YOU ARE MY ANGEL 17

YOU ARE MY ANGEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS IS TRIPLE UPDATE FOR TODAY. MAKE SURE YOU READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER BEFORE YOU DO READ THIS ONE. THANKS.

Siwon walk into the flower shop and look around before Leeteuk come toward him. “Siwon, you are here.” Leeteuk said.

Siwon look at Leeteuk. “Where is Kyu?” Siwon ask.

“He was upstairs. Is there something goi…” Leeteuk can’t finish his word when Siwon just walk toward the door of the stairs and went upstairs. Leeteuk look at Siwon and shook his head. “This kids is really something…” Leeteuk said then walk back to the counter.

Siwon walk into the house and just walk straight to Kyuhyun’s room, then he stop in front of the door when he saw Kyuhyun and Yesung on the bed.

“So… I just can go back to Heaven now?” Kyuhyun ask.

Yesung nod his head. “Yes, this is your Appa’s order.” Yesung said.

“He will surely get mad at me… I was such a fool that let me get trap by the devil.” Kyuhyun said. Siwon’s eyes start to fill with tears when he heard Kyuhyun said so. “Ottockae… I really do love him…” Kyuhyun said and start to sob again.

“It’s okay Kyuhyun. We will fix it. We will go back to Heaven and you will slowly forget him.” Yesung said and hug Kyuhyun.

“I was such a pabo… I am stupid that I fall in love to him…” Kyuhyun said. “He might celebrating now since I did fall into his trap.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon just can’t bear to just listen anymore, he walk into the room. “No… Kyu ah…” Siwon said that make both Yesung and Kyuhyun look at him.

Yesung stand up. “What are you doing here? You already make him fall into your trap, leave him alone.” Yesung said.

Siwon look at Yesung before he look at Kyuhyun who was looking at him with a sad eyes. “Kyu ah… I am sorry that I trap you… but last night, it was my true feeling. I do love you Kyu… I love you so much.” Siwon said.

“Stop it Siwon… I will never get fool by you again… You just want to accomplish your mission so I will never get to go back to Heaven.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon shook his head and want to walk closer but Yesung attack him with his magic. “Stay away!” Yesung shout and lift his hand before a light come out and hit Siwon. Siwon groan in pain and the light that hit his arm slowly make his arm bleeding.

“Hyung… please don’t…” Kyuhyun said to Yesung.

Siwon look at Kyuhyun. “Kyu… please believe in me… I love you… I really mean it. I love you… love you so much.” Siwon said.

“You are a Devil Siwon… liar is your stuff…” Kyuhyun said.

“No… I do not lie… I really mean it. When we make love last night, I was so happy that I finally can make love to you, because I really do love you… I love you with all my heart.” Siwon said. “Since I know you, my life starts to change. I was one a cruel and ruthless Devil, but when I know you, without realizing I start to care about people around me… I start thinking to help people and I even think that I don’t want to go back to Hell again… I want to stay here and I want to be with you…” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun’s eyes just pour tears listen to all that. He want to believe Siwon, but his mind keep telling him that Siwon might lie to him and it was a part of his plan to make sure that he will not go back to Heaven.

Yesung look at both Kyuhyun and Siwon before he sigh roughly. “Enough for all this lies!” Yesung said and lift his hand up again to attack Siwon with his magic.

Siwon does not stay still, he start to guard himself with his dark power shield. Yesung keep on attacking Siwon. Kyuhyun look at both of them and quickly stand up.

“Yesung hyung! Please stop!” Kyuhyun shout.

Yesung does not listen to Kyuhyun, he just attack and attack until Siwon’s shield finally broken and make Siwon fall on the floor.

“Now, go and die!” Yesung shout and use his last magic power to attack or actually to kill Siwon. Siwon look at Yesung then he lift his hand to cover his head and close his eyes.

“No!” Kyuhyun shout then without thinking he just run to Siwon and stop the power from attacking Siwon but he was the one that receive the attack.

Siwon slowly open his eyes and in front of him since he does not feel the attack. His eyes grow wider when he look at Kyuhyun in front of him.

“Kyuhyun!” Siwon shout.

Yesung stop his power and look at Kyuhyun. “K!” Yesung shout.

Kyuhyun slowly fall and Siwon quickly hold him before Kyuhyun could fall on the floor. Siwon hold Kyuhyun then he seat on the floor. “Kyuhyun… Kyu open your eyes...” Siwon said since Kyuhyun’s eyes was close.

Yesung run to them and seat in front of them. “K… what had I done… K, are you okay?” Yesung ask.

Siwon look at him. “This is all your fault!” Siwon shout while his eyes start to gather tears.

“No… I just want to protect him from you…” Yesung said.

“If something happen to him, I will make sure that I going to kill you!” Siwon shout again.

Yesung just look at Siwon before he look again at Kyuhyun.

“This necklace… should not it protect him?” Siwon ask and look at the necklace.

“It will only protect him from dark power… I am an Angel.” Yesung said.

“How could someone like you be an Angel?” Siwon ask.

Yesung just remain silent. Siwon look at Kyuhyun then his eyes starts to pour tears. “Kyu ah… please wake up…” Siwon said and start to caress Kyuhyun’s hair. His tears slowly flow from his eyes down to his cheek before it go down to his chin and without he realize, it fall on the necklace.

Siwon slowly lean his forehead on Kyuhyun’s forehead before he smash his lips softly on Kyuhyun’s lips and slowly take his lips back. “Kyu ah… please wake up…” Siwon said then right after he said that, the necklace suddenly be cover with light and it slowly start to turn so shine.

Both Siwon and Yesung look at the necklace. It was weird since the brightness hurt Yesung’s eyes that make him cover his eyes with his hand, but Siwon can just look at the necklace and look back at Kyuhyun. The room starts to be fill with the light. Siwon start to feel something wrong with his body, but he also feel calm and safe at the same time. Without he realize, his wounded arm slowly heal. After about a couple of second, the light start to fade and Yesung finally can take down his hand and look at both Siwon and Kyuhyun.

Siwon look at Kyuhyun. “Kyu…” Siwon said.

At the time, Kyuhyun slowly open his eyes and look at Siwon. “Won…” Kyuhyun said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter