YOU ARE MY ANGEL 07

YOU ARE MY ANGEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both Siwon and Kyuhyun just remain silent on their way to the flower shop. Kyuhyun keep looking everywhere except Siwon while Siwon keep looking at the younger Angel since they left the Haelmeoni’s house. They stop walking when they finally in front of the flower shop. The Angel look at the Devil.

“We are here…” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon look at the shop and force a sad smile. “It was sad that we are finally going to be apart.” Siwon said.

“It’s not like we are not going to meet again…” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon nod his head then he slowly look at the paper bag in his hand before he give it to Kyuhyun. “For you.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun look at the paper bag before he look at Siwon. “No, the Haelmeoni give it to you.” Kyuhyun said.

“I know, but I rarely eat this at home. So, you can have them.” Siwon said.

“No…” Kyuhyun can’t finish his word when Siwon move closer and put his finger on the Angel’s lips.

“Just take it or I will kiss you now.” Siwon said that make Kyuhyun’s eyes grow double of its size. Kyuhyun take two step to the back then he take the paper bag.

“I take it.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon smile before he Kyuhyun’s hair. “See you tomorrow.” Siwon said. Kyuhyun’s heart can’t help but beat faster when Siwon his hair gently like that.

“Tomorrow?” Kyuhyun ask.

“Yes, I will come here and meet you. Can I?” Siwon ask.

“Well… sure.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon move his hand down and caressing Kyuhyun’s cheek. “Good, even you say I can’t come here, I will come anyway.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun just let Siwon touch his face. He doesn’t know why, but he really loves the gentle touch from the older guy in front of him.

“You should go home now…” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon slowly nod his head. “I will leave after you get into the shop.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun just slowly nod his head then he turn around and walk toward the shop’s entrance. Siwon just look at Kyuhyun before Kyuhyun just lost from his sight. Siwon smile then slowly turn around.

“Can’t wait for tomorrow.” Siwon said while he start walking before he suddenly stop and his smile slowly fade out from his face. “What I was thinking?” Siwon ask in his head. “He is an Angel and I was so happy and excited thinking that we will meet again tomorrow?” Siwon ask in his head. Siwon turn his head and look again at the flower shop. “I just excited because of my mission right? Is not like I am excited because of him…” Siwon said in his head again before he slowly look to the front and continue walking.

_______________________________

Leeteuk look at Kyuhyun who just walk into their house. Kyuhyun seem like he was lost in his own world when he walk into the house. Leeteuk look at Kyuhyun before he stand up and walk toward Kyuhyun.

“Kyu ah, what’s wrong?” Leeteuk ask and hold Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

Kyuhyun look at Leeteuk before he slowly give the paper bag that he was holding to Leeteuk. Leeteuk take the paper bag and take a look inside of it.

“What is this?” Leeteuk ask.

“I don’t know… kimchi…” Kyuhyun said.

“Where did you get it?” Leeteuk ask and bring the kimchi to the kitchen while Kyuhyun slowly follow him from behind.

Leeteuk put the paper bag on the table before he take out the container of kimchi out from the paper bag and put it on the table. Kyuhyun just seat at the table while he look at the kimchi. Leeteuk open the container and take a bite of the kimchi before he look at Kyuhyun.

“Mmm, it was good.” Leeteuk said. Kyuhyun just look at the kimchi blankly that make Leeteuk look confusedly at him. Kyuhyun usually will get excited to try some food, but he just look blankly at the kimchi. “Kyu ah, you want to try some?” Leeteuk ask.

Kyuhyun look at Leeteuk before he slowly shook his head. “No… you can have it all.” He said.

That makes Leeteuk start to think weirder of Kyuhyun. Leeteuk slowly close the container then he brings the container and put it into the fridge before he walk back toward Kyuhyun and seat in front of the Angel.

“Kyu ah, are you okay?” Leeteuk ask.

Kyuhyun look at Leeteuk. “Hyung… I am confused with my own heart.” Kyuhyun said.

“Why?” Leeteuk ask.

“My heart… it was weird.” Kyuhyun said.

“What kind of weird?”

“This… you know… my friend, Siwon.” Kyuhyun said. Leeteuk just nod his head. “Whenever he was near me and touch me… my heart keeps beating

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter