YOU ARE MY ANGEL 02

YOU ARE MY ANGEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Andrew walk into his house before someone suddenly hug him from behind. Andrew just smile before he slowly turn his head to the back.

“Where had you been?” Sooyoung ask.

Andrew hold Sooyoung’s hand on his waist. “The King was asking for me.” Andrew said.

“What he want?” Sooyoung ask.

“He told me to go to earth again and complete another mission.” Andrew said.

“Again? But you just come back from your last mission.” Sooyoung said.

“I know… but this is one of big mission from Hell, so I need to go.” Andrew said.

“What is this big mission all about?” Sooyoung ask.

“The Prince of Heaven finally went to earth.” Andrew said.

“Wow! Really?” Sooyoung ask.

Andrew nod his head. “I need to go there and make him failed his mission so he can’t go back to Heaven.” Andrew said.

Sooyoung sigh then she slowly loosen her hug before she just walk toward the bed and seat on it. “Then, you are going to leave me again?” Sooyoung ask.

Andrew walk toward his girlfriend before he hold her chin and make her look up at him. “I go because of the mission.” Andrew said.

“But still, you are going to leave me again.” Sooyoung said.

“Don’t worry, I will finish the mission quickly and comeback to you as soon as possible.” Andrew said.

Sooyoung smile then Andrew slowly bring his face down and place a kiss on Sooyoung’s lips. Sooyoung slowly reply the kiss before Siwon push her body on the mattress and he slowly get on top of Sooyoung.

_______________________

K look around with the big smile on his face. He can’t believe that he finally on earth. The big buildings was everywhere and see people walk pass him just make him so happy. K looks around once again until he satisfied.

“Now, I need to look for the flower shop.” K said and start to walk with big luggage. After walk for about five minutes, he finally find the flower shop.

K slowly walk toward the Flower shop before he stop when he heard someone shouting and some pot break.

“Pay me my money now!” A voice can be heard from inside of the shop.

K slowly take a peek inside of the shop and with his ability as an Angel, he can see everything that was happening in the shop. There are three man who was breaking the pot and shouting to the owner of the shop.

“That man… he looks so scared.” K said then he quickly walk into the shop. “Stop!” K shout that attract the attention of the four men in the shop.

“Who are you?” One of the man as and seems like he was the boss for another two men who was breaking the pot.

“It does not matter who I am, stop what are you guys doing or I will punish all of you.” K said that make all three of them laugh.

“Punish us? Please do.” One of the men said then he continue to laugh.

K hold his fist before he raise his hand and want to use his magic, but he stop when he remember that he might be in danger if he use the magic in front of all of them.

“What did you guys want from him?” K ask.

“He owe us some money and now he don’t want to pay for it.” The boss said.

“No! The interest was so high. That’s why I still can’t afford to pay it.” The owner of the shop said.

“Money? How much did he owe you?” K ask.

“1 million won.” He said. (I don’t know how much is that…)

K take his enveloped then he take out the money inside of the enveloped, it was more than 1 million won that he have inside of the enveloped. After he take out the money, he give the money to the boss.

“Now, leave him alone.” K said.

The boss smile and slowly count the money. “Good, I will leave now. Let’s go guys.” He said then all of them start to walk out from the shop.

K just look at them before they gone from his sight. The owner of the shop slowly walks toward K.

“Excuse me…” he said.

K slowly look back at him and smile. “Yes?” K ask.

“I would like to thank you because you help me… but about your money…”

“It’s okay, you don’t have to pay me back.” K said.

“Really?” He ask.

K nod his head. “But, you need to help me.” K said.

“Help you? What it is? I will try my best to help you.” The owner said.

“I actually looking for a place to stay and I am sure it was your house that was upstairs right?” K ask.

He just nod his head.

“I would like to live there with you.” K said.

“What?” He ask in surprise.

“I want to live upstairs with you. I also can help you with the shop.” K said.

“But…”

“Oh… please.” K said. He just look at K before he slowly nod his head. K smile to him. “Great!” K shout happily. “Anyway, my name is Kyuhyun.” K introduce himself.

“My name is Park Jungsoo, but all my friend c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter