YOU ARE MY ANGEL 13

YOU ARE MY ANGEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS IS THE FIRST UPDATE FOR TODAY. BUT MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TRIPLE UPDATE FROM YESTERDAY, BEFORE YOU DO READ THIS ONE. THANKS.

Siwon slowly open his eyes when the pair of hands around his waist tightens the hug on him. When his eyes completely open, he take a look at the young guy under his chin before he smile in happiness. He thought it was just a dream, but it was true, Kyuhyun was hugging him and also do him. Not to mention, both of them just wearing their boxer and their half- body just be cover by the blanket.

“I wish I can be with you like this forever…” Siwon said then he slowly place a kiss on Kyuhyun’s forehead.

Kyuhyun slowly groan when Siwon kiss him. Siwon just smile looking at the Angel. The Angel slowly open his eyes and take a look at Siwon who was smiling handsomely to him.

“Good morning.” Siwon said that make Kyuhyun’s heart beat faster. Kyuhyun don’t know why, but Siwon’s voice was so y to him. Looking at Siwon’s just woke up face, it was so different. Siwon’s hair look a bit messy, but it make him look more handsome.

Kyuhyun suddenly buried his face on Siwon’s strong chest and tighten his hug. Siwon can’t help but smile widely when Kyuhyun tighten the hug on him. He also tighten his hug on Kyuhyun. He can feel Kyuhyun’s warm breath on his skin and in some way he really love it.

“Kyu ah… did you think about what I asked you yesterday?” Siwon suddenly ask after the lonely feel the room.

Kyuhyun take his face from Siwon strong chest, but he still under Siwon’s head. “Yesterday?” Kyuhyun ask.

Siwon nod his head. “Yes… You know, this is just like a dream to me. I can’t believe that we sleep together even we just hug each other, but it make me so happy and I also hope that you happy to.” Siwon said.

“I… happy…” Kyuhyun said softly but Siwon can still hear it.

Siwon slowly take one of his hand from Kyuhyun’s waist then he bring his hand to Kyuhyun’s chin before he lift Kyuhyun’s face up to look at him. Kyuhyun just look at Siwon and they look deep into each other eyes.

“Kyu ah… I love you… I really do love you… can you please reply a little bit of my love?” Siwon ask.

Kyuhyun’s heart beat faster and he just want to say yes, but he can’t. An Angel and a human can’t be together, that is what he always thought inside of his mind. “I can’t… Mianhei…” Kyuhyun said.

“Why? Jaebal Kyu ah… I am begging you… I know that deep inside of your heart, there was me in there.” Siwon said even he know the best why did both of them can’t be together.

Kyuhyun exhale then he slowly pushes Siwon’s hand away from his chin before he just buried his face on Siwon’s strong chest. “Mianhei Hyung… we just can’t… Thing will not work out between us…” Kyuhyun said. Somehow his heart feels so hurt when he said it. His eyes start to gather tears.

“Why? Why thing can’t work out between us?” Siwon ask.

“We just… can’t…” Kyuhyun said then his tears start to leave his eyes.

“We can work it on. I am sure when we love each other, thing will work well on us.” Siwon said. Then he can feel Kyuhyun’s tears on his chest. He look down to Kyuhyun’s head. “Kyu ah, are you crying?” Siwon ask.

Kyuhyun shook his head and try his best to hide his face.

“Liar… I can feel your tears. Look at me.” Siwon said and try to look at Kyuhyun’s face. He hold Kyuhyun’s chin again and try to make so Kyuhyun will look at him again.

Kyuhyun try to stay hiding his face, but he just can’t. He slowly look up at Siwon with his teary eyes.

“Why… why did you cry?” Siwon ask.

“It… its hurt…” Kyuhyun said.

“Where did it hurt?” Siwon ask.

“Here…” Kyuhyun said and touch his chest.

“Why?” Siwon ask.

“Because… I have to lie to you…” Kyuhyun said. Kyuhyun slowly push Siwon away from him and he slowly sat up. “We can never be together Hyung. Even I also want to be with you… but we can’t.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon also sat up and look at Kyuhyun before he wrap his hand around the Angel’s waist.

“Please Kyu ah… let’s give it a try… we don’t know if we are not trying.” Siwon said then he slowly kiss Kyuhyun’s neck.

“Hyung… there is no use to give a try since I already know that it was impossible for us.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon stop kissing Kyuhyun’s neck and move his hand to Kyuhyun’s chin once again. He make Kyuhyun look at him. “Trust… can’t you trust me for once? I will love you with all my heart, so please trust me and whatever that make you think it was impossible to us, let’s face it together.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun shook his head. “We can’t…” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon wiped Kyuhyun’s tears. “I know that you also want me Kyuhyun, but why it was so hard for you to admit it?” Siwon ask.

“Because we just can’t.” Kyuhyun said.

“We can and I will prove it to you.” Siwon sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter