the light turn to be a necklace that was shape as the letter K. “That is your necklace, when there is someone that need your help, the necklace will shine.” Y said.

K hold the necklace. “So, I need to wear this every time?” K ask.

“Yes, you are not allow to take it off K… if you take it off, you might be in danger.” Y said.

“Oh… why?” K ask.

“Just listen to me. The necklace not just will tell you who need your help, but it’s also will protect you. When you wear the necklace if any Devil want to use their spell on you, the necklace will break the spell.” Y said.

K slowly nods his head. “So, this necklace is really important.” K said.  

Y nods his head. “I told you… you should never take it off.” Y said. K nod his head again. Then, Y take an enveloped on the deck before he give the enveloped to K. “This is all the things that you need when you was on earth. It was documents about yourself such as identical card and some money. If you need more money, we will give it to you.” Y said.

K take the enveloped and take a look inside of the enveloped. “Arrasso, so when will I go to earth?” K ask.

“I still does not thought about the exact day, but it was with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter